Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh mother dear, I am yearning for the embrace of the autumnal cold breeze, when we can finally throw the logs on the cracking fire & sit together in our lambs wool blankets & crochet scarves for my little vintage pixies in time for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh mother dear, I am yearning for the embrace of the autumnal cold breeze, when we can finally throw the logs on the cracking fire & sit together in our lambs wool blankets & crochet scarves for my little vintage pixies in time for Christmas
Oh mother dear, how I long for crisp autumn's bite, the crunch of the leaves, taking our watercolours to the river to capture the mellow fruitfulness of the season. Perhaps we can return home to roast chestnuts on the fire, watching the children's classic film Titanic before we put on our matching nightgowns and away to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really
Really
Dislike Gilmore Girls 🤢 my son can’t wait to “kick Grandad’s arse at conkers” and I thought that was Enid Blyton enough tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That bloody “youtube” video …. Hate way she bloody corrects her and stuff as well, i dunno y these 2 just get on me nerves so much 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
That bloody “youtube” video …. Hate way she bloody corrects her and stuff as well, i dunno y these 2 just get on me nerves so much 🤣🤣
Yep it was so forced by becs. My kids love doing a pretend YouTube channel but I’m not in the background telling them what to say as I’m not an overpowering Hagrid. Can’t anything just be child led with her?

Reactions: 10
I thought that. The way she interrupts and says ‘I thought they were truffles?’ Poor Nina. She is going to grow up and have such a complex that what she did was never good enough because bloody Bex can’t stay quiet for more than 30 seconds.

Reactions: 9
You can see she almost goes “oh tit wrong answer”…
Totally bex talked her thru wot to say and then turned camera on for Nina to “perform”.

Reactions: 6
Urgh I’ve just watched the video and you see literal fear in Nina’s eyes when she says the wrong things and the pause is so awkward. Go away pushy bex and just let her do her thing . And then she didn’t even join in when Nina asked her to try it - didn’t even pretend to like it!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I know! Couldn’t she have taken inspiration from all of the many times Nina has pretended to like her weird food concoctions and muster a little ‘mmmmmm so tasty!’
Bex really does know how to suck the fun out of any situation doesn’t she and I’m surprised Nina knows what YouTube is seeing how Rebecca is so against iPads!

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or is Nina looking a bit yellow/jaundiced in the mud chocolate truffle video?

Reactions: 1
Nina is the oldest looking 5 year old to ever walk this planet. Was she born on 29th February?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Urgh I’ve just watched the video and you see literal fear in Nina’s eyes when she says the wrong things and the pause is so awkward. Go away pushy bex and just let her do her thing . And then she didn’t even join in when Nina asked her to try it - didn’t even pretend to like it!
Bex chuckling like a squealing pig in the background and then forcing her to say her lines at the end. Don't forget to blink 3 times if you need help Nina.

Reactions: 4
To me it looks like a lot for a 5 year old! She totally over feeds her child. If I sent my 5 year old with all that over half would come back.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.