WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’de recommend sizing up in the top” yes because it’s visibly 3 sizes too small for you! Why even show yourself wearing something that (for once you recognise) doesn’t fit you.

Reactions: 3
How absolutely awful does she manage to make those Jessontheplussize clothes look? It’s like she has deliberately gone out of her way to make them look awful. I realise it’s largely tat, I’ve ordered from the range myself and was not impressed, but even with the off-sizing and weird fabrics, none of it looked as bad as Laura has made it look.

If I were InTheStyle, I wouldn’t be sending her any more promo stuff.

Reactions: 5
How absolutely awful does she manage to make those Jessontheplussize clothes look? It’s like she has deliberately gone out of her way to make them look awful. I realise it’s largely tat, I’ve ordered from the range myself and was not impressed, but even with the off-sizing and weird fabrics, none of it looked as bad as Laura has made it look.

If I were InTheStyle, I wouldn’t be sending her any more promo stuff.
And Jess is her mate supposedly! You would think she might have gotten the iron out and given everything a press before she half arsed presented it !

Who needs enemies when you've got a jealous selfish friend like Laura !!

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed Laura a while agai, I just can’t stand her thinking she is an expert on everything when she’s very clearly not
I take it she is no longer with that chap she was engaged to

Reactions: 3
Right I am so sick to the back teeth of her holier than thou act. I don’t know if anyone remembers from earlier in the thread about what she did to me, but if you are new I’ll let you know.

I have made one comment about Laura previously, 1. She lied about her dress size, on a live she said she was a size 18, she’s not.

This comment prompted Laura to find me on social media (she tried really hard as I use an alias over all platforms because I work in Education) found me on LinkedIn and wrote an email to my employer saying ‘XXX is making derogatory comments about me online in work hours’.

Firstly I’m not sure what was derogatory about what I said, secondly, worse is said about you Laura, grow a thicker skin and thirdly how the duck do you know what my working hours are.

Luckily I’m very good at my job and I never have given my employer to think otherwise so they just told me to be careful as, in their words,’this girls got a screw loose’ and ignored the whole thing. It may not have been have positive of an outcome for somebody else.

This is why it rages me what she’s all nicey nicey I’m so lovely on SM. She’s a little vindictive witch.

Hi Laura hun, we know you lurk here you sad little witch. That’s derogatory hun. If you want to talk to somebody about what I said, talk to ME not my boss.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She keeps talking and mentioning her friend so dunno why she thinks it's weird someone's asked what happened? And she could have easily just replied 'it's personal and I don't want to talk about it' without sharing it to her stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s not actually a bad question. They could of maybe fluffed it up. Laura you were the one who mentioned your friends death on a public social media platform therefore maybe expect people to ask

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Yeah her attitude is unreal. Posts all about it then hacked off someone asks.... OK Laura 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Yeah her attitude is unreal. Posts all about it then hacked off someone asks.... OK Laura 🙄🙄🙄
That hacked off, she posts about it in a face mask, 'pampering' yet again! I can't take anything she says seriously. She is giving Marcus Mitchell a good run for am dram and chief mourner status!

Get off Social Media if you don't like certain questions, you flamer!

• Haha
But what did happen to her friend? Why cant she answer the question?
I've seen a couple. Of articles about her friend and even they don't say how just that she passed too soon... was an amazing lovely person etc.... the pics Laura has put where she's posing outside the Customs House.... that was where her friend worked and they'd had a tribute to her.... poor taste of Laura to be posting pics of herself and her outfit of the day at someones memorial tribute 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Right I am so sick to the back teeth of her holier than thou act. I don’t know if anyone remembers from earlier in the thread about what she did to me, but if you are new I’ll let you know.

I have made one comment about Laura previously, 1. She lied about her dress size, on a live she said she was a size 18, she’s not.

This comment prompted Laura to find me on social media (she tried really hard as I use an alias over all platforms because I work in Education) found me on LinkedIn and wrote an email to my employer saying ‘XXX is making derogatory comments about me online in work hours’.

Firstly I’m not sure what was derogatory about what I said, secondly, worse is said about you Laura, grow a thicker skin and thirdly how the duck do you know what my working hours are.

Luckily I’m very good at my job and I never have given my employer to think otherwise so they just told me to be careful as, in their words,’this girls got a screw loose’ and ignored the whole thing. It may not have been have positive of an outcome for somebody else.

This is why it rages me what she’s all nicey nicey I’m so lovely on SM. She’s a little vindictive witch.

Hi Laura hun, we know you lurk here you sad little witch. That’s derogatory hun. If you want to talk to somebody about what I said, talk to ME not my boss.
How the hell did she manage to find you based on your username!! That’s crazy digging there!!

Did she Even give one day a miss of ads or swipe ups no. Shocking!!!

• Sick

Omg that is pathetic 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s doing a hair reel? What? Who in their right mind would want to copy what she does to her barnet?

Oh and Laura, I’m writing this in work hours so if you’re thinking about reporting me to my employer then go ahead, you absolute danger.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s doing a hair reel? What? Who in their right mind would want to copy what she does to her barnet?

Oh and Laura, I’m writing this in work hours so if you’re thinking about reporting me to my employer then go ahead, you absolute danger.
A 25 minute video on doing her hair and it looks awful.... who really needs all those products and her extensions are so aging..... and obvious !!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.