Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Oh mother dear, I am in complete despair that you were unable to secure a first class seat to the Capitol city ~ alas! You must now ride with the peasant folk! Never thee mind, I shall weave a necklace made from elderflower buds & daisies which I picked on my daily frolicking in the meadow yesterday. It makes the sadness of your departure all the more bearable, now please excuse me whilst I go & dine on my sumptuous poached plums marinading on a bed of rye toast with a peanut butter jus. I mustn’t be late for crochet school now!”

Nina- Aged 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she in a black cab? I bet she’s writing that off as expenses - lazy mare can’t commute around London like the rest of us or use an Uber

Reactions: 2
Why is she in a black cab? I bet she’s writing that off as expenses - lazy mare can’t commute around London like the rest of us or use an Uber
Too fat for the tube. Honestly I think that’s it. I think my friend is a similar size and she avoids it because that’s a lot of people to look at you in a confined space, and she might not get a seat, and if she does everyone watches as she hauls herself out of it. Plus you have to cover a lot of ground and escalators at some stations. Go through the wide gates not the regular ones etc. it’s not really built for people of Bex’s proportions, particularly the older stations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She has no space between her face and her boobs. I’m a big girl but I honestly don’t and never have looked like that even when I’ve been bigger! I don’t like to body shame but she sells “healthy eating books” 😫

Too fat for the tube. Honestly I think that’s it. I think my friend is a similar size and she avoids it because that’s a lot of people to look at you in a confined space, and she might not get a seat, and if she does everyone watches as she hauls herself out of it. Plus you have to cover a lot of ground and escalators at some stations. Go through the wide gates not the regular ones etc. it’s not really built for people of Bex’s proportions, particularly the older stations.
This is so interesting. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a super obese person on the tube. She’d also struggle with the steps…and at rush hour would get in everyone’s way as she’d likely be going so slowly as she’s so unfit.

Reactions: 6
she could do with the few extra steps tbf. I wonder what’s stopping her from improving her health? ESP as she’s banging on about being the sole relative for Nina. She doesn’t even try.

Reactions: 5
So true thinking about it!! No way other didnt have her, he has her 1/2 the time as it is..
Wow what a platter!

Reactions: 1
66FA5E79-8BBA-4B02-A588-76C98D0E4450.png

Why does she WHINGE about EVERYTHING
every time she comes to London she always without a doubt finds a fault in something & has to make a habit of pointing it out on her insta couple with a selfie no1 asked for?
And let’s be real we know you didn’t go swimming you liar

Reactions: 13
Is that photo after her swim in a full face of make up and her hair flowing everywhere? Bet the other guests are buzzing so swim around your hair and make up.

Reactions: 3
As if she went swimming! And the hair was probably her own! Definitely looks like the sort that would fall out everywhere and being so long just get caught up in everything. No way she wore a swimming hat or probably even tied it up!

Why doesn’t she get some bloody steps in and fetch her own food?!
Instead of sitting on her arse waiting to be hand delivered more calorific greasy food.

I think it’s so rude that she’s been put up in a nice hotel, that presumably has its own restaurant or room service if she can’t be arsed to go out, to order food from somewhere else up to her room and get her greasy mits all over their sheets! You only order in usually if there’s no other option or you’re in a travel lodge or something a bit out of the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I hate all her content and how is this relevent to weaning!? Why such odd posed shots. I dont give a tit if your takeaway was cold, go away!

Reactions: 7
Why did she put up four options for which take away to get and then get something else?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course it was cold it’s been stuck on the back of a bike for 60 minutes in a cardboard box. She doesn’t even say what restaurant it came from or anything! Oh and she went with the majority vote which was noodles so….here’s a picture of some wontons.

Why don’t you go and ask front desk to nuke it for you Bex 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.