Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Laura raves on about her "brilliant" hairdressers... If I came away from a hairdressers with streaks/highlights looking like Laura's then I'd sue them!

It looks like 1980s meets lion...

For a supposed fashion blogger Laura keeps getting it sooooo wrong... I'd be demanding a refund plus damages!
It’s got to be a joke surely. That video of all those hair products just for the sale pitch and to finish and style it like Aileen Wuornos.

i can’t get over the 30 inch long fake hair and her tiny mullet all thin and poofy on the top

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Ok.

Let’s not forget she’s also stalked a Tattler to find out who their employer is, and then actually gone to that employer to try and get them sacked!!

• Wow

obviously....

VIP Member
Whatlauraloves

...to lie
...to sell cheap tat
...to be fake
...to act like she is some famous blogger

• Haha

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
It just looks like a shapeless pink blob on both of them ! As always Laura is pretending she'll wear that out when in fact we all know it'll not see daylight again !
Jess tbf to her I think does have a decent enough eye for clothes, whether they suit her or not is another matter. Laura however… proper car crash ☠

HoolaHunz

As a plus size girl myself - I think the way she dresses draws negative attention to her shape - we wear clothes, whatever our size, to look and feel nice, surely she can’t be comfortable in clothes that do not flatter or fit her properly and expose the lumps and bumps we generally try and hide. 🤔🤔
Maybe I’m missing the point she’s trying to make?🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

ScorpioMoon

thanks for new thread, who knew a shan lass from south shields could have 3 threads about her :LOL:

• Haha

Buggeroff

VIP Member
It’s not actually a bad question. They could of maybe fluffed it up. Laura you were the one who mentioned your friends death on a public social media platform therefore maybe expect people to ask

• Sick

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
BC8DB802-5C70-40EC-A06F-BEF71BD33C14.png

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SOFA LAURA!! Honest to Christ, she’s really not the full shilling is she?

• Haha
  • Heart

Aliceinw0nderland

Jessontheplussize made me want to buy this dress.... now I'm having second thoughts. Nice one Laura.
What the fuck are those boots? And why is her legs lilly white and her face orange

• Haha
  • Heart

Aliceinw0nderland

That "yarden" wasn't done on the cheap 🙄 £138 on paint for the floor and shes got tons left over is not doing it on the cheap

I'm also a hefty fucker, and wouldn't go near those chairs. I'd only have to put a finger on it and it would disintegrate underneath me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
To be honest I would think many people in South Shields would not have a bloody clue who she is, I only found out who she was through Tattle. She’s most definitely not a local celebrity

• Haha

JesusChristAlmighty

Just having a quick catch up. My son is the manager of an estate agents. She’s A bare faced LIAR. An estate agent wouldn’t say that. They’d say it’s up to you who or what you disclose
She’s just such a snob that she doesn’t want to be seen as a renter!!! I don’t know why she’s act like this. I’m reliably informed that…..When married to Mr WLL they lived with her Dad. So why lie about renting?!

• Haha

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Long time lurker and a fatty here. I’ve tried to be quiet because frankly, wear what you want but Christ on a bike wear the right size. Wear what flatters you. Don’t tell me her penchant for the sausage-meat-squeezed-into-a-mishapen-sausage-skin look is comfy. As a fatty who has clothes of four different sizes in the wardrobe, when I try something tight on I feel breathless and sweaty self conscious. It’s bloody uncomfortable as well.

the lack of taste and frankly the lack of #AD at the front of the river island post is pretty disgusting. 100% that should have #AD - PR PRODUCT at the start. 🤬

AuntieSocial

If she can afford to buy pedigree dogs she can afford to buy a sofa. IKEA have plenty for under £500.

And don’t get me started on her refusal to even consider secondhand! Fur coat, no knickers Laura.

She’s clearly on the beg but it’s quite telling that she wants the company to put it together for her. Looks like Al definitely is long gone.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Jessontheplussize made me want to buy this dress.... now I'm having second thoughts. Nice one Laura.
What the fuck are those boots? And why is her legs lilly white and her face orange
I'd say its because her lilly white legs are the only "real" bit of Laura that's shown in her pictures...

Everything else that's shown is fake... Fake hair, Fake tan, Fake eyelashes... Fake eyebrows... Fake lip liner... Fake nails... Fake smile... FAKE FAKE FAKE...

And despite so much Fakeness covering the top half of her body she looks an absolute mess... She has absolutely no style and no attention to detail...

Laura does the biggest disservice to plus size women! 😡 Who the chuffing hell would wear that outfit!!!

I can only imagine that when she tries to walk in that outfit she looks like an unset strawberry jelly! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13