Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Does anyone know for sure if Al is still on the scene??
Would that be the Al that Laura likes to pretend she's no longer in a relationship with in order to create drama ??

Or would that be the Al no one gives two shits she's still in a relationship with ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Obviously she's WAY TOOOOO FAMOUS to have a normal but private Facebook Account 😂

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?!

Delusions of Grandeur X 100

She is a cheapskate blogger with absolutely NO taste or style who sells fake perfumes and lives a fake life very badly.

She promotes cheap tatty clothes and she is covered in fakeness from head to toe.

Nobody thinks of Laura AND quality!

She fills her house with cheap plastic man-made tat, there isn't a natural fibre within a 100 miles of Laura Kathryn French Ferry! I bet the static bounces off her constantly 🤮

She ooozes pound shop plastic chic and does the BIGGEST DISSERVICE TO PLUS SIZE WOMEN by dressing like she's learning impaired, thereby adding credence to the assumption that all fat women are thick... 🙄😡

Laura Kathryn French Ferry LOVES TO LIE 🤥

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I can’t believe she rang the restaurant to complain about it. And they told her they missed a day cleaning. My house is clean but I still get spiders lol. Just wanting more stuff for free if it is true. Then the way she said she spoke to the young girl on the phone so patronising. X
What restaurant is going to admit they missed a cleaning day when someone has called to complain? She's soo full of shit !

Her behaviour is potentially damaging too if someone was to work out which takeaway it was and then report them all based on her ridiculous story last night- she didn't want a refund, of course she didn't! You find a bug in your food the whole lot goes in the bin and you get your money back - that's what people do ! Her fake calling them up to offer them cleaning advice is a lie and insulting ! Who the hell does she think she is ?! ..
she does not think through her actions and the consequences for others when she is attention seeking via her SM.

She's really not a good person.

• Angry

flutternutter

VIP Member
I stopped following her a while ago but check on this from time to time. She is an incredibly negative person. She always seems to be lashing out and kicking off, like the poor lass she shopped to her employer for having an opinion.

People like her make it difficult for people who suffer real Internet bullying to be taken seriously. When you compare people with disabilities or disfigurements being relentlessly tormented or reality tv stars being told to end themselves... its a far cry from someone saying they dont like your hair extensions! That is called an opinion. Yea opinions might hurt your feelings but you cant set your stall up as an influencer trying to get people to buy the same clothes and items and not allow them to say no thanks its crap?

• Heart

BronskiBeat

Dear PLT,
please stop selling shit to Laura, she is really not doing you any favours.
Kind regards,
A previous PLT shopper!

• Haha
  • Heart

BantzMonkey

Laura can get fucked if she thinks we believe she doesn’t need a seat belt extender on Jet2 or any airline for that matter. Can’t believe she tagged them as well 🤦🏼‍♀️
Would she even be able to fit into a standard aeroplane seat? I mean they are not that big, I touch the sides of the seats at an 18...

BantzMonkey

I just realised that Laura has VERY BADLY photoshopped down one side of her green dress, it's all straight and angled on one side...😂 😂 😂

If this was an attempt to make your dress not look as wide as it is long... You've failed BADLY Laura...

Pathetic attempt by the plus size confidence booster to lie once again about her shape and size! 😡
I can't see the photo shopping to be honest, but the dress looks absolutely terrible. Cheap and very poorly fitting.

BantzMonkey

More failed reverse psychology from Laura!

The giveaway that she does read here is that she wouldn't keep writing chapter and verse on the subject if she didn't know what we were saying! 🙄

Laura LOVES to be a victim... Laura loves to lie... Laura loves to play mind games...

Laura does the BIGGEST disservice to plus size women on the Internet... Just because a "few" sheep tell her she's wonderful, (probably Laura herself from here made up accounts) the REST of the us find her service to plus size women humiliating, embarrassing and ridiculous 😡

STOP LYING, SIMPLES LAURA
Fuck me, who has the time or gives enough of a shit to read all that in a story?! 😂

Also this whole her being in too deep to quit and be anonymous... Laura you are not famous. You have a teeny account. If you want to go anon no one will chase you down the Street for an autograph.

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
She keeps talking and mentioning her friend so dunno why she thinks it's weird someone's asked what happened? And she could have easily just replied 'it's personal and I don't want to talk about it' without sharing it to her stories.

• Heart

BantzMonkey

We will agree to disagree.

His #putdownthefork would lead me to believe it is a dig at lauras weight when his mrs is shovelling a fry into her gob and could do with losing a few lbs. Pot kettle...
His Mrs is not super morbidly obese, I think people are being a bit unkind in what they have said about her, she's not the one claiming to be a style expert on insta, she has a private account and is not fair game here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Garden looks pretty... chairs look uncomfortable and me as a fat bird wouldn't want to sit on them.... give it a week she'll have to pack most of it away for winter then it won't look so nice.... 😂😂 reckon she's going to make one of them fake flower walls to pose in front of in her crumpled clothes 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12