WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody going to mention the most recent reel lol

Cringe
Omg just seen it, CRINGE 😬 whys everything about confidence and stepping out of her comfort zone? She’s so full of tit. Also her make just makes her look like she has an eye infection, not exactly inspiring! 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Ok soo my thoughts...

She constantly says she posts things in order to help others with their confidence...those shorts in her recent pic being an example. How does anyone with a low hanging stomach look at those pics and seeing how unflattering those shorts are and how they highlight her stomach, think yep I'm buying me a pair of those to wear ? She's also encouraging people to go out dressed like that, opening themselves up to ridicule and stares but she's never actually goes out in public wearing these outfits herself..

I think it needs to be made really clear that nothing she posts is about increasing her followers confidence, it's all about what she is being paid at the time to flog and what she can cash in on to the max.

The sooner this influencer cash cow is regulated the better so all this profiting off vulnerable people the way she does is stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What in the living duck is this??

Haven called Laura...they want their tent back...

Screenshot_20210723-105548_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What in the living duck is this??

Haven called Laura...they want their tent back...

View attachment 675598
Even on the hanger it was blatantly obvious all that style dress was going to do was emphasise her shape in the worst possible way ! She really is clueless!

And removing a tie from a dress which is there to cinch in the waist just makes the dress look like you removed the tie ! Again the wrong style of dress for her shape!

And FYI Laura ...you may want to do a flash the gash test on the leopard print dress you love soooo much because you clearly haven't tied it across your body enough !

• Angry
Reactions: 5
"I went down a size and it fits perfect"

Seriously!!!!!

Is she honestly trying to tell any plus size women that this outfit is perfect for them??? Does she believe her own lies???

Shes on a mission to make plus size women look stupid and to look ridiculous. I've been saying it for months but this is a new low...

She tries her reverse psychology by saying if trolls want to say nasty stuff about her body she's already said it to herself... Erm... IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT YOU LAURA! Your supposed to be a plus size advocate and you LIE and tell plus size women this is a great outfit for them!

THIS OUTFIT LOOKS RIDICULOUS AND DOES NOT FIT PERFECTLY AT ALL.

LAURA YOU ARE A LIAR AND YOU SHOULD BE UTTERLY ASHAMED OF YOURSELF 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
As for the "you've been tango'd" jacket... The fact she couldn't be bothered to steam the creases out before trying to promote it says everything!

LAZY LAZY LAZY

Where to start... It has no shape, its not tailored, it's too short, it emphasises her bum and stomach as it just sits on her bum. It's not shaped in anyway. It's an abomination!

Just because something covers your fat DOES NOT MEAN IT FITS WELL?!

Why does she miss out important bits like THE PRICE, THE SIZE???

Another ridiculous piece of cheap tat that she's trying to flog, she couldn't even be bothered to pair it with some TROUSERS or steam it...

LAURA WOULD SELL HER SOUL FOR A FEW QUID NEVER MIND A CHEAP, ILL FITTING CREASED JACKET

DESPERATE DESPERATE DESPERATE.😡😡😡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bleeping hell. She looks like someone wearing one of the inflatable Sumo dress up outs 🤼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus Mary and Joseph!
These are the sort of outfits that duck me off about brands that try and cash in on the plus size brand. Some style of clothing can not be made for a larger women, it just doesn’t work, oh and also not all plus size women have massive boobs!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s no way she can sit down in that blue dress and as she had removed the cord, how can she send it back?

I enjoy a disaster haul when it’s done with humour and some self-awareness, after al lots of plus size clothing is horrendous and suits no one, but this was terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does Laura even constitute this a disaster haul? (didn’t have sound on because I can’t stand her fake voice and lectures). I would say this was on par with all of her other tit hauls, so by my standards they’re all disasters! 😂😂

I literally have no words for any of it, it all looked horrific on her, especially the orange tent dress, blue dress that was 2 sizes too small and the underwear set (literally speechless about how terrible that looked) so all of it was tit really...

God, what an embarrassment 🤦🏼‍♀️

It was so informative (NOT) no sizes mentioned. No
Prices mentioned. Just a list of aff links. It’s all about the £££££££ 😡😡. tit haul. tit items. tit information.

• Angry
So she Carried on and done the rest of the haul in the bra and shorts set 😱😱
She is still claiming to be a 24. This blue shirt dress is supposed to be loose flowing tiered dress.
Not skin tight. Size up Laura.
No way on this earth is this Teletubbie a size 24 🤣 she’d need a 28 to be near comfortable in that. It’s meant to be loose. Why you lie so much Laura???

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
No way on this earth is this Teletubbie a size 24 🤣 she’d need a 28 to be near comfortable in that. It’s meant to be loose. Why you lie so much Laura???
Teletubbie 🤣🤣 omg that has nearly ended me! So accurate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.