Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Four months!!! Four months that took to have enough to go on for a new thread! Do something interesting Bec, I dare you 😂

Here’s to another few months of the odd ‘gram post of Nini’s creepy dance moves while Bex snorts in the background like a Gloucester Old Spot with sleep apnea, reposts of weaning sheep making ripped off muffin recipes, and bowls of microwave rice covered with black sesame seeds for a ‘so yummy’ lunch complete with a puffy eyed Moomin selfie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Recap: Bex pretending Ninas with her 24/7 has taken over from pretending not to be married. Gram content down the pan with non weaning content.
Bex today prooving with pics Ninas with her, Nina ive dressed u like your 15 pose like your 15. Good girl.
On way to London with Nina so expect a LOT of content!! Including how bad breakfast bacon is, all the food indulgance in London of Nina who rarely has sugary snacks 🙄 expect lots of moon faces and puffy eyes. Expect a lot of a 5 year old told to act and dress like shes in her teens.

Reactions: 4
What’s the bet the exciting work thing is a meeting where her publishers are going to let her know they won’t be publishing any more pastry bibles 😂 it’s time for another exciting edition of how much can we eat in a few days. Bingo cards at the ready. I’m calling a massive Chinese tonight, hotel breakfast with at least three courses, mooch about the shops to pick up some random tat, trip to the theatre with Nina dressed like an 80s bridesmaid and take away in the hotel room.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’d think with all the underage grooming stories in the news that Bex would think twice about a) letting her 5 year old wear a crop top and b) actually buying a crop top for her 5 year old 😵💫 absolutely atrocious parenting, I’m calling it as a ‘she’s been with her Dad and I must do something to make myself number 1 parent and try to be cool’ purchase 😐

Roll on the London trip, I’m also calling bingo on
- Hotel bacon commentary
- 3 meals out every day, plus shnackssss
- Panini dressed inappropriately
- Theatre trip to Matilda
- Cab rides everywhere because Bex and her heaving bosom cannot cope with the tube and buses

Reactions: 9
Watching age inappropriate movies in the hotel room as a ‘GaLs nIgHt iN’
Bathtub in the middle of the bedroom with Nina sipping on a mocktail
Face masks & spa treatment that Nina’s been begging for?
Maybe an afternoon tea at the ritz which apparently has been on Nina’s wish list since birth too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nina requesting a restaurant/cuisine most adults have never heard of but just happens to be one of Bex’s favourites
Nina dancing inappropriately in an office while Bex is meant to having a meeting but she can’t resist videoing Nina instead

Reactions: 5
Was just about to ask if she’d posted anything, been far too busy watching GB News tonight to be checking anything else 😂
Jack tit been posted. Normally we see a daily breakfast rating and ALL the foods they been eating. Nothing at all so far… 🤔

Reactions: 2
What’s the betting Panini didn’t play ball on this trip and was a stroppy whinging nightmare (like 5 year olds can be when they’re out of routine and away from home)

Reactions: 6
Wont be long till its a “time for a collage” show from Bex. But its odd how quiet shes been this time, had no worries about posting hour by hour stuff before… wonder if she will say me and Nina couldnt stop staring lovingly into each others eyes so i couldnt post much this time - soz guys. 🤣 or a, we was so busy i took a litte holiday and you have to be just “in the moment” at times. Yar yar…. Wonder how she will excuse no daily london content tho… 🤔

Reactions: 5
Thought I’d missed some thing so came here to see what I’d missed and nothing!!! Quite surprising considering it’s one of their ‘girly trips’ away!

Soooo since we have 0 content as Bex is on the 50th “work break” this year..
How do we feel she will break her silence this time??
I find odd as happy to gloat about actually having Nina and going to London etc then gives no “updates”…
And how many months does everyone predict this thread will last till 🤣

Reactions: 3
At this rate November 😂

No grid post since the 17th April and that was just for some swamp soup. No content from the exciting London trip! Not even about sub par bacon 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.