Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maracas

Right I am so sick to the back teeth of her holier than thou act. I don’t know if anyone remembers from earlier in the thread about what she did to me, but if you are new I’ll let you know.

I have made one comment about Laura previously, 1. She lied about her dress size, on a live she said she was a size 18, she’s not.

This comment prompted Laura to find me on social media (she tried really hard as I use an alias over all platforms because I work in Education) found me on LinkedIn and wrote an email to my employer saying ‘XXX is making derogatory comments about me online in work hours’.

Firstly I’m not sure what was derogatory about what I said, secondly, worse is said about you Laura, grow a thicker skin and thirdly how the fuck do you know what my working hours are.

Luckily I’m very good at my job and I never have given my employer to think otherwise so they just told me to be careful as, in their words,’this girls got a screw loose’ and ignored the whole thing. It may not have been have positive of an outcome for somebody else.

This is why it rages me what she’s all nicey nicey I’m so lovely on SM. She’s a little vindictive witch.

Hi Laura hun, we know you lurk here you sad little bitch. That’s derogatory hun. If you want to talk to somebody about what I said, talk to ME not my boss.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Laura raves on about her "brilliant" hairdressers... If I came away from a hairdressers with streaks/highlights looking like Laura's then I'd sue them!

It looks like 1980s meets lion...

For a supposed fashion blogger Laura keeps getting it sooooo wrong... I'd be demanding a refund plus damages!
Fucking hell why on earth did she opt for a mullet?? She looks like the secret love child of Joe Exotic and Margaret Thatcher 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23

obviously....

VIP Member
A birthday card from her new neighbors apparently.....so that means in the short space of time she's lived there, she has already spoken about herself in such depth that they know her birthday.

More realistically it is a blank card she has bought to pre warn people it's her birthday so she can get some freebies and gifts from other businesses or followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
It was all hideous in her latest haul but special mention has to go to this monstrosity. Imagine the carnage if she sat down while wearing it 😱🤣

View attachment 689058
That’s a size 28…their biggest size…and far too tight. Wish she would show us a video of her sitting down…she feckin shoot the eyes off someone with those buttons as they’d be like bullets!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

BantzMonkey

Hold on...

She filled the card up last week , so this week her lashes cost nothing.
Does she get her lashes done every week?

Maybe if she cut down the fake nails, lashes and constant pampering salons she wouldn't have had to buy her sofa on a credit card
Her lashes cost her nothing this week.... Here's me sitting here feeling smug because my lashes have cost me nothing for 52 weeks multiplied by 46 years 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Ok.

She’s just been on live, waffling on about absolute shit.

Someone asked if she owned the house… said said that the estate agent told her not to tell anyone for privacy reasons… did they fuck!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
More Laura loves to lie... In her latest woe is Laura rant she divides people into two camps...

"While there are literally some people who would rather see me dead & buried than living my best life online, there are people who have been inspired by my content and become more of themselves"

Assuming we are the people in the 1st camp, I have NEVER read on here, nor would I endorse, anyone who wanted a lying Instagrammer dead!

She is lying by saying people either want her dead or are inspired by her!

Some, as I cannot speak for all, people here want her to stop lying, they want her to endorse decent brands who design plus size clothes rather than companies who just up size clothes very badly, we want her to stop lying, we want her to stop attempting reverse psychology, we want her to stop lying, we want her to stop sending herself questions and we want her to stop lying.

Has anyone seen posts here saying they want her dead??? 🤔 I'd hope tattle would intervene and remove them if there were any but I've never seen any of them?

STOP LYING LAURA! Because as long as you make a living by lying, society will keep calling you out!

Another plus size Instagrammer, Laura Addington is a real plus size advocate, she promotes great plus size clothes and she's today posted pictures of plus size models from American fashion shows to highlight their existence. She might be new to Instagram but she can certainly teach lying Laura a thing or too!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

BantzMonkey

Who the hell does she think she is here? The jacket is hideous, and also needs a good iron (doubt it would improve it that much though), and her hair 😂😂 she looks absolutely ridiculous! She just can’t think that this is a good look 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've never seen a jacket that is simultaneously too small and too big at the same time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

AuntieSocial

It was all hideous in her latest haul but special mention has to go to this monstrosity. Imagine the carnage if she sat down while wearing it 😱🤣

651087A3-26F2-4434-AD3A-43C71033C2A1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Ok.

The thing is, no one gives a shit if she IS renting. It’s the lying, yet again, that’s the problem.

She was acting like an actual celebrity on the live yesterday. She was saying that fans wanted to hug her or take a photo when she was out recently, but she didn’t want to because of covid. Who the fuck does she think she is? Britney Spears?

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT LAURA!!

• Haha
  • Heart

CrapEars

VIP Member
Now I’m a size 22 and would love to have a positive instagrammer to follow and get inspiration from. She is definitely not it. What the actual fuck is this!
Try Laura Adlington. Ex Bake Off contestant. I think she’s a bit bigger than 22 but she dresses beautifully and I really like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16