Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Nina is the oldest looking 5 year old to ever walk this planet. Was she born on 29th February?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Nina: Good Morrow Mother dear! I feel like eating an aesthetically pleasing bowl of porridge with the freshest seasonal fruits garnished with exotic flakes of the coco-nut served on a bowl of your fanciest China to sustain me as I intend to frolick through the meadows with my imaginary faerie folk friends.
Becky: Make haste with the fruits from the orchard Podrick! (the butler) I have many tapestry’s to weave this afternoon & no time for dilly dallying!

what really happened:
Nina: Mammy- can I have a bowl of coco pops like I do at dads?
Becky: COCOPOPS?! nonsense you stupid child. Cocopops don’t get likes. Your dad is a nicompoop. Besides I have plenty of time to forage through the freezer & curate the perfect bowl, I’m just gonna dilly dally on the sofa all day anyway.

E97070FF-68BF-4FE1-B4FF-406CAB9711C7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I don’t get calling her nini?!? Her name is Nina, it’s not like it’s a shortened nickname 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hope when she’s older she finally snaps n tells her Ma to stop fucking calling her nini & that she hates her damn cornflake chicken & boujee porridges & that she’s moving out with her vegan boyfriend & going on a year long trip in a monastery in the Himalayas and no she can’t tag along. And she fucking hates fairies & is converting to Buddhism.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
U can tell she’s trying desperately hard to come across as a relatable parent. But it’s doing the opposite. She’s coming across as such a snooty out of touch incompetent bellend. Literally everything she says or does is disingenuous.
“ohh look at us at Harrods afternoon tea- Nina hates it! Kids ey? Chortle chortle

“look at this 2 grand jar of honey! Don’t Harrods know people r starving to death & poverty is at its highest? Chortle chortle

“look at this person, their washing has been out for a couple of days, whatabsolute nitwits, chortle chortle, let me teach my child to scoff at the working class & their laundry dilemmas”

“look at me, I’m a normal mum like you guysssssch, Nina has plenty of sccccnhacksss after getting bitten by a dog in mysterious circumstances, after we ferried first class/taxi up & down the country”

she’s a first class cunt. That is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Puffin_island

VIP Member
I think she has done the delete as she had realised how small the pool is nd know she is going to look a fool if she puts a picture with Nini up on it
I bet this is exactly what happened! Got excited she got something free, opened it then realised her giant child makes the pool looks like the size of a cereal bowl. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Tomorrow morning:

Nina: mother dearest! As I rose from my deep slumber in my floral woven crochet duvet & pulled the heavy jacquard valanced curtains & pushed my ming dynasty porcelain chamber pot under my bed for the maid to fetch, I had a sudden urge to have a steaming bowl of porridge garnished with the freshest seasonal berries …

lady Beckington:

why you’re in luck dear child! As I was out on my merry afternoon stroll past Lord Barold De floofalls award winning garden I spotted a beauty bramble of berries! Alas my luck I had no vessel to carry enough for your garnish porridge, but being the wise old matron I am I fashioned a pot out of a single leaf & was able to lug a whole 4kg’s worth of blackberries in my dainty ladylike hands for breakfast, it should be enough for a garnish!

• Haha

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion:
Finally admitted she’s a single mother, got a cat for content to smother, it pissed all over the ugly cover
Sorry I can’t rhyme at all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ukclar

She didn’t just take Nina for afternoon tea , she took her to the Tiffany’s cafe in harrods for afternoon te. Quick google and it’s £73 for an adult and £40 for a child …. Then had a table full of food at the Chinese and afterwards bought her a bubble waffles. She obviously doesn’t want the food you want to go to bex because she’s a KID not an adult friend …. but yeah bex, the cost of living crisis 🙄

• Wow

Strikeapose18

The way she’s said it as well…it’s like ‘finally’ someone has come through. Like she’s entitled…disgusting!!
She can afford her own paddling pool, the amount she spends on petrol and shite granny clothes/pottery. Try gifting it to a child less fortunate than her brat. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Multi-21

VIP Member
I wonder if Bex needs a dictionary to look up the definition of “quick” because to me that isn’t travelling to the other side of the country to go to ikea, stopping for breakfast, then going to Costco and then another shop for the essential purchase of a salt spoon

Who is her audience these days that relate to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
Why does Nina look SO OLD! I've never seen a 5 year old look so much older and I work in schools. Do we think bex is lying about ninas age and she's really 22 and just doesn't want to let her go?!

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
She doesn’t seem to care or be phased by the fact that she is seriously obese. That’s fine, if she wants to be like that (she clearly doesn’t have issues with it) but what irks me (and I’m sure most of us on this thread) is that she is marketing herself as healthy wholesome home cooked eating. It’s a dangerous narrative she’s peddling when her food & lifestyle is really unhealthy. I’m sure they wouldn’t adapt her meals to school dinners so why she’s allowed to represent that image is beyond me. Especially baby led weaning. Yeah let’s set the kids up for a lifetime full of obesity & emotional reliance on food. I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again, she’s dangerous & shouldn’t be given a public platform.
wish she would fuck off & go and be fat & stuffed her child up like a foie grois in peace without masquerading it as aesthetic parenting to thousands of people online.

** this isn’t even the main focus or issue with her. She is a problematic snooty woman with toxic helicopter parenting & seriously codependency issues on her 5yo child.

Last edited:
  • Heart

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
F98539BE-F20B-415F-A635-98118728B0E3.png

You first Judgey McJudgerson.
#ipadgate #sneezegate #coughingonthetraingate #washinglinegate #myparentingisbetterthanyourscore

• Angry

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Actually SHOOK that she a) mentioned The Other and b) revealed they’re not together anymore.

Is she drunk on her elderflower piss cordial or just bored to hell of constant repeated content she had to get a new angle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she cut off filming when she asked no-knife-Nina what her least favourite part of the day was? Because if I was Nina I’d say
‘being filmed eating my tea while you nag at me in your stupid Hagrid growl, you Moomin shaped hag’

• Haha
Reactions: 17