Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
By loud noises I assume she means breathing because I can imagine she's a heavy mouth breather 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
She’s on the beg for kitchen scales now. Although I originally thought she was talking about bathroom scales that broke but that’s a conversation for another day

• Haha
I love the Titanic hotel, the bar area is beautiful. If I was trying to enjoy my cocktail and Nini was prancing about while Bex chortled like a truffle hog I’d be out of there quicker than you could say ‘iceberg, right ahead!’

• Haha
‘The fairies’ 😂

way to get played Bex you idiot. Now she knows she can ask the fairies for all kinds of stuff and they’ll have to come through.

Also Bex looks shocking in that story, like Jabba the Hut.

• Haha

sloppywhit

Messaged Kiddly about the deleted post like the bitch i am, judge me for being horrible - but f*k it and f*k her -

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Multi-21

VIP Member
OMG actual acknowledgement Nina is not with her 24/7 like she has portrayed since moving
I wonder if we’ll get further explanation when her inbox goes mad with questions

• Wow
I called my pet hamster Dead so I could get used to the idea of him dead for when he died. Kids will name pets anything, Bex could have vetoed it but I also think it could have been worse. Could have been called Pork Belly or Jus-Rol pastry.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Puffin_island

VIP Member
Why she making such a fuss over those crisps? You can buy them in home and bargains 😆
Becks wouldn't be seen dead in a Home Bargains.

She said they had a roast that was at a "buffet type thing" that's a carvery love. They're pretty common in England too. 🤣

• Haha
I thought she had something big in the pipeline that she couldn’t say much about? That was weeks ago. Was she talking about a bowel movement?

• Haha

PeshwariNaan

"have you seen that crazy trend for having cottage cheese and mustard"? Err, no. Where do you hang out, Reddit fever dreams?

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Nina: Good Morrow Mother dear! I feel like eating an aesthetically pleasing bowl of porridge with the freshest seasonal fruits garnished with exotic flakes of the coco-nut served on a bowl of your fanciest China to sustain me as I intend to frolick through the meadows with my imaginary faerie folk friends.
Becky: Make haste with the fruits from the orchard Podrick! (the butler) I have many tapestry’s to weave this afternoon & no time for dilly dallying!

what really happened:
Nina: Mammy- can I have a bowl of coco pops like I do at dads?
Becky: COCOPOPS?! nonsense you stupid child. Cocopops don’t get likes. Your dad is a nicompoop. Besides I have plenty of time to forage through the freezer & curate the perfect bowl, I’m just gonna dilly dally on the sofa all day anyway.

View attachment 2341479
“Your dad has a clean car, we have clean plates”

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
159A72BF-C4AE-4723-B7CE-BB36D279297F.png

WOW. Isn’t NeeNee in for a treat. Cafes & restaurants, & a pottery workshop! Exactly what every 5yo dreams of. And exactly like the shit u get up to at home. Creative indeed. Also why would u sign ur child up to something she might be scared of? She’s not into horses Becky. U are. You’re reliving your childhood through your own daughter. Pathetic.

No idea. I got rid of Instagram last September but just before I did I tried to check something on her profile and couldn’t access it. The only time I ever interacted was to ask if her husband was military?
Well there's your answer, you mentioned that she had a husband when we all know she prefers to give the illusion that Nina was created by immaculate conception/was left on Bex's doorstep in a woven basket after being rescued by woodland creatures.

• Haha