WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I am cringing so much at her latest photoshoot... the outfit... the facial expressions... I thought it was a fancy dress outfit at first

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG I am cringing so much at her latest photoshoot... the outfit... the facial expressions... I thought it was a fancy dress outfit at first
Sesame Street' Big Lass Bird!

What the actual hell is wrong with her? Laura, you're not from the hood, wahay, you look ridiculous, so contrived and just incredibly embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sesame Street' Big Lass Bird!

What the actual hell is wrong with her? Laura, you're not from the hood, wahay, you look ridiculous, so contrived and just incredibly embarrassing!
And the orange face !! 😳

It's like she lives in her own little soap opera...today Laura will sit looking ridiculous in her towel whilst pretending she wants her followers to make suggestions for how she makes her content ( we all know she makes content weeks in advance and then posts when she needs to make money ! ) when in fact today's objective is to flog to death some massive air con unit for JML !

Could not believe she commented on how hot it is outside just hours after taking those poor dogs out in it the middle of the afternoon !

• Sick
She keeps going on about no one dieing because a big lass got her legs out, wear the shorts.... No one is looking at her legs 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She keeps going on about no one dieing because a big lass got her legs out, wear the shorts.... No one is looking at her legs 👀

Yes. This. All I see is the orange face and the big neon gunt! Why would you highlight that in fluorescent yellow?

And the plastic hair no. Cut it off.

She looks like a Teletubbie doing gangster and Disney at the same time!

RAPunzel sings Hi Ho (Eh oh). Stop it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I see Laura's pictures I see cheap and tacky... If that's the look she's going for she's absolutely nailed it!

Her delusions of grandeur are hilarious, talking with her animated hands which does nothing but distract from what she's trying to say...

As for the Sweaty Wet Look... 🤮

When I see Laura's pictures I see cheap and tacky... If that's the look she's going for she's absolutely nailed it!

Her delusions of grandeur are hilarious, talking with her animated hands which does nothing but distract from what she's trying to say...

As for the Sweaty Wet Look... 🤮

She is the Rev. of the Irrelevant!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Folk are looking at your gut Laura nowt else. I had to unfollow her months ago I couldn’t stand her fake,insincere personality.

Why does she start every bleeping sentence with "Eeeee"? She's a proper tit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Why does she start every bleeping sentence with "Eeeee"? She's a proper tit.
Because it was commented on here and now she's doing it deliberately! Says more about what an immature twit she is then anything else !!

• Heart
Yes. This. All I see is the orange face and the big neon gunt! Why would you highlight that in fluorescent yellow?

And the plastic hair no. Cut it off.

She looks like a Teletubbie doing gangster and Disney at the same time!

RAPunzel sings Hi Ho (Eh oh). Stop it.
Best Ever 🤣🤣

• Haha
WOW JUST WOW there's people genuinely suffering from lockdown anxiety and this lass is taking the piss!!!! I suffer really bad anxiety since my accident blah blah bla then this at first opportunity!!!!! 🤬🤬 Livid
The Funeral of Lockdown!?!?!

Like it's all a big joke?

What an idiot!

Reactions: 3
WOW JUST WOW there's people genuinely suffering from lockdown anxiety and this lass is taking the piss!!!! I suffer really bad anxiety since my accident blah blah bla then this at first opportunity!!!!! 🤬🤬 Livid
She's a compulsive liar especially around the supposed anxiety she suffers from...she's never in! She should be ashamed of herself for using that to try and up her engagement!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Laura's probably belting out a Joe Mceldery number as she's his no1 superfan 😂...

The audience won't be thinking Laura has got her legs out that's for sure!!! 😂

What fake bit of her will peel off in the sweltering heat first? 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And the orange face !! 😳

It's like she lives in her own little soap opera...today Laura will sit looking ridiculous in her towel whilst pretending she wants her followers to make suggestions for how she makes her content ( we all know she makes content weeks in advance and then posts when she needs to make money ! ) when in fact today's objective is to flog to death some massive air con unit for JML !

Could not believe she commented on how hot it is outside just hours after taking those poor dogs out in it the middle of the afternoon !
Best Ever 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Thank you. But I thank Laura for the inspiration! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.