Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prettiest porridge new post. Comments look good so far 🤣🙈 1 said it looks like raw mince

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even if anyone wanted to make that pink frogspawn the recipe is terrible, 1 cup of regular oats (approx just over half of a standard mug) 2 of the same quantity of your choice of milk. Sorry what? Can you copy recipes from the UK next time Bex? We don’t work in cups.

Sharing her threads to her insta when they have even less likes that usual 🤦🏼‍♀️ she is an absolute donut

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sharing her threads to her insta when they have even less likes that usual 🤦🏼‍♀️ she is an absolute donut
She can’t even keep up with insta so as if she can start a new platform! I can only assume she’s been paid to promote threads as all
The z listers have been talking about it and it’s the first I’d heard of it!

Reactions: 3
What the hell with the mac n cheese in Brocollie soup. How revolting

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s not a dish you’d put on your insta, I actually think she sometimes plates up Nina’s even though she isn’t there, what child would want that for their tea? It looks so unappetising 🤢

Wtf is that concoction- either do some veg or a side salad with your leftover Mac and cheese or have the soup!!! It’s not a both situation!

Reactions: 1
No milk or bread in, like you ever just have toast and cereal. Honey and vanilla extract are added to everything, surely it’s sweet anyway with that fruit?

Reactions: 12
Had no food in…. But had yogurt, honey, vanilla extract and frozen fruit?! Ok bex!

I don't trust anyone that runs out of bread or milk!!! Becks has given me further proof why I shouldn't trust anything she says! 😂

I don't trust anyone that runs out of bread or milk!!! Becks has given me further proof why I shouldn't trust anything she says! 😂
Especially when they have their own meal planner book and no 9-5 job preventing them popping to a shop at any point!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went on a pedalo today. Took the dog on. He was scared at first but then he said “actually it’s not as bad as I thought”.

^as likely a conversation as the one Bex supposedly had with Nina.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I went on a pedalo today. Took the dog on. He was scared at first but then he said “actually it’s not as bad as I thought”.

^as likely a conversation as the one Bex supposedly had with Nina.
Surely he said ‘you’re the best mum ever to take me on a pedalo, this is my most favourite day of my life?’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely he said ‘you’re the best mum ever to take me on a pedalo, this is my most favourite day of my life?’
And "mother please may you pass my crayons, I would like to do a quick etching of our glorious time on the water. Perhaps as we drift pass the banks we might pick some elderflower to turn into pisswater and some petals to press?"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.