WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shorts look like they're split at the back.
Omg the bra .... everything about this woman and her clothes are just all wrong

Reactions: 10
Aww laura has been here voting no on the poll.

She looks utterly ridiculous does she not realise

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who are the LOADS of people who want to know about Laura's Nano Blading? They must be her imaginary friends? 🤔

Her eyebrows look as ridiculous as her fashionista fashion sense 🤣
Then she goes on to do an ad for Benefit eyebrow makeup, I get my eyebrows microblading so I don’t have to fill them in

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's turned into the a Yellow Pages Directory by posting so many posts where she talks rubbish/gives advice and finishes it with "incase it helps anyone"

The latest "helpful post" is how to help your whitened teeth be less sensitive 🙄

However did the world manage before Laura 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's turned into the a Yellow Pages Directory by posting so many posts where she talks rubbish/gives advice and finishes it with "incase it helps anyone"

The latest "helpful post" is how to help your whitened teeth be less sensitive 🙄

However did the world manage before Laura 😂
But only her bottom teeth mind because her top ones are fake ! 🙄

Surely she is far to busy to be sitting in her car spouting a load of pointless nonsense!?!

She's got dull recycled posts she needs to put on her feed again and shite perfume to flog !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why post a video of yourself mocking cheering football fans??? That's not very kind is it Laura!

Shes cackling like a witch when you turn the sound on... You'd think she'd never been out before the way she's carrying on...

So ironic that SHE begs people to be kind to her but she openly mocks other people! 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What the actual duck was that video? 😬 I don’t think I’ve ever cringed so much as I do when I watch her videos!
It also really irritates me when she writes haway in her posts, and also when she says it, it doesn’t sound natural? Is she a geordie? (Is it even just geordies that say that?) sorry I’m Scottish 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Why post a video of yourself mocking cheering football fans??? That's not very kind is it Laura!

Shes cackling like a witch when you turn the sound on... You'd think she'd never been out before the way she's carrying on...

So ironic that SHE begs people to be kind to her but she openly mocks other people! 😡
Good to see her anxiety about being out and in crowds is no longer an issue !!! She's out more than she's in ! Such a bull shitter!!

• Haha
What the actual duck was that video? 😬 I don’t think I’ve ever cringed so much as I do when I watch her videos!
It also really irritates me when she writes haway in her posts, and also when she says it, it doesn’t sound natural? Is she a geordie? (Is it even just geordies that say that?) sorry I’m Scottish 😂
she doesn't have a full on geordie accent it's definitely forced. Makes me cringe too and I'm in the north east. Especially when it's 'howay lad/lass' or 'gan on lad/lass'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
she doesn't have a full on geordie accent it's definitely forced. Makes me cringe too and I'm in the north east. Especially when it's 'howay lad/lass' or 'gan on lad/lass'
Laura is so desperate for followers she's hashtagged #hawaythelads 😂

Does she think she's going to get SOME plus size football fans find her that way lol

#DESPERATE

Attachments

• Haha
Not just Geordies - people from all over the NE say it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.