WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she at Hardwick Festival this weekend? She kept banging on about it but no sign of her actually being there.

I actually eyerolled at her comment on being trolled for her acrylic nails. Once again she is lying ! She did have her nails and lashes done during the lockdown period when salons were supposed to be closed but is now months and months on trying to say she used a kit ?! What a liar !!
Her own tit attempt at sticking false nails on is very obvious to see because they look exactly like stick on nails as is when she has been and had infills and all the fancy glitter added to her nails done in a salon....she's gotten soo used to lying in order to flog more tatt that she is treating her audience like they are stupid !

Not very bright Laura! Especially as according to you, you have limited use of your hands! Such a bullshitter !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Losing a friend is very sad BUT why post chapter and verse on Instagram to tell a bunch of people who you don't know how your feeling??? Maybe I'm of a different era... Surely someones passing is a time to be Respectful not begging for sympathy for yourself from a bunch of strangers?

Laura's friend passes away but Laura has to make everything about Laura... Dreadful way to behave in my opinion.

Reactions: 11
Losing a friend is very sad BUT why post chapter and verse on Instagram to tell a bunch of people who you don't know how your feeling??? Maybe I'm of a different era... Surely someones passing is a time to be Respectful not begging for sympathy for yourself from a bunch of strangers?

Laura's friend passes away but Laura has to make everything about Laura... Dreadful way to behave in my opinion.
I completely agree, imagine how the lasses family feel having Laura try to gain sympathy from her followers

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Absolutely agree ! Very ill judged and all about Laura! That's the kind of tribute you write on a memorial page to be read by people who knew the person not to bunch of strangers on Instagram who have no idea who you are talking about ! In really bad taste imo ! But that's Laura all over ! Clueless!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Laura raves on about her "brilliant" hairdressers... If I came away from a hairdressers with streaks/highlights looking like Laura's then I'd sue them!

It looks like 1980s meets lion...

For a supposed fashion blogger Laura keeps getting it sooooo wrong... I'd be demanding a refund plus damages!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Laura raves on about her "brilliant" hairdressers... If I came away from a hairdressers with streaks/highlights looking like Laura's then I'd sue them!

For a supposed fashion blogger Laura keeps getting it sooooo wrong... I'd be demanding a refund plus damages!
bleeping hell why on earth did she opt for a mullet?? She looks like the secret love child of Joe Exotic and Margaret Thatcher 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23

It’s got to be a joke surely. That video of all those hair products just for the sale pitch and to finish and style it like Aileen Wuornos.

i can’t get over the 30 inch long fake hair and her tiny mullet all thin and poofy on the top

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That white dress is too big on her but it does look alright. The less said about the rest of that haul, the better. How on earth is she going to sit down in that jumpsuit without slicing herself in two?

That white dress is too big on her but it does look alright. The less said about the rest of that haul, the better. How on earth is she going to sit down in that jumpsuit without slicing herself in two?
That jumpsuit is one of the ugliest pieces of clothing I have seen.... The sleeves make it looks like she has teeny short arms!

• Haha
She's gonna need another cheap IKEA wardrobe at this rate ...she is just accumulating more and more clothes that don't fit her and that she will never wear ever ...so what is the actual point!

Has she ever mentioned that she sells all the freebies on or does she donate them ?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It’s got to be a joke surely. That video of all those hair products just for the sale pitch and to finish and style it like Aileen Wuornos.

i can’t get over the 30 inch long fake hair and her tiny mullet all thin and poofy on the top

Aileen Wournos...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hi everyone hope you're ok

No Laura you're hurting my ears and eyes.
Why is she begging for a PLT collab? PLT is so tit and their plus size range is tit unless you've got the tiny waist, big hips big boobs and 7 foot.
STOP 👏 IT 👏 LAURA

Ans thr blazer reminds me of the end scene on "Big" where the kids in an adult suit.
Cargo all in one is vile and doesn't fit.
Bikini, fine whatever, not like she'll wear it anyway.
White dress is decent but still doesn't fit her and won't fit anyone unless they've got huge boobs.
Shame she didn't order the white shirt from her "friend" Jess ITS range 😊
And those silk blouses are awful. I got thr leopard print one and had to buy a safety pin on a night out because it all just kept slipping open

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.