WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell are those boots?! And what’s with the one that looks like it’s broken? And why does she look like she’s dressed up for an 80s theme party? She does so many questionable things 😂😂
What The Actual F*ck does she look like!!! This is a new low even for Laura!
It's like a very bad obese barbie!

How it started V How Laura ruined it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Jessontheplussize made me want to buy this dress.... now I'm having second thoughts. Nice one Laura.
What the duck are those boots? And why is her legs lilly white and her face orange

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jessontheplussize made me want to buy this dress.... now I'm having second thoughts. Nice one Laura.
What the duck are those boots? And why is her legs lilly white and her face orange
I'd say its because her lilly white legs are the only "real" bit of Laura that's shown in her pictures...

Everything else that's shown is fake... Fake hair, Fake tan, Fake eyelashes... Fake eyebrows... Fake lip liner... Fake nails... Fake smile... FAKE FAKE FAKE...

And despite so much Fakeness covering the top half of her body she looks an absolute mess... She has absolutely no style and no attention to detail...

Laura does the biggest disservice to plus size women! 😡 Who the chuffing hell would wear that outfit!!!

I can only imagine that when she tries to walk in that outfit she looks like an unset strawberry jelly! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How has she not noticed her boot has fallen down ? I appreciate she probably can't see down past her stomach to it but surely her " photographer " should have noticed ?!

Nothing remotely flattering about that outfit on her! Nothing!!

Reactions: 9
It just shows how 2 women of (apparent) same size can wear thr same thing and it's all about what works for your shape. It looks like a complete different dress in both photos... just shows what dressing for your shape can actually do

She was yes and she recently gave up her job to become a full time influencer. She's lovely and very honest plus dresses to flatter her shape which is something this Laura never does.... Unfortunately when it all becomes about the freebies and AL they become sell outs, fakes and liars !!
I've started following her since reading this. Going through her highlights of outfits, some clothing only going up to 22 on certain sites. Does Laura A actually state her size? Personally think she'd be bigger than a 22

Reactions: 3
I just don't understand how she can't see how u flattering the outfit is, also why with the boot. She's no style or class how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
looks like she’s doing the walk of shame after a night out 🤢

just because it fits doesn’t mean it looks good

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my god she just looks ridiculous and those boots are just awful. I really did like the dress on Jess

She’s a twit, no other way of describing her 😂😂😂

• Haha
A birthday card from her new neighbors apparently.....so that means in the short space of time she's lived there, she has already spoken about herself in such depth that they know her birthday.

More realistically it is a blank card she has bought to pre warn people it's her birthday so she can get some freebies and gifts from other businesses or followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh are we opening birthday cards before your actual birthday now? When did that start? GRABBY

Reactions: 3
BC8DB802-5C70-40EC-A06F-BEF71BD33C14.png

NOBODY GIVES A duck ABOUT YOUR SOFA LAURA!! Honest to Christ, she’s really not the full shilling is she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 777563
NOBODY GIVES A duck ABOUT YOUR SOFA LAURA!! Honest to Christ, she’s really not the full shilling is she?
What she wants out of a sofa? Sorry but I thought it was for lying/sitting on. Sounds like she went to the shop and interviewed the right sofa about where they see themselves in 5 years time. 🤣

It's a sofa Laura and I know up in the north east you can get a LOT better than that for a lot cheaper

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one that thinks the sofas horrible? And really doesn't match the carpet? And really doesn't give a tit about the sofa or the assignments she's writing about the company.
Stop trying to bag discount codes and freebies Laura. Nobody cares hun.

Am I the only one that thinks the sofas horrible? And really doesn't match the carpet? And really doesn't give a tit about the sofa or the assignments she's writing about the company.
Stop trying to bag discount codes and freebies Laura. Nobody cares hun.

It's hideous. A hideous HUN sofa.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.