What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My day at work is going so slow, we were manic 2 weeks ago and now work has dropped off a cliff. Feels like it should be 5pm by now, the day is looooooooong.:sleep:

I'm panicking over every aspect of buying our new house. Everything is making me anxious. Got a call with a mortgage advisor tonight but I've practically already convinced myself our mortgage will be declined. No particular reason, we've never defaulted on a payment or anything like that, my mind just likes to make me worry. :(

Spilt mayo down my black dress at lunchtime, great (y)

Only positive thing is I've not heard from my head SIL in days :D Long may it continue 🤫

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone :D

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh @watermelon sugar , I hope the little fella has calmed down now, it’s easy to forget how energetic they are when they start walking and exploring. Did you manage some sunbathing in the garden? @bolimepipi I hope you are coping ok and not feeling too unwell. My day so far, met friend for coffee and sat in the sunshine, then we had a wander round the shops, bought some new towels in The White Co and a skirt. Loving being out and about, left the decorator painting the kitchen. Last day tomorrow, thank duck. Bought one of my friends some flowers a she‘s had a lot going on, dropped them in on the way home, she was happy to see me, or so she said 😂. Came home, had a ham sandwich and now I’m going to collect the kids from school. Decorator still here. I am looking forward to the day when I am home alone for at least an hour.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello again. Well, just back from the park with little one. We went to a sand park at Glasgow Green this time and he brought his little bucket and spade along. He was loving life with his feet in the sand and the sun shining. 🥺

Such a lovely day.

He’s fallen asleep in the car now so I thought I’d pop on Tattle while OH has nipped up to school to collect big brother. I will need to take him to the sand park with us next time as there was a bigger playground with lots of huge tunnel slides (big brother loves a tunnel slide).

We’re going to head home and make the kids dinner - I’m feeling a bit queasy today so will make something light to eat later on if I feel hungry.

Here is my littlest love.

9FC87228-A270-45CA-A962-44E362ACF49A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
:ROFLMAO: loving all your daily updates. side note -I hate the leg press. Anyway Haven't done loads today I swept up outside ready for my pots of Hydrangeas that Im going to buy when I take a trip to the garden centre at the weekend, then I went to Mc donald's for a Mc Flurry (caramel one) it is the DREAM as Lydia Millen would say 🤭 anyway they didn't have the caramel one only the Mc Flurry Oreos, no thanks! so I had to settle for a cheese burger and fries :rolleyes:. later on I drove my mother to have her covid jab she was ill after the first one so was a bit anxious about having the second, I came home and now Im just having a coffee and doing a bit of tattling before I start dinner.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
@LittleMy aww what a cutie 😍 those little feet! Glad had a nice time in the sand!

@WilmaHun i hope everything goes okay with sorting the mortgage, maybe after speaking to the adviser that might help you feel a bit more relaxed ❤

@bolimepipi hope you and your bf are both feeling a bit better today ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@bolimepipi I hope you are coping ok and not feeling too unwell.
@bolimepipi hope you and your bf are both feeling a bit better today ❤
thank you for asking! 💛 my bf is luckily feeling much better, but i'm feeling dreadful today, i've spent the whole day in bed. not sure if today is worse than yesterday :( we did have a surprise delivery - the husband of my close friend brought us litter for roisin 🥺 so thoughtful 🥺

View attachment 541286

Just gonna leave this here....my mate for the day 😍
still thinking about this little one, how cute and what a kind little face 💛 i hope he/she is okay!

Text Mr Jarv about sacking off making a chilli for tea and getting Thai instead - don't like my chances on that one 😂 what kind of weirdo doesn't like takeaway?! 😒 he's meant to be going camping by himself in a few weeks and I am buzzin because I can just get takeaway for 3 days straight lol
i completely understand why you're looking forward to it 😂 i still can't believe he doesn't like takeaways!! i mean, lucky man! but poor you! 😂

just got back from a beach walk. It’s umm breezy! People were sunbathing in bikinis whilst I froze to death. I’ve popped into my grandmothers and she’s. very much sulking over me not making it round yesterday, the women in my family are so high maintenance!
it looks sooo beautiful and peaceful :love:

I'm panicking over every aspect of buying our new house. Everything is making me anxious. Got a call with a mortgage advisor tonight but I've practically already convinced myself our mortgage will be declined. No particular reason, we've never defaulted on a payment or anything like that, my mind just likes to make me worry. :(
i think it's normal for such a big life change, change is always stressful! i'm sure if will go well tonight tho, fingers crossed 🤞

Hello again. Well, just back from the park with little one. We went to a sand park at Glasgow Green this time and he brought his little bucket and spade along. He was loving life with his feet in the sand and the sun shining. 🥺

Such a lovely day.

He’s fallen asleep in the car now so I thought I’d pop on Tattle while OH has nipped up to school to collect big brother. I will need to take him to the sand park with us next time as there was a bigger playground with lots of huge tunnel slides (big brother loves a tunnel slide).

We’re going to head home and make the kids dinner - I’m feeling a bit queasy today so will make something light to eat later on if I feel hungry.

Here is my littlest love.

View attachment 541369
awww the cute little feet :love: what a cutie! 🥳

okay that's my energy for the day gone 😂

What a cutie! My little guy has just started liking the slide
His mini toddler trampoline is his fave atm
View attachment 541447
those little sneakers 🥺 🥺 🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well, today has been a lot less productive but it's my own fault. I mistakenly thought that I had enough of my prescription antihistamines to last until Monday when I'll pick the next lot up... nope. Turns out I ran out last night. Didn't realise until I'd started work so had to wait until this evening to get some generic over-the-counter ones and my asthma has been horrendous all day. Should hopefully start to kick in in an hour or two, I've had my nightly asthma meds early as well to help.

Apart from that I did some work (but sadly not much, I've not felt up to focussing), the veg man came, I cleaned out and reorganised 2/4 food drawers and that's pretty much it. Going to try and get my e-mail inbox down to zero tonight so that I've done a bit more.

Had one proper meal so far, might have a second (got something easy) but don't feel up to it yet. Ending in a deficit and the only exercise today was walking to the shop to get the hayfever tablets.

Oh well, never mind. Should feel lots better tomorrow and back to normal after the weekend.

• Heart
Had a super productive day, unlike me

woke up and my partner had miraculously listed to me saying ‘I’m not your cleaner’ for past few weeks (I’ve been off work so he’s assumed I’d do it all). He had washed up and put the sofa covers back on the sofa 😍

I walked the dog, did about 3 loads of washing, cleaned the pet bowls, had a bacon sandwich for lunch...attended a boring work meeting but then OH called me to say do I want a takeaway... erm yes!!! Which spurred me on to mop the mucky floors and do some hand washing I have been avoiding. I’ve lit some candles and watching Tammy and Amy from 1,000lb sisters before my take out 😍

Edit: he’s just called to say he can’t do it as he’s meant to be on a health kick and can I please cook dinner 😂 oh well

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
good evening 🌷 another terrible day here but i don't want to put a downer on the thread again 😂 so long story short i spent most of the day in bed with a terrible headache, everything hurts, had another cry over work stuff and had another 30 arguments with my bf 😂

HOWEVER, i finally started line of duty! just finished episode 1. @aimzalicious was it you that recently mentioned the 'if you take a shot at the king, make sure you kill him, son' quote? what a scene 😎

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Hello everyone,

Work work work, bla bla bla. I have spent waaaay too much time on Tattle today 🙈 had work book club. Did school run, came home and had a little peek at the book @jarv is reading to see if I wanted to start it tonight. Kept reading, I am LOVING it. Didn’t think I’d want to read about a pandemic, but this sounds insane.

Another good eating day today, so that’s 3 days in a row now.

Had our mediation appt come through with our wedding venue, eeek. Got that in a couple of weeks.

Just watched Our Yorkshire Farm. Looove that family. Now playing a couple of switch games before the boys bedtime.

On our way home we picked some dandelions for the bunnies and this is how we’re repaid...

F7D347A3-2539-4B2C-A504-4118C28CC560.png

She just sits in the plant pots anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️ This is why I give up trying to have pretty flowers in the garden 😂

• Heart
Had a crazy day today.

Decided to go into the office so alarm went off at 5:45 and I was in my car by 6:45. Our entire work system was down. Sat twiddling my fingers for about 2 hours until it eventually came back.

Had to send out a few non-compliance letters to people who have ignored our emails. They’re a standard letter that basically say we’ll take them to Court if they don’t respond as they’re in breach of their court order. Someone sent in a complaint that the tone of it was threatening 🙄 well duhhhhh. So had to go through the complaints procedure for that.

Then had a load of safeguarding stuff to get through. Ended up having an argument with another team who was trying to palm their work off onto us 🤣 and on top of that I seemed to be everyone’s go to person for queries and help today so I just didn’t stop 🥴

Rewarded myself after work with a trip to boots. £40 gone 🤣 but stacking up those advantage pointssss.

Hope you all had a lovely day and managed to enjoy the lovely weather more than I did 🤪

• Heart
My grumpy morning turned into a better day thankfully. Work was fine but really busy so I treated myself to a costa delivery for lunch as had no time to make anything or pop out and it felt like a little luxury (panini, crisps and latte). I went to school earlier than I needed to so I could have a walk for an hour in the nearby park which was lovely. Son enjoyed his first football session thankfully. We got home and made ice cream cones and took them on a walk around the block. Made veg curry for dinner which was yum. Less drama doing spellings and reading this evening thankfully and we’re now watching scooby doo before bed. Need to catch up on the sewing bee tonight and going to have a little pamper with a face mask I think.
Happy it’s almost the weekend again.

• Heart
Hello everyone,

Work work work, bla bla bla. I have spent waaaay too much time on Tattle today 🙈 had work book club. Did school run, came home and had a little peek at the book @jarv is reading to see if I wanted to start it tonight. Kept reading, I am LOVING it. Didn’t think I’d want to read about a pandemic, but this sounds insane.

Had our mediation appt come through with our wedding venue, eeek. Got that in a couple of weeks.

Just watched Our Yorkshire Farm. Looove that family. Now playing a couple of switch games before the boys bedtime.

On our way home we picked some dandelions for the bunnies and this is how we’re repaid...

View attachment 541683

She just sits in the plant pots anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️ This is why I give up trying to have pretty flowers in the garden 😂
She's so cute 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hello everyone,

View attachment 541683

what a cheeky cutie 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hello everyone,

View attachment 541683

Oh my gosh she’s gorgeous! I miss having bunnies 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello hello me again. I'm exhausted, I feel dead tbh. Rip watermelon sugar. My fellas only just putting the baby to bed. I should go to bed too but I wanna spend time with me fella and I really want a snacky snack and a cuppa 😂 not much else happened today. Bf brought me in a sausage roll from Pound Bakery, who said romance isn't dead, a 2 for a snid sausy roll 🤩 i sorta maybe might have accidentally gave me & my fella food poisoning after making salmon for tea. Not very *chefs kiss* of me but it looked cooked to me but my fella reckons it wasn't. Woops. I guess we'll find out ✨tomorrow✨ my biggest problem rn is figuring out whether to have choccy digestives with my cuppa or pink wafers (obviously I wouldn't dip the pink wafers in my cuppa, that'd be minging)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey everyone!
Not been on for a few days as work had been so busy and taken over my life with very long days.
Today was better though thank god! I was up early and did a workout before heading to the office. Had a good day got loads done plus we went out for lunch as we’ve got a new starter.
I finished work a bit early as I had a hydrofacial tonight which was expensive but so worth it my skin feels amazing. Home now and going to sort dinner then it’ll be an early night as I’m so tired this week. Hope you’re all good and it’s almost the weekend and I actually have plans for once. Xx

• Heart
Right, I'm writing it here because I want to hold myself accountable (and because I'm 90% sure I'll fail so don't want to tell offline people and look a fool 😄 ) - going to try and go caffeine free again starting midnight. I've been hooked since age 10 so that's 24 years. I managed before, for about a month, and it was the healthiest (in both body and mind) I'd ever felt and my second longest time was about four days earlier this year 🤦‍♀️ so I will probably fail when the headaches become bad enough but if I don't try then I can't succeed so might as well give it another go.

Anyone got any tips? I've heard 'drinks loads of water' and 'exercise' helps.

• Heart
My neighbours are playing absolute shite music in their garden on their Alexa. So I’ve just shouted ALEXA STOP out of my window and it shut up 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.