Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I don’t think it’s right to focus on the amount that Nina does / doesn’t eat per se - as we all know, different kids eat different amounts, it’s not fair to compare based on so many factors including activity levels, meal patterns etc. Also we are only seeing what dear old Bex wants us to see so it’s hardly going to be an accurate picture.
HOWEVER I think we can all agree that the biggest concern is the relationship with food that Rebecca is fostering in Nina. Every activity, day trip, holiday is so food centric and it’s the entanglement of emotions and food is very worrying. Nina knows that food is basically her mum’s identity and that she can show Mummy how much she loves her by grinning and finishing by every mouthful of whatever cheese filled pastry she is given.
Rebecca can feed her as many false interview lines as she likes, but Nina is not growing up with a healthy attitude to food, and that is 100% her mum’s fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Personally I don’t think it’s right to focus on the amount that Nina does / doesn’t eat per se - as we all know, different kids eat different amounts, it’s not fair to compare based on so many factors including activity levels, meal patterns etc. Also we are only seeing what dear old Bex wants us to see so it’s hardly going to be an accurate picture.
HOWEVER I think we can all agree that the biggest concern is the relationship with food that Rebecca is fostering in Nina. Every activity, day trip, holiday is so food centric and it’s the entanglement of emotions and food is very worrying. Nina knows that food is basically her mum’s identity and that she can show Mummy how much she loves her by grinning and finishing by every mouthful of whatever cheese filled pastry she is given.
Rebecca can feed her as many false interview lines as she likes, but Nina is not growing up with a healthy attitude to food, and that is 100% her mum’s fault.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. My weight issues have all been to do with this and it’s sooo hard to set a better example for my children. Yet she doesn’t even seem to try AND she has a platform where she really needs to be modelling better habits.

Reactions: 6
My son isn’t over weight but he eats a lot take today for example he had two sandwiches, 2 satsumas and a bag of crisps for lunch. I did him one and he as still hungry. Should I have said no? He’s bang on for his age, but he’s very active. I’m very conscious he eats a lot but he’s also tall compared to other kids but slim, but also how do you say no to your kid when there hungry?
I wouldn't call that a lot. I'm talking more adult size portions of spaghetti bolognese being given to small children, often double helpings. Two sandwiches isn't excessive. My kiddo eats like a bird compared to most others and would usually have two rolls and a piece of fruit for lunch, maybe with some popcorn or pom bears.

Reactions: 2
Oh god she’s now going on other peoples profiles to tell them she can’t wait to watch the Gilmore Girls again
She has such a boring repetitive life
IMG_4223.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I think she does some good things with Nina, lots of fresh air etc which is great and I don’t think Nina has any issues with her weight as kids do fluctuate BUT I find it weird how bex seems to also do things I think are too grown up for a 5 year old. Everyone parents different though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think she does some good things with Nina, lots of fresh air etc which is great and I don’t think Nina has any issues with her weight as kids do fluctuate BUT I find it weird how bex seems to also do things I think are too grown up for a 5 year old. Everyone parents different though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah the fresh air is great, just a shame that Nina has to sit in a car for hours at a time to get it when they could just you know… go outside

• Haha
Reactions: 10
dislike her trying to be relevant to mums with kids going to school first time tomorrow. Hate it!! Firstly, the number 1 comment - love, Nina other’s it up and she goes to holiday clubs so dont pretend not seeing her enough wos a bloody issue for you…

DDDBA6F7-C21C-426C-BC25-96E2CAFAA4FB.png

I’m calling bingo on her posting a woe is me post on the first day of school.
I’ve reviewed it for us common folk here:

1- I felt like I would never get to see her: funny how she didn’t express that concern when she split with the other earlier this year? And funny she don’t feel that when when she carts her off to holiday clubs whenever she’s not parading her around the country for content.

2- she’s only grown up because she has forced her to grow up to be her sole companion, grooming her into liking old woman activities like crocheting & flower pressing. One can only hope she is emotionally mature too so she can realise it’s time cut her umbilical cord finally when she’s in the position to.

3- phonic alphabet, we all know your a bleeping idiot Rebecca and I bet my life that she sticks her massive face in to Nina’s teachers all the time when she’s not spying on Nina through the window in the school car park #helicoptermum

4- this comment really made me LOL. she’s talking about the importance of having stress free minimum faff mornings when she always complains she’s running late only after posting an immaculate bowl of porridge for Nina with exotic fruits & floral garnishes. & I’ve never seen Nina’s lunchbox & we all know if she had one u would fill it with all your bougie inedible snacks acting like Nina eats it all. We know she’s school dinners so duck off with your pretence.

5- she has done ANYTHING BUT embrace her changes. She’s consistently hidden the major change in Nina’s life & has supplemented her feelings/emotions/moods with MORE FOOD.
Feeling sad Nina? OPEN YER GOB HERES A CHOCOLATE CROISSANT. all better? Must be school, not the fact I’ve split from your father & deny his existence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I could send her the bit from my sons school (he’s a vegetarian) where it says only one source of protein can be from dairy… I don’t know what suggestions she’d have that aren’t cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ive got a 3 year old, these lunch box rules seem ridiculous haha (1 piece of dairy only!) luckily you get free school meals years r,1+2…
My kiddy can act like shes vegetarian (genuinely refuses a lot of meat 🙄) always worries me and i do cheese sandwiches often.. as do i lentil crisps etc… i bet these r banned?

Reactions: 4
Ive got a 3 year old, these lunch box rules seem ridiculous haha (1 piece of dairy only!) luckily you get free school meals years r,1+2…
My kiddy can act like shes vegetarian (genuinely refuses a lot of meat 🙄) always worries me and i do cheese sandwiches often.. as do i lentil crisps etc… i bet these r banned?
I give my kid what I know she will eat to be fair regardless of the guidance (except allergy rules of course) as it’s better for everyone she eats! Cannot wait for the 3 year break from lunchboxes when she starts school!

Reactions: 2
OMG 🤣🙈 look at pose in pic arms riiiight back, too hide its fatness i bet if her wrists are anything to go by 🤣🤣 have a good cry she says.. argh women makes me sick with fakeness we all know Other steals Nina, when she has Nina she shoves her holiday club shes no “i cant be without my child ever” parent that she pretends to be.. everything about her is utterly fake

At least she finally gave in and bought a paddling pool, although isn’t it just like the one her friend leant her while she waited to be gifted one, I mean find the perfect one? 🤔 where’s the actual gifted one Bex 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.