Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG actual acknowledgement Nina is not with her 24/7 like she has portrayed since moving
I wonder if we’ll get further explanation when her inbox goes mad with questions

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She did that to ramp up content. Watch how she rebrands herself as a single mum working full time navigating a giant child

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Also RAN here - had the screenshot ready and everything! She must be reading here, first the bed trolling then the other!

Reactions: 12
I bet we will see an increase in the single mum angle going forward, does seem odd that she is finally acknowledging there is a dad in the picture. Hope Nina is having a blast getting to be a child and not a pseudo 45 year old, and isn’t just washing a car.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg, I was finding this thread boring (not you lot but the content) and finally plot twist! 😂😂😂😂 keep the antics coming as I’m still blocked for asking about the other who is finally mentioned again!

Reactions: 10
I bet we will see an increase in the single mum angle going forward, does seem odd that she is finally acknowledging there is a dad in the picture. Hope Nina is having a blast getting to be a child and not a pseudo 45 year old, and isn’t just washing a car.
Definitely going to be a new angle and we’ll be treated to single mum posts going forwards. Her naive followers are going to be so confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually SHOOK that she a) mentioned The Other and b) revealed they’re not together anymore.

Is she drunk on her elderflower piss cordial or just bored to hell of constant repeated content she had to get a new angle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think its all interesting shes finally made it clear dads is elsewhere but how fake does she look now??? So for example, only 1/2 weeks ago wos bleeting on about how its painful to be away from your child during school hours, yet shes been away for more then this (as we know) for ages… post looks fake… just a thought.

Reactions: 14
I follow another mummy acocunt who clesrlt split from the husband, makes obvious comments about it, clearly has child free weekends but for months never actually mentioned anything. Concrete till last week. It’s a sad situation but there’s no shame

Reactions: 2
She should be trying to lift up other single women who might struggle splitting their time / having child free weekends not pretending like the split never happened as though it's something to be ashamed of. Agree that she obviously must be lacking engagement to only just mention it now.

Reactions: 5
She should be trying to lift up other single women who might struggle splitting their time / having child free weekends not pretending like the split never happened as though it's something to be ashamed of. Agree that she obviously must be lacking engagement to only just mention it now.
100% however she's probably only mentioning it now to get the sympathy vote of how she's such a strong person blah blah and then BAM! Little Chef book release announced. Cue more "omg you are so amazing doing a book while navigating a divorce and becoming a single parent"

And just to remind anyone who may not remember. This is the original Little Chef. Not Panini.

Screenshot_2023-09-19-18-59-28-41_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.