Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks to be The Bushtown hotel just outside Coleraine. Very distinctive bar and breakfast all you can eat, serve it yourself tyoe area or however she described it

Reactions: 1
Reasons why it wasn’t satisfactory by Bex:
I told them it was my birthday and nothing, no free chocolate, fruit basket, nothing, it was like they didn’t believe me!
They called me MRS Wilson, I have never been married in my life!
They wouldn’t let my 5 year old in the spa or sit at the bar and drink mocktails with me!
They kindly asked if I would stop my daughter prancing about the place while people were trying to have their breakfast, I mean everyone loves Nina’s dancing alllll my insta friends tell me, I got 8 comments on the last reel!
Someone in the communal area was allowing their child to watch an iPad!! I mean they had headphones on but still I don’t need to be exposed to this sort of parenting.
One of the staff members sneezed.
They failed to burn my bacon
Portion sizes were way too small
No room upgrade at all, don’t they know who I am?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I told them it was my birthday and nothing, no free chocolate, fruit basket, nothing, it was like they didn’t believe me!
They wouldn’t let my 5 year old in the spa or sit at the bar and drink mocktails with me!
They kindly asked if I would stop my daughter prancing about the place while people were trying to have their breakfast, I mean everyone loves Nina’s dancing alllll my insta friends tell me, I got 8 comments on the last reel!
Someone in the communal area was allowing their child to watch an iPad!! I mean they had headphones on but still I don’t need to be exposed to this sort of parenting.
This is exactly what happened.

Reactions: 8
Nailed it 😂

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t they have ripened on the tree, like?
Yeh but you can't brag about having a larder then.

I'd love to see her and Panini on that programme that used to be on BBC where a family would live like a Victorian family for a month. Obviously a working class family, not a rich landlady! 😂 She tries to pull off that aesthetic but it wasn't as whimsical and joyous as she makes out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: Bex and MyNini have been on their hols, prancing like creepy Victorian dolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Looks to be The Bushtown hotel just outside Coleraine. Very distinctive bar and breakfast all you can eat, serve it yourself tyoe area or however she described it
It looks nice, but doesn’t seem somewhere you’d go with a 5 year old tbh.

Reactions: 4
Havent watched her reels etc cba, but i saw the q&a inc one sayong was it just u and nina to whoch she sed yep girls only holiday … odd Qu to choose to answer considering

Reactions: 3
I love the Titanic hotel, the bar area is beautiful. If I was trying to enjoy my cocktail and Nini was prancing about while Bex chortled like a truffle hog I’d be out of there quicker than you could say ‘iceberg, right ahead!’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love the Titanic hotel, the bar area is beautiful. If I was trying to enjoy my cocktail and Nini was prancing about while Bex chortled like a truffle hog I’d be out of there quicker than you could say ‘iceberg, right ahead!’
There is a brilliant thread title in this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like they just ate their way round for a week…shocker.

Also, had a roast, it was a ‘buffet type thing’…is that her pretending she’s too posh to know what a bloody carvery is??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.