Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fecking fing shes been gifted a paddling pool. Stupid cow
---
I hope its tiny when it's blown up and ninas better off with the washing basket

Reactions: 9
The way she’s said it as well…it’s like ‘finally’ someone has come through. Like she’s entitled…disgusting!!
She can afford her own paddling pool, the amount she spends on petrol and shite granny clothes/pottery. Try gifting it to a child less fortunate than her brat. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My God that sad sack of tit & her freebie. Your utterly pathetic Bex. Seriously such a sad hagrid

Reactions: 8
U can literally get a pool from Argos for under £15. It’s a tiny fraction of what she spends on fuel per week.
Shameless entitled beg, thinking coz she’s an influencernow she can get gifted all the tit she wants. Hope Nina punctures it

Reactions: 15
I recently got a feedback questionnaire from Kidly and put in that I dislike they gift things to some terrible influencers. Obviously they didn't listen to that feedback or assume she isn't a terrible one.

Reactions: 7
Wait…. She got gifted this from Kidly who want it advertised … and she deleted it?? Probs read here or got bad msgs … but you still ad it - seriously tempted to write to kidly and say she deleted this gifted thing… fyi…

Reactions: 11
Haha she is such a twit! She’s not very good at this influencer stuff is she! You’re supposed to post and not dirty delete it when you get stuff for free no matter how much flack you get for it! I wonder if Kidly will have a word with her and make her re post it and she will post later with some bullshit about instagram deleting it.

What’s really making me laugh though is that Kidly only sell 2 paddling pools which are the same just different colours and they are only 79cm diameter! They are tiny! Don’t they know Nina’s a giant!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she has done the delete as she had realised how small the pool is nd know she is going to look a fool if she puts a picture with Nini up on it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.