Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Thanks both!! Will nip out and get some today! So unlike me to have a reaction, I can normally put anything on my skin!! 🥴
Speak to the pharmacist if you can rather than grabbing one from the shelf. From memory most of them are one a day but when I had an allergic reaction to a skin cream last year I was given one that I could take four times a day ( it was a boots own brand) so it keeps it topped up, worked a treat.

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Oh my god thank you!! I have never met anyone else who called them squeaky beans. We called them squeakers when I was growing up and a few years ago I was talking about roast dinners at work and I mentioned having squeakers.

My colleague was like what? So I was like “squeakers”. And he was like what? I literally thought that’s what they were called 😂
Nice one. 🤣🤣 Long may they squeak. 🤣

My boyfriend gets really bad acid reflux. He pops Rennies & Gaviscon like their crack
I never used to get it this bad. God knows what has caused it. 🙄😩

VIP Member
New Thread Started.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Scotland : Liverpool guy is a great actor. Know him from loads.

Me: Em Stephen Graham ?

Scotland: Yeah thats his name.

We started season 1 the other night and just realised he was watching 5 😫😫😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Omg nooooooo how did he get onto s5 by accident??? Has he seen any spoilers by accident?