Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

parisreynolds

TBH she is right about sizes being so varied across different brands (and even within brands due to style/material etc). Stating what size she has is the ‘hauls’ is definitely progress. The comments about where things are made says it all. Fast fashion made in developing countries. There was talk of the pandemic being the death of FF - who needs so many clothes? Far better to invest in a few well made items that can be worn for years.....

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Yes he is, she said she wanted to keep her private life separate from her Laura loves life... She shares intimate details of her life but deliberately keeps Al behind the camera taking the pictures so people will speculate. Laura's attempt at mind games which is hilarious as she jumps online and shares everything about her home, her ill dad etc...

Al was probably sick to death of being associated with her dwindling insta account and told her to leave him out of it as he probably lives a real life where his friends would laugh at him being associated with loopy Laura & her lies 🤥
Is she though as she has mentioned not so long ago that she lived alone, just her & the dogs

obviously....

VIP Member
She must be on the beg, every man and his fucking dog knows where to get plastic storage boxes from.

I’m thinking she must have bought the house. After all, why would you spend good money boarding out (half) the loft if you could get kicked out in 6 months?
I think her dad has helped out and maybe owns part of the house with Laura.....

boojange

VIP Member
The Con corner membership she set up with her mate Callie Thorpe and which they are running as a business. Conning vulnerable women into paying a hefty membership to join a women's only group of plus size women. They are making so much money from it that they are paying themselves to basically stay home and do nothing...well in Lauren's case its to go out and get drunk constantly ! They are both shameless !

I'm confused by Lauren's. Which Lauren is it? I wrongly assumed Panacea the Make Up lady from WLL's grid!

nik1231

Chatty Member
Does anybody have a screenshot of her boyfriend? I scrolled back as people said there were loads of photos of him on a previous thread but I couldn’t find any…