Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Messaged Kiddly about the deleted post like the witch i am, judge me for being horrible - but f*k it and f*k her -

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve spent quite a bit money over the years on the kidly website. I’ve supported them from the start. I’ve unfollowed them and won’t be giving them a penny more.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In their instagram they have the pools, I didn’t realise how tiny they were 😂
---
Bex should have posted it to say thanks but they are the most pointless pools I have ever seen 😂 the toddler in the photo makes it look tiny, nina would barely get a foot in 😂 serves her right for begging for a free pool 😂
---
Sorry I can’t get over someone sending that as a good option for the mini giant 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe Kidly know they're a rubbish size with ugly colours and they aren't selling so just trying to get rid of the remaining ones?!?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
There’s decent paddling pools for less than £20 in one below 🙈. Just go and buy one Bex!

Reactions: 4
She has one 🙄 no one leant her a brand new pool in the middle of a heat wave, she wanted a better one so she bought a cheap one to keep Nina happy who’s probably like us thinking just buy a bloody pool. I think she’s taken it down because when she saw the size of it she realised it’s no good but she might not get another gifted one if they think her paddling pool dilemma has been solved. I mean clearly they are all lining up to send you one 😂

Reactions: 6
Whatmummymakes #16: gifted a paddling pool the size of a plum, cheap ass Becky, go out and buy one!
Thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I had to get my tape measure out after scoping the kidly website for paddling pools. Nina’s left arsecheek wouldn’t fit in that. It’s literally a newborn baby or 0-2 age appropriate

• Haha
I messaged her about the paddling pool. I said that it was so tasteless and surely she has more than enough money to buy her own, then why don't you donate this gifted one to someone in need of buy something for someone in need. And that everyone can see through her and that she was on the beg for days beforehand. 😂😂😂 This was before I seen the posts here about the size 😂😂😂😂 soo funny.

She replied to me and said please don't be mean to me it makes me sad

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I messaged her about the paddling pool. I said that it was so tasteless and surely she has more than enough money to buy her own, then why don't you donate this gifted one to someone in need of buy something for someone in need. And that everyone can see through her and that she was on the beg for days beforehand. 😂😂😂 This was before I seen the posts here about the size 😂😂😂😂 soo funny.

It makes me sad! 😂 I’m so shocked she replied!

Reactions: 4
Usually I just watch this thread now and then and never comment here etc just roll my eyes at her. But I was sooo annoyed when I seen the paddling pool post. She disgusts me but jokes on her because of the size of it!

Reactions: 8

Please don’t be mean to me it makes me sad”

WTAF lmao, these influencers & celeb wannabes always pull out the mental health card whenever they are held accountable to their actions.
she should rightfully be called out for it, I hope others continue to call her out. Nothing u said about it was mean. She’s a grifter & there’s nothing genuine about her, her page, or the fake aesthetic she’s trying to create.

Reactions: 12

She feels sad? She’s confusing sadness with shame.
You called her out for her begging when she has so much privilege and her reaction is shame quickly followed by defensiveness. The only sadness she feels is because she doesn’t like being called out for being a massive grifter.

Did she block you?? Im v v surprised she replied… i recon she got a LOT of hate messages hense got taken down off stories … sad act,

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't even say you were being very mean and it was more of constructive criticism. "Influencers" really think they should be untouchable to anything. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.