WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on...

She filled the card up last week , so this week her lashes cost nothing.
Does she get her lashes done every week?

Maybe if she cut down the fake nails, lashes and constant pampering salons she wouldn't have had to buy her sofa on a credit card
Pretty tit lashes if she's having weekly infills! Lashes shouldn't need filling in for at least 2/3 weeks ...and hers are too thick and heavy looking for her small eyes ...they are very very fake looking imo !

Reactions: 8
Hold on...

She filled the card up last week , so this week her lashes cost nothing.
Does she get her lashes done every week?

Maybe if she cut down the fake nails, lashes and constant pampering salons she wouldn't have had to buy her sofa on a credit card
Her lashes cost her nothing this week.... Here's me sitting here feeling smug because my lashes have cost me nothing for 52 weeks multiplied by 46 years 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What The Actual F*ck does she look like!!! This is a new low even for Laura!
It's like a very bad obese barbie!

How it started V How Laura ruined it
the bottom of that jumper looks like she’s pulled it to stretch it 🥴

Reactions: 7
the bottom of that jumper looks like she’s pulled it to stretch it 🥴
I agree, most likely stretched to get past her stomach area ...

And wow to her on the sofa ...it's definitely got its work cut out for it that's for sure !

Reactions: 5
And now begging for a party outfit, as she has nothing to wear ffs. She ‘beggars’ belief!! Ponce.

• Angry
And now begging for a party outfit, as she has nothing to wear ffs. She ‘beggars’ belief!! Ponce.
Unbelievable! This from the woman who bought IKEA wardrobes to hang her masses of clothes, who is constantly doing hauls of freebie clothes....it's what we have said all along clearly, she's happy to pretend she loves the things she is sent, happy to cash in on the affiliate links but in reality she would not be seen dead in any of the cheap tatt!! She's beyond a fake ! And how she can sit there with a straight face and says that ..absolutely shameless!!

And her ' friend' is bringing her breakfast....that fake ridiculous laugh she does 🤢

• Sick
Shes a seasoned liar! Her outfit will have been chosen months ago...

Shes put in so much weight through lockdown that she had to find an outfit to fit her as soon as she decided upon having a party! No plus size woman would organise a party and not know what they were going to wear!

Your an awful liar Laura! Your sooooo desperate for attention...

If all else fails, she can wear her Billy Bunter shorts outfit, elastic waist allowing for all the party food she's going to scoff!

My thoughts are with the "yarden" chairs today! Poor sods having to endure Laura sat on them all day! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
deleted it- she had a couple of friends and someone singing with a guitar in her living room?
Looks like the party for 3 was exciting 🥱🥱 ....and all the dresses she has in her wardrobe...she dresses herself like a creased loo roll 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Thought you guys might find this interesting. Just how much is Laura making with her FM ‘business’ …..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m sure at one point she said she was at the level where you would qualify for the ‘free car’ meaning she would be quite a high up ‘distributor’, so she would probably at one point have been making a tit load of money! I absolutely cannot stand any form of MLM, as I’m sure something like 95% of the people involved make nothing or lose money!

• Heart
Vultures that pray on the vulnerable 😡 Another disgusting side (there’s many, pick one) of Laura 😡

Reactions: 4
Thought you guys might find this interesting. Just how much is Laura making with her FM ‘business’ …..

Vulnerable is the correct word here ! She exploited a lot of her vulnerable followers with all her witch boss emotive language ...how many times did we hear her say " if you just want to earn enough to treat the children or to buy a takeaway " misleading people into thinking it was an easy way to make money when in fact its really difficult and it has a limited time frame .... and all her bullshit about paying off all her credit card debts for good and yet here she is still using credit cards to buy a cheap sofa because she's in fact broke....😠

• Heart
The fact she had to use a credit card to buy an £800 sofa absolutely astounds me. How can she be THAT broke? Is she earning nothing? I don’t get it. Get a real job Laura! I’d say I earn a pretty average wage, I’m not well off but I have savings and could use them to buy an £800 sofa. So how the hell an “influencer” can’t afford it just baffles me

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.