Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone have screen shots of the other being mentioned I've been invested in this thread far too long to have missed such a big occasion

This just popped up on my Instagram feed. Soz Becks, someone out there has made a fancier berry collecting basket than you.

Edit: I've just rewatched the one she made and IT HAS THE SAME WHIMSICAL MUSIC AS THE ONE I'VE JUST SHARED! and hers was made after that one!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’re not missing much those who are blocked, she’s posting a lot at the moment in the run up to her big book announcement
Please don't feel the pressure to do this, if you have the time and the money and it brings you joy - great. If you don't, then don't, I have never looked at someone's home and thought "what a shocking place, they don't even have any seasonal decorations up" 🤣
I’ll just get the Halloween ones out early, everyone else will be there with their knitted pumpkins and ‘crisp country walk’ candle and I’ll have a plastic skeleton hand coming out of the front garden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg her story about Nina asking the fairies for to find and fix her toy that she lost. First of all highly doubtful that it happened in the first place. Second, how about using it as a teachable moment for your child that if you really like something you have to take care of it and make sure that you don’t lose and break it. Maybe she could go further and explain that not everyone is lucky to have such nice things. Also Christmas is coming up, she could suggest that she put it in her Christmas list and instill the fact that sometimes you have to wait for things you really want.
But no bex, just buy her the new toy and pretend the fairies brought it 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
‘The fairies’ 😂

way to get played Bex you idiot. Now she knows she can ask the fairies for all kinds of stuff and they’ll have to come through.

Also Bex looks shocking in that story, like Jabba the Hut.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mother dear! Alas! Fore a tragedie hath occurred! I have lost a cherished toy & smashed it to pieces during one of my frolics in the meadow, I am absolutely distraught & fear I may not be able to grow into a well adjusted adult without it, I implore thee to call upon the most powerful divine forest fairies who always seem to have a prevalent presence in our quaint cottage, to fix my cherished toy! I know Christmas is coming up & I simply do not wish to burden ole Saint Nicholas with my dilemmas. I know you will be able to conjure up a magic miracle mother as you usually do! Do not fail me!’

Nina age 5 at 8:45am today.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Unless Nina has the mental age of about 3 she is going to know full well Mama Bex just went and bought the toy and wrote her the note. It’s in her handwriting for crikey’s sake.
I wonder what she’ll ask ‘the fairies’ for next?

Also like it or not Bec but Nini is now the child of a broken home. If they lose stuff it’s 90% likely to be at the other paren’s house or in their car, not in the meadow 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m surprised she admits she buys Nina character branded plastic toys to be honest. I would have thought she would be all about Grimms rainbows and Grapat Nins - basically anything wooden and made by sprites and elves.

Reactions: 7
It’s her birthday in October so she doesn’t even need to wait until Christmas. Way to ensure your kids a spoilt brat!
Bex looks like she has a flat patch on her forehead in her story, not sure if it’s always been there?

Reactions: 3
It’s her birthday in October so she doesn’t even need to wait until Christmas. Way to ensure your kids a spoilt brat!
Bex looks like she has a flat patch on her forehead in her story, not sure if it’s always been there?
The exact thing I was going to post! SUCH a spoiled brat, who buys presents for their kids 2 weeks before their birthday?!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.