WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an awful coat, ugly colours, nasty material and the arms are so long! It doesn't fit at all, it looks like a tent minus the poles. She could look so much better than this... Who looks at these pictures and thinks "wow, looks amazing, I need to buy that"???

Reactions: 7
Get of your high horse Laura .....it's a bleeping race. She isn't the spokesperson for South Shields , but she acts like she is.

Oh and for the record I listened to some of the commentary on metro radio and the majority of the runners I heard being interviewed said it was different but not bad , some even said having bigger crowds at some point (when it turned back on itself) actually helped

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The actual state of her! 😳

Speends all day ironing her fake hair but cannot be bothered to iron the coat she's supposed to be advertising! 🙄
Wow! That's actually shocking ! How can she not see how awful that looks and how poorly it reflects on the Brand she is being paid to advertise ?

She is consistently getting worse in how she is presenting herself !

• Heart
I can’t get over how badly fitted this coat is. The arms are huge and drowning her yet it doesn’t look like it’ll even meet in the middle. Sometimes you just have to accept that not everything suits you. Just because you can get it in your size doesn’t mean it’s going to look good.

Reactions: 8
Laura's pictures prove she does not care about any brand, she cares only about getting paid. She is a disgrace.

Whatever happened to having pride in your work? She looks so lazy and slovenly.

Speends all day ironing her fake hair but cannot be bothered to iron the coat she's supposed to be advertising! 🙄
You can actually see the straight creases where the coat was folded up on the package. She’s literally pulled it out of the plastic bag, given it a cursory shake and put it on. Just so lazy.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
You can actually see the straight creases where the coat was folded up on the package. She’s literally pulled it out of the plastic bag, given it a cursory shake and put it on. Just so lazy.
It must have been packed like a sack of tit to begin with, and then no care given

This lengthy "rant" is definitely not "prioritising your energy" Laura 😂

PS... Save your energy Laura because NO ONE is interested in how much of a victim you are. It's called life! 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Get of your high horse Laura .....it's a bleeping race. She isn't the spokesperson for South Shields , but she acts like she is.

Oh and for the record I listened to some of the commentary on metro radio and the majority of the runners I heard being interviewed said it was different but not bad , some even said having bigger crowds at some point (when it turned back on itself) actually helped

She’s spent the last few times slagging off the crowds and not going outside because “it’s too busy”

Some businesses probably felt it because of the lack of crowds. The B&Bs are usually fully booked months in advance and there’s queues for a lot of places. But it’s back next year apparently!

Reactions: 4
Let’s not pretend running an iron over it would have made it much better, it’s an absolutely horrendous garment

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This lengthy "rant" is definitely not "prioritising your energy" Laura 😂

PS... Save your energy Laura because NO ONE is interested in how much of a victim you are. It's called life! 🙄
Interesting that she shares very personal information about her father in order to gain sympathy and attention but she continues to play games with the whole Al situation..she needs to make up her mind about keeping her private life private!

And all that b s about being near her dad etc etc... visiting hours are still massively restricted in hospitals so she wouldn't have been sat keeping a vigil by his bed ! She's soo full of tit !

• Heart
That coat it needs to be burned it's awful 😖. She really has no pride in her content

Reactions: 2
Both myself and my friend asked her (in a very nice way) would she like to be dating..not answered. Thats fine but why do a q&a when all you want to do is ask yourself questions to promote businesses. Its baffling. Then to answer another question about your friend who passed away knowing people will then want to know what happened to her. You cant put yourself out there on SM and expect people not to ask you questions.

Reactions: 9
Both myself and my friend asked her (in a very nice way) would she like to be dating..not answered. Thats fine but why do a q&a when all you want to do is ask yourself questions to promote businesses. Its baffling. Then to answer another question about your friend who passed away knowing people will then want to know what happened to her. You cant put yourself out there on SM and expect people not to ask you questions.
Because that is always her sole purpose of doing the Q&As - to tag and attach as many brands/ AL as she can and to also garner sympathy ...it's the same old crap with her, her engagement is piss poor because her content is stale and she's become a glorified sales rep for some pretty tit brands - PLT being the main one - people are bored with her.

Perhaps its time she used ' because I was sooo bright and in all the top sets 🥱 ' and got herself a real job !

• Heart

🤣 has anyone checked with the local cub/scout groups, as it looks like one of them is likely to be missing their tent!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Uh I'm thinking Als ancient history judging by the latest stories 👀 or I've read it wrong. The one about living alone after a break up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.