WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh I'm thinking Als ancient history judging by the latest stories 👀 or I've read it wrong. The one about living alone after a break up.
That’ll be her break up before she met Al. It’s an old trick of hers to deliberately blur the lines to make people speculate like this. God knows why but she does it all the time, like anyone gives a duck if she is with Al or not anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I genuinely think Laura has a personality disorder. She's very self destructive, she's a Pathological LIAR, she's delusional and going by her weight and how much bigger she's got recently, it looks like she has an overeating disorder. She meets alot of the criteria for a personality disorder?🤔🙄

When she pretends people have asked her questions and she replies to herself chapter and verse, I've NO idea what you'd call that behaviour? Desperate? 😂

Reactions: 8
What a sly thing to do. So whoever asked this question will have no choice but to click her affiliate link (where she will earn money for any purchases that person makes on the site for 28 days or something)

Absolutely disgusting, sly and just shows that she does these question and answer boxes so she can use them as an excuse to either talk about herself war and peace style (fair enough she mentions seeing a therapist, but why feel the need to share that it cost a fortune.....yes private therapy isnt cheap but I wouldn't say it costs a fortune, unless she has seen some high up clinical psychologist who charges over 100 quid a session), or flog her FM shite and PLT, or just put affiliate links with no explanation.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
What a sly thing to do. So whoever asked this question will have no choice but to click her affiliate link (where she will earn money for any purchases that person makes on the site for 28 days or something)

Absolutely disgusting, sly and just shows that she does these question and answer boxes so she can use them as an excuse to either talk about herself war and peace style (fair enough she mentions seeing a therapist, but why feel the need to share that it cost a fortune.....yes private therapy isnt cheap but I wouldn't say it costs a fortune, unless she has seen some high up clinical psychologist who charges over 100 quid a session), or flog her FM shite and PLT, or just put affiliate links with no explanation.
Those are the 2 reasons she always does them! The main intention to profit off links she has repeatedly posted in the past.

The questions she sends herself, amongst the odd few she gets from the usual sheep because let's face it her engagement across the board is piss poor and its the same people that write the same comments constantly on her posts, are all designed for her to attach an AL / talk at length about herself and tag companies!

Her comment about FM shite she flogs and trolls was a lie, as per usual!.. her FM has dried up as is always the case with these mlm schemes, people lose interest and realise the products are shite. Why not be honest and say that especially as she constantly bangs on about not being bothered about what people say about her !

She's also clearly been trying to get on the ITS bandwagon with the ridiculous amount of hauls she's done recently.

Don't worry nobody asked!

It was Laura

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Late to the party on this one, but the GNR and South Shields, I totally get why they did the route the way they did this year, having thousands of people land on South Shields would be bloody ridiculous in the middle of a pandemic where public transport is the metro or buses, it would take you days to get home. Shields is a dead end! She's a bloody idiot. I was of course gutted it wasn't the usual route but howay.

So she doesn't read here anymore and hasn't done for 13 weeks ...of course she doesn't! Hi Laura !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More failed reverse psychology from Laura!

The giveaway that she does read here is that she wouldn't keep writing chapter and verse on the subject if she didn't know what we were saying! 🙄

Laura LOVES to be a victim... Laura loves to lie... Laura loves to play mind games...

Laura does the BIGGEST disservice to plus size women on the Internet... Just because a "few" sheep tell her she's wonderful, (probably Laura herself from here made up accounts) the REST of the us find her service to plus size women humiliating, embarrassing and ridiculous 😡

STOP LYING, SIMPLES LAURA

Attachments

Reactions: 4
More failed reverse psychology from Laura!

The giveaway that she does read here is that she wouldn't keep writing chapter and verse on the subject if she didn't know what we were saying! 🙄

Laura LOVES to be a victim... Laura loves to lie... Laura loves to play mind games...

Laura does the BIGGEST disservice to plus size women on the Internet... Just because a "few" sheep tell her she's wonderful, (probably Laura herself from here made up accounts) the REST of the us find her service to plus size women humiliating, embarrassing and ridiculous 😡

STOP LYING, SIMPLES LAURA
duck me, who has the time or gives enough of a tit to read all that in a story?! 😂

Also this whole her being in too deep to quit and be anonymous... Laura you are not famous. You have a teeny account. If you want to go anon no one will chase you down the Street for an autograph.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck me, who has the time or gives enough of a tit to read all that in a story?! 😂

Also this whole her being in too deep to quit and be anonymous... Laura you are not famous. You have a teeny account. If you want to go anon no one will chase you down the Street for an autograph.
Cringing so hard for her

• Haha
Reactions: 9

But she's been in 'the industry' too long...... 😂 😂 aka too lazy to get a proper job ! Also... not trolls or bullies .... don't go onto her page and harras/abuse her.... she actively seeks out Tattle to read it..... so only has herself to blame..... !!

• Heart
  • Haha
I remember her from years ago trying to make it on social media, well before huns were even a thing. I don’t even know where I might have seen her- anyone know?

I certainly don't troll Laura, I call out her lies and damage she causes to plus size women on a site designed to do it on.

Telling plus size women they will look fabulous in 99% of the clothes she lies about deserves to be called out!

Having a bio that says she's confident and happy is the BIGGEST lie, her woe is Laura posts certainly don't scream confident and happy! 🤥🙄

Tell the truth Laura, its that simple 🙄

• Heart
Late to the party on this one, but the GNR and South Shields, I totally get why they did the route the way they did this year, having thousands of people land on South Shields would be bloody ridiculous in the middle of a pandemic where public transport is the metro or buses, it would take you days to get home. Shields is a dead end! She's a bloody idiot. I was of course gutted it wasn't the usual route but howay.
I bet she has never even watched the GNR in her life. It was a shame for the area in terms of loosing custom but I feel she just jumped on the band wagon with that rant

But she's been in 'the industry' too long...... 😂 😂 aka too lazy to get a proper job ! Also... not trolls or bullies .... don't go onto her page and harras/abuse her.... she actively seeks out Tattle to read it..... so only has herself to blame..... !!
She actually said that she never reads here that it was her friends who came on here...but in her latest sermon she states she's not read on here in 13 weeks. So which is it ...she's never read here or she was reading here until 13 weeks ago ?? She tells soo many lies she can't remember what she's been saying !

And FYI Laura, therapy only works if you are truthful so let's hope you have told your therapist that you used your social media platform to enlist vulnerable women into your MLM scam and that you regularly lie about tatt you are shilling to make a easy money !!

• Heart

Bone idle is not an industry! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Can I just say.. if she managed to get enough people under her in FM, she wouldn't need to really do much selling herself anymore. That's one reason why I hate it.
I've done FM myself, and started nearly 3 years ago when it wasn't heard of. Now every other Tom dick & Harry is doing it its just pointless. But that's the thing with MLM. Sit back and enjoy everyone else do the work. She could potentially get a couple hundred quid a month from it without actually doing anything herself.

• Wow
  • Sad
More Laura loves to lie... In her latest woe is Laura rant she divides people into two camps...

"While there are literally some people who would rather see me dead & buried than living my best life online, there are people who have been inspired by my content and become more of themselves"

Assuming we are the people in the 1st camp, I have NEVER read on here, nor would I endorse, anyone who wanted a lying Instagrammer dead!

She is lying by saying people either want her dead or are inspired by her!

Some, as I cannot speak for all, people here want her to stop lying, they want her to endorse decent brands who design plus size clothes rather than companies who just up size clothes very badly, we want her to stop lying, we want her to stop attempting reverse psychology, we want her to stop lying, we want her to stop sending herself questions and we want her to stop lying.

Has anyone seen posts here saying they want her dead??? 🤔 I'd hope tattle would intervene and remove them if there were any but I've never seen any of them?

STOP LYING LAURA! Because as long as you make a living by lying, society will keep calling you out!

Another plus size Instagrammer, Laura Addington is a real plus size advocate, she promotes great plus size clothes and she's today posted pictures of plus size models from American fashion shows to highlight their existence. She might be new to Instagram but she can certainly teach lying Laura a thing or too!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think if Laura would put her hands up and said, yes I have made mistakes, this really doesn’t suit me, and here are some fashions that suit my shape and might suit yours if you are a similar shape, then I would applaud her . However she will never do that. She seriously has issues and if she cannot see how awful she looks in the clothes she wears, then she is deluded. I think she comes across as someone who is very lonely, and I pity her for that as she has an open book of followers and she could be a very inspirational person if she played it right. You can’t expect to put yourself on a public platform and not be honest…you have to be a good liar and they usually trip themselves up.

Reactions: 5
More Laura loves to lie... In her latest woe is Laura rant she divides people into two camps...

"While there are literally some people who would rather see me dead & buried than living my best life online, there are people who have been inspired by my content and become more of themselves"

Assuming we are the people in the 1st camp, I have NEVER read on here, nor would I endorse, anyone who wanted a lying Instagrammer dead!

She is lying by saying people either want her dead or are inspired by her!

Some, as I cannot speak for all, people here want her to stop lying, they want her to endorse decent brands who design plus size clothes rather than companies who just up size clothes very badly, we want her to stop lying, we want her to stop attempting reverse psychology, we want her to stop lying, we want her to stop sending herself questions and we want her to stop lying.

Has anyone seen posts here saying they want her dead??? 🤔 I'd hope tattle would intervene and remove them if there were any but I've never seen any of them?

STOP LYING LAURA! Because as long as you make a living by lying, society will keep calling you out!

Another plus size Instagrammer, Laura Addington is a real plus size advocate, she promotes great plus size clothes and she's today posted pictures of plus size models from American fashion shows to highlight their existence. She might be new to Instagram but she can certainly teach lying Laura a thing or too!

I don't follow Laura Addington but her page was on my suggestions so I had a look and she really does dress to flatter her shape.... so much so that I actually ordered a dress that she was wearing from Simply Be and it's come and I absolutely love it and it is flattering too.... Think Laura Addington was on bake off (don't watch it but sure someone else said that she was)......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.