Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Fuck sake I hate this day already 😂

It's assessment season so my workload is just stupid this week. Got people mithering me all day long and asking me to do other random stuff that I 100% don't have capacity to manage, should have asked me last month buddy 👋

And then someone asked me to check something so I did and then he didn't believe my answer and said he'd check himself? Why not just do that in the first place. Properly irrationally raging today I need to chill out 😂

Loads of people have come into the office today too and I don't have time to a) chat or b) just do a couple of things for you because you've thought to ask me for something because you've seen me in person - the answer is NO!!

One good thing about being busy is it makes time pass quickly, think I'm gonna put the snooker on on my other screen for some tranquility, I find snooker so relaxing to watch 😂

Not got much on otherwise, got some chores to do when I get home and then we're making a chorizo and veggie frittata for tea and I'll probably just want an early night with a book and tattle.

Hope everyone has a lovely day ❤ maybe we'll have some more animal pics today ☺
just back from my walk to visit the geese babies and here they are today.

FDE2007A-CC43-4361-B6BD-73AA2188C515.jpeg

Back later with my riveting day update 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Awkward.......

RECAP 🤣

If you have dogging enquiries please enquire with Nanna
If you have skip enquiries please enquire within
We are all looking on ✨fleek✨ with our beauty treatments
Special mention to our animal mascots:
Roisin
Matty
Rosie
The new pupper (did you give us a name!? I can't remember😱)
Any MD antics happening on Tattle please, shine a J'Creek to fellow WHYDT'ers in the sky
Ex's are Still dicks
Where's Nanna? Getting a good rodgering 🍆
If you're mention game isn't on point, you're not welcome
We're all getting very confused with our similar avatars

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Morning all x
i love a Sunday when it’s a bank holiday just because I know I won’t have that horrible Sunday evening feeling tonight 🥰
we ended up popping round my boyfriends mums yesterday afternoon to sit in her garden for about an hour. She had just made some scones and a tray bake so that was nice 🤤🤤
unfortunately it got ruined because his sister turned up 🙃 we stayed for about 20 mins so as not to make it too obvious we can’t bare being around her, but as we went to leave I noticed she had parked across the drive blocking my car. I asked her to move her car so we could get off. Her response “well no not really, I havent Seen you much recently so you can stay until I leave”....... I’m a grown adult hun, you ain’t holding me hostage!! Turns out bfs mum had let her know we were there! Bf thought she was joking so laughed and was like “where’s your keys, I’ll move it myself” but she was genuine. 👀 Took her all of 10 more minutes to turn on me and tell me that my “body clock is ticking away”. She knows I’m desperate to become a mum but I’ve had a few health issues, which she knows about, and I want to be married first. It’s not her place to tell me about my body anyway!
I didnt say anything, just got up and walked home. I’ll have to go back for my car today 🤣🤣 what a looney not letting me take my car off the drive 😬
bf got into a bit of an argument with her about being on at me all the time then caught up with me.
anyway, I’m going to spend the day on my uni work, might nip out for a walk along the beach if the weather stays dry. Slept like a baby last night 🥰
have a lovely day all xx

• Sad
  • Wow

Nolongerjustalurker

Chatty Member
Hi everyone! New thread already, this is such a popular thread now!

Had a nice day ‘at work’ - I got a thank you card from an ex colleague who I helped with some references and some other things for her application for med school, she got a place and starts in September! 🥳 so happy for her.
Had a loooong afternoon of child protection training, 3 hours is a depressing amount of time to talk about child abuse ☹ but my colleague who ran the session was brilliant.
had my zoom barre class this evening which was full of technical difficulties ugh I can’t wait until we’re back in person!
I had my second covid vaccine 2 weeks ago and since then I’ve pretty much had my period solidly which is unheard of for me! I’ve read that it’s potentially a side effect so contributed to a scientific study on this to try and help.
going to see my mum and dad for a walk and lunch tomorrow I can’t wait!

@OutrageouslyScarlet your bike is beautiful! I got one as an impulse lockdown purchase to get to my allotment! Need to get her out the shed where she’s been hibernating all winter.
463FCA49-21B8-4597-A15A-2EDF3663CA4C.jpeg

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Hello again. Well, just back from the park with little one. We went to a sand park at Glasgow Green this time and he brought his little bucket and spade along. He was loving life with his feet in the sand and the sun shining. 🥺

Such a lovely day.

He’s fallen asleep in the car now so I thought I’d pop on Tattle while OH has nipped up to school to collect big brother. I will need to take him to the sand park with us next time as there was a bigger playground with lots of huge tunnel slides (big brother loves a tunnel slide).

We’re going to head home and make the kids dinner - I’m feeling a bit queasy today so will make something light to eat later on if I feel hungry.

Here is my littlest love.

9FC87228-A270-45CA-A962-44E362ACF49A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210427-211916.png

My buddy was back today, she's doing so well! Fingers crossed she gets to go back to the field soon and learn to be a lamb as currently seems to think she is a person. She's so good, just sits on a towel in the corner of my consult room 🥰

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hello hello I'm soooo tired! Not done much today. Baby has been in a happy mood which was nice 🥰 boyfriends birthday is tomorrow so me & bubba wandered in to town to get him some prezzies. Town was chocka. Can't stand the shops when it's chocker. Our JD is the probably the worlds tiniest JD, covid central in there. Got him a nice trackie & a couple of t shirts anyway. Wandered back over to the Asda and got him loads of snacks he likes for a hamper. Terry's choc orange is on offer 98p so picked him one up. Not even sure he likes them, but maybe he'll give it to me 👀 bought a big 'birthday boy' banner that I've stuck over the front door. Just wanted to make him smile when he got home from work 😆 he has been a bit down so wanted to get him some nice things. He's fuming because he forgot to book his birthday off and Liverpool and man united are playing tomorrow. God I hope Liverpool win 😂

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: loving all your daily updates. side note -I hate the leg press. Anyway Haven't done loads today I swept up outside ready for my pots of Hydrangeas that Im going to buy when I take a trip to the garden centre at the weekend, then I went to Mc donald's for a Mc Flurry (caramel one) it is the DREAM as Lydia Millen would say 🤭 anyway they didn't have the caramel one only the Mc Flurry Oreos, no thanks! so I had to settle for a cheese burger and fries :rolleyes:. later on I drove my mother to have her covid jab she was ill after the first one so was a bit anxious about having the second, I came home and now Im just having a coffee and doing a bit of tattling before I start dinner.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

GoofyPrincess

Chatty Member
Hello everyone, I was on the go all weekend so didn't really get a chance to tattle. I'll catch up on what everyone's been doing soon, hope you're all well :)

Saturday I went for a run with MrGP when I got up. It wasn't my best attempt - I had to keep stopping as it was hot and I was a tad hungover but it was a lovely day for it and I felt so much better after it. We don't usually run together though and I did stop at one point to have a rant at MrGP to just bloody go ahead and leave me and stop pushing me to go faster and checking our speed every 2 seconds etc. All the people nearby had a right old laugh at me I think so I was rather embarrassed :oops: After a shower and change we headed out for brunch in the sun then I chilled and read my book on the terrace for a while. We walked into the city at night for early anniversary celebrations 🥰 went to a hotel bar for some fizz and enjoyed live music then went to a nice Indian restaurant. Indian food here isn't as good as the UK (I miss British curries so much :cry:) but it was still a lovely meal/night. We got an Uber home and it ended up a fortune as the traffic was horrendous, they'd shut one of the bridges due to the protests so there was a price surge - MrGP was pissed at me as he'd wanted to get the subway, oops!

Yesterday I went to the park and did a stair workout thing and stopped for my usual Sunday coffee and donut treat on the way home. Then it was back out for a walk then brunch, another long walk before going for dinner to our usual Sunday night pizza spot. It's quite embarrassing we go every Sunday (or got takeaway from it when dine in was shut over winter) and they don't even give us menus now as they know our order - a large pizza pepperoni and hot peppers and a bottle of red wine 😂

So..... basically to summarize my weekend was spent walking lots, eating lots and drinking lots :ROFLMAO:

Editing to add a couple of photos from my weekend - the view from my run and my favorite pizza😊

99E12E2D-7C2F-405E-A925-EB249529F280.jpeg
D92410F0-D61A-4495-84AC-B47442BBAF42.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

bolimepipi

VIP Member
hiya good evening all! 🍒

had a lie in this morning as i still felt exhausted. bf's isolation ended today but he only went out briefly and was tired just from taking the steps back up. this fatigue is no joke!

had a shower and washed my hair, had a little pampering session and watched an episode of line of duty while having brunch. after that i had 2 work calls, 1 long zoom call and 1 brief audio call. yet again, i was exhausted after this 😂😩

since then i've mostly been watching lod. finished season 4, now half way through season 5. i want to watch the finale with everyone else on sunday! 🕵️‍♂️

as i have nothing interesting to report, here's a little photo of roisin the whale 🐳

25EFFA3E-521C-4669-A610-D986308EF8D6.jpeg

• Heart

Causewaygal

Chatty Member
Its been a beautiful day here on the coast. Went for a walk on the beach and a quick dip in the sea before popping into the nearest village for a coffee. It was crazy busy which was kind of stressful ( I’m a lifelong social distancer 😂) so I didn’t stay long.
Stopped off at a food truck on the way home to collect some veggie tacos 🌮 and ate them while chatting to the new lambs in the field. They were being crazy little things leaping in the air and chasing around ... such a lovely sight.
As it was so warm I opened up the back of the house and popped the bunnies out on their patio extension for a while. I think they enjoyed watching the other animals and staring out to sea as much as I did.
Book + rabbit cuddles + sun = a happy life.
35B4D31B-A84E-4156-ADE7-B6089B235794.jpeg

• Heart

bolimepipi

VIP Member
hiya guys and thank you as always for cheering me up 🥺 i want to reply properly later when i get to my laptop, but for now, as we felt sorry for ourselves, we ordered yet another chinese takeaway so i'm about to tuck into this:

9063A428-5F3E-412C-BD26-68634246A860.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hello hello, me again, back for a whinge

I'm SO tired. My eyes are stinging. My fella text me saying he's got a headache & he's tired and I said same. He text back saying 'can't have anything can I'

So I had my brew, put some clothes away. Put some Taylor Swift on. I simply said to baby watermelon 'I think I deserve a sing song and a dance to something other than little baby bum' he looked at me like

Obviously the gif of the day 😂 so we had a dance. That made me realise how tired I was. I plonked the baby in the high chair and put him in the bathroom and I jumped in the shower. Usually wait till he's napping but I needed to wake myself up. He went mad 🤪 fab. Got out the shower and still felt shattered. My fella always buys cans of relentless and I try to steer Cleer from energy drinks but I needed that boost today. I knew a girl who was addicted to energy drinks. Mad..

Went in the garden for a bit. The weather is glorious! Would have been nice to walk the park or the pier today but I feel too rough and it would have killed me. But at least we had some garden time. I was in my pjs 🤣 still am tbh. I just don't have the energy. I looked a sheeeeeow in my koala bear pjs, sunnies with a can of relentless #yolo. The baby looked happy playing in the garden though 😊

We came in, had lunch, he was in his high chair, went mental again. He HATES his high chair. He just wants to be bouncing round the place but he would have just wreaked havoc on the place. I made him a tuna sandwich. Most of it went on the floor 🤪 practised his spoon with him when he had a yoghurt and he flicked a load of yoghurt right on my face 🤪🤪 thanks babe

we went in the livingroom. I was sat on the couch, him in front of me.. he's got this clapping sloth. It's probably one of his heavier toys. So he picks it up and chucks it full force behind him.. right on my foot.. it KILLED. I was livid. Had to contain myself 🙏 felt like I'd broken my foot 🤣 he just turned round and was like 😁 little shit angel

he's napping now. Thank god 🤪🤪 I should have gone with him really but guarantee if I did I would have woken up feeling 100x worse. So I'm enjoying the peace 🤣 and tidying up 🥱 and tattling 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha

bolimepipi

VIP Member
hi all! 💛 today was my first day out of isolation 🥳

woke up at 7 as my dad was driving mom and sister to work and they stopped here to bring me some stuff. they bought me fresh veggies and strawberries at the farmers market (they live next to it) and mom made me her meatball tomato sauce and baked me my gluten free bread. she's the best. then as i was having my coffee, another knock on the door. my grandma brought me some local lemons and oranges. nice loot today :cool:🍋

got ready and finally got out. bf and i went for a walk to a paint shop. it was lovely to get some fresh air but damn am i tired! i've never experienced fatigue like this, i could barely breathe and had a coughing fit. i just couldn't stop coughing! and then i had difficulties catching my breath, it's quite annoying actually. anyway my bf works as a painter/carpenter so he's at home at that paint shop. we got some things for our balcony project and then walked to our local grocery shop. the butcher told us he was scared we'd moved away as he hadn't seen us in so long 🥺 bought some more things we ran out of and then walked back home. had to do a few quick phone calls when i got home, some for work and some for doctors appointments ☎

then i showered and washed my hair while bf made pasta to have with my mom's sauce. had lunch and worked for a couple of hours. had another couple of phone calls and made a schedule for next week. tomorrow evening my clients arrive here for trials, tasting and inspections. it will be a very full weekend + week. but i'm glad i got all the prep done on time. they are very demanding and i'm already looking forward to the sunday after this one.

when i wrapped work i started baking, as tomorrow morning we're going to our gp and our doctor and nurse have been incredible not only through covid but also through my bad vaccine experience and my bf's problems with his ear. they always go above and beyond, my doctor even gave me her personal email and was sending me emails at 10 pm to remind me to take enough liquids, i mean who does that 🥺 so i've baked a banana bread with chocolate chips & cinnamon, and lemon brownies with a lemon glaze 😻 they are now cooling on the balcony, might take a pic later. we will also buy them flowers on the way tomorrow morning. they deserve it so much! plus i got rid of a lot of bananas and lemons hehe :cool:

i'll probably have some quick dinner soon, tidy up a bit more and then in about an hour my sister is coming over. can't wait to properly sit down and have a chat with her :) we'll probably sit on the balcony and catch up for a bit, and then we'll watch our trashy farming show together, and laugh our asses off. i hope you've all had a nice day and an evening better evening! :love: sorry this ended up being an essay i haven't really been here today 😂

• Heart

bolimepipi

VIP Member
here's my promised pic 🧁

7EA98AD7-CC59-4823-9124-BAFAC0250CAF.jpeg

i know they look chaaaldish but they'll put a smile on their faces 😄
just getting ready now and then off to the doctors appointment.

hope you all have a great day! 🥰

• Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
Hi everyone! Happy Friday 🥳

My Nana came over for her birthday, she was really spoilt! We ordered Chinese food and I brought the cake out what I got from Tesco. I was going to bake one but this one from Tesco had dolly mixtures on top and they’re her favourite sweet 🙂

4C092013-FECB-4928-85FF-763856B94D22.jpeg

Totally giving her age away, sorry nana 🤣

I’m so full from all the food! Going to have a shower and do skincare then go to bed! Rock n roll!

• Heart
  • Haha

bolimepipi

VIP Member
Hi everyone not a lot has happened here today. My cold is getting worse and worse 🤒 bed soon
i hope you feel better tomorrow 💛 💛

for me today also not much has happened 😂 woke up, had breakfast, wrote in my recipe book for a bit and then decided to make banana bread, because what kind of self isolation would it be without banana bread 🍌 feeling better today but finding it exhausting standing up for a long time.

ordered pizza for lunch and got a free dessert with it, remembered my sister's bf works there so sent him a message to thank him, turns out you always get that when you order over a certain amount of money 😂 and i thought we had something special... guess my sister can find a new bf!

anyway after that i was just watching line of duty and my biggest accomplishment of the day is finishing season 3. that last episode... i'm still recovering. i was standing up, sweating, swearing... i was a mess. i can't wait to start season 4 but i need a little time out. for now all i can say is:

• Haha
  • Heart

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Saw my best friend for the 2nd time this year !
11k walk.. hour cycle.. finished with ice cream 🍦

Screenshot_20210421-234611_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210421-234540_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210421-234525_WhatsApp.jpg

@bolimepipi I'll get a flight from Dublin and just tell me who to punch 👊 I'm in the same situation but I'm in a hospital. Off sick until transferred! 💗

• Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
I've made toad in the hole guys. It's all kicking off here. :ROFLMAO:
I put two and two together and as the kids love sausages and yorkies I put them together - god knows what it'll turn out like. My youngest had started to like cooking but every single recipe she wants to make (from you tube) involves whisking egg whites. I keep telling her it's boring and takes ages but it never hits home. Plus the kitchen is then littered with bowls of egg whites that are 20% whisked then left. Nice.

Other than that, a boring week really. I'm going to plan a couple of things on the weekend. I really wish I knew some other women who were on their own with kids that I actually liked. I find weekends like this quite tough sometimes as it's often FAMILY TIME (which I get of course) so friends are often busy.

• Heart