What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hiya good evening all! 🍒

had a lie in this morning as i still felt exhausted. bf's isolation ended today but he only went out briefly and was tired just from taking the steps back up. this fatigue is no joke!

had a shower and washed my hair, had a little pampering session and watched an episode of line of duty while having brunch. after that i had 2 work calls, 1 long zoom call and 1 brief audio call. yet again, i was exhausted after this 😂😩

since then i've mostly been watching lod. finished season 4, now half way through season 5. i want to watch the finale with everyone else on sunday! 🕵️‍♂️

as i have nothing interesting to report, here's a little photo of roisin the whale 🐳

25EFFA3E-521C-4669-A610-D986308EF8D6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hello hello! I only done an update a few hours ago but here i am, again! Still not done much. My fella bought the baby an electric car (idk why either, he's 1) but I was entertained a lot of the day because of it. I drive it and the baby chases. Hours of fun 😆 did a lot of tidying up cos bless his heart he had the baby all day yesterday but he doesnt know how to tidy at the same time. And other than that, me and baby have had a lazy day. Hoping im well enough to take him the park tomorrow if the weather is nice 😊 oh and i hid from the gardener today too. Bloody hard getting a 14 month old to hide behind a couch, he just wants to walk off and scream. I had no cash on me, always forget the bloody 2nd Tuesday I owe the gardener a tenner 😂 the baby keeps making weird noises as well, like im living with bloody chewbacca. Bf bought in a subway for me as well, what a goodun. Babies off to bed, gonna catch up with Corrie 🥰 oh and ive had a bloody annoying hair poking out my chin and I managed to yank it out with the tweezer about 10 mins ago, result x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
@Nolongerjustalurker totally agree - how the hell did we all do everything we did before and not feel exhausted?!
@WilmaHun running club sounds great! how did it go?
@prinnygrace how did bootcamp go? :D
@Tjlm88 welcome! 👋🏻 I totally agree, it's very calming on this thread reading about normal lives without all the posturing on social media
@bolimepipi I hope to see lots of notifications from you reading through the LOD page as you watch s6!

Not much has changed from yesterday, I still feel so tired and unproductive. I feel like I'm moving in slow motion all the time. I had a good sleep but one good sleep isn't enough to cure the weeks of tiredness! (all permanently tired parents are laughing at me right now I'm sure 😅)

I'm glad I have to be at the office all day tomorrow as that will force me to stay off my phone and get tit done as I've been rubbish today 😝 I finished off the final few bits for the toddler girls range, just waiting for my friend to finish prints for it so I can colour everything up and present it nicely. Did bits of the toddler boys range but not a lot. Going to have my tuna pasta shortly and finish it off later.

I'm trying to cancel my TV license from my old flat but they're being so bloody difficult about it! They want evidence and forms filled in and what not. I'm sure it never used to be this tricky 🤔 Had my counselling sesh, it was proper weird and cringey this week. Something about talking to your younger self. She was like "what would you say to 8 year old Aimz" and I was like "nothing because I don't ever talk to kids because I don't like them" and she was like "...okay lets say goodbye to 8 year old Amy then 😬" Yikes, why am I so blunt

Christ, this whole post reeks of me acting like a mardy teenager. I guess I'm not used to living with my parents and the idea of staying here for however long it takes me to save for a house is freaking me out a bit - I'm aiming for 2 years maximum, but that feels very overwhelming. Pre-Covid it might have been fine as I have my own life and am usually out a lot, but since a lot of things are still opening up and nothing is quite "back to normal" yet, I'm getting a bit restless in the house and I've only been back for 3 days 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm trying to cancel my TV license from my old flat but they're being so bloody difficult about it! They want evidence and forms filled in and what not. I'm sure it never used to be this tricky 🤔
I cancelled mine when I moved house in September by phone - told them that I didn't watch live TV (which is true) and they told me it was cancelled... until I got an e-mail at the renewal date telling me that if I didn't pay they'd send the inspectors round. Phoned them up again and this time actually managed to get them to cancel and they sent an exemption letter.

I didn't have to provide evidence or fill in any forms though,.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I cancelled mine when I moved house in September by phone - told them that I didn't watch live TV (which is true) and they told me it was cancelled... until I got an e-mail at the renewal date telling me that if I didn't pay they'd sent the inspectors round. Phoned them up again and this time actually managed to get them to cancel and they sent an exemption letter.

I didn't have to provide evidence or fill in any forms though,.
I might ring them up on Thursday when I'm not at the office and try and get it done and dusted! Better than going back and forth over email 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 2
View attachment 548488View attachment 548489
Hey guys. Hope everyone is doing abit better, I’ve been super tearful and anxious the last few days,, Not quite sure why. I went for a nice fairly long walk today and the sun was shining, which makes life abit happier!
I went to the doctors yesterday as the cream they gave me last week has made the rash so much worse my skin was basically cracking and bright red. It’s going down already they gave me a bag of stuff so I’m feeling better about that. I hate how unproductive I’ve been so far this week, I have lots to get done.
Happy Tuesday all ❤
@OutrageouslyScarlet It looks beautiful there 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh heyyy. I’ve wanted to post on this thread for ages after lurking on it but didn’t want to disrupt the flow yanno. So here goes 😳

Woke up at 11AM - being on furlough means there’s not much to get up for. I don’t really drink or care about going to the pub so to me it still feels like we’re in a lockdown 😅 Made a cuppa and scrolled on here before having lunch - a teriyaki tofu bowl that ASDA do (and it is THE ASDA. Whenever I go in there now I think “I wonder if I’ll see @watermelon sugar”) 🤣

Caught up on TOWIE, Made in Chelsea and The Real Housewives of Atlanta and then tidied the kitchen and put all of the laundry away. Then my boyfriend finished work - he finishes early on Tuesday’s to go to college to study AAT. He wants to be an accountant 🤩 Then I dusted everywhere and did my workout

Pretty much stayed on my phone until I made dinner and then watched Emmerdale. Now watching Line of Duty Season 5. I know everybody fancies Hastings but Corbett’s accent is honestly ❤❤❤

Probably won’t do much else tonight. Might play Animal Crossing but sometimes I can’t be arsed with it 😅 Thank you and goodnight xo

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Nolongerjustalurker totally agree - how the hell did we all do everything we did before and not feel exhausted?!
@Tjlm88 welcome! 👋🏻 I totally agree, it's very calming on this thread reading about normal lives without all the posturing on social media
@bolimepipi I hope to see lots of notifications from you reading through the LOD page as you watch s6!

Not much has changed from yesterday, I still feel so tired and unproductive. I feel like I'm moving in slow motion all the time. I had a good sleep but one good sleep isn't enough to cure the weeks of tiredness! (all permanently tired parents are laughing at me right now I'm sure 😅)

I'm glad I have to be at the office all day tomorrow as that will force me to stay off my phone and get tit done as I've been rubbish today 😝 I finished off the final few bits for the toddler girls range, just waiting for my friend to finish prints for it so I can colour everything up and present it nicely. Did bits of the toddler boys range but not a lot. Going to have my tuna pasta shortly and finish it off later.

I'm trying to cancel my TV license from my old flat but they're being so bloody difficult about it! They want evidence and forms filled in and what not. I'm sure it never used to be this tricky 🤔 Had my counselling sesh, it was proper weird and cringey this week. Something about talking to your younger self. She was like "what would you say to 8 year old Aimz" and I was like "nothing because I don't ever talk to kids because I don't like them" and she was like "...okay lets say goodbye to 8 year old Amy then 😬" Yikes, why am I so blunt

Christ, this whole post reeks of me acting like a mardy teenager. I guess I'm not used to living with my parents and the idea of staying here for however long it takes me to save for a house is freaking me out a bit - I'm aiming for 2 years maximum, but that feels very overwhelming. Pre-Covid it might have been fine as I have my own life and am usually out a lot, but since a lot of things are still opening up and nothing is quite "back to normal" yet, I'm getting a bit restless in the house and I've only been back for 3 days 😕

Bootcamp was good thank you!!!! Turns out a bit of a broken heart is great motivation 😂😂😂 over 700 calories burnt in an hour so I’ll take it💪🏼

Hope you’re feeling a bit better soon! Moving back home must be tough but you’ll be glad long term when it’s easier to save and buy!! 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's our anniversary today so we're going out for dinner to an Argentinian Steakhouse which will be the highlight of my day! I'm basically just sat willing the hours away till then instead of working. I checked the menu out weeks ago like the saddo that I am (am I the only one who does that?!) so I already have my order ready to rhyme off to the waiter/waitress..... well apart from my side I'm still deciding between mash or chips to go with my steak 🤔 I'm hoping to get mash and persuade MrGP to get chips so I can steal some of his 😂

We don't usually do proper gifts but MrGP popped out earlier and came home with what looks like a bottle of fizz presumably (better be) for me so thinking I might pop out soon to get something some nice craft beers or something for him (he's a bit of a beer snob 🙄).

I've eaten like crap the last couple of days as I made the mistake of going food shopping when I was starving so came home with lots of junk food which I keep snacking on, hate it when I do that. So going to enjoy tonight then try cut back a bit tomorrow, that's the plan anyways will see how it goes!

Right off to try and get up to date with the Memes thread again :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's our anniversary today so we're going out for dinner to an Argentinian Steakhouse which will be the highlight of my day! I'm basically just sat willing the hours away till then instead of working. I checked the menu out weeks ago like the saddo that I am (am I the only one who does that?!) so I already have my order ready to rhyme off to the waiter/waitress..... well apart from my side I'm still deciding between mash or chips to go with my steak 🤔 I'm hoping to get mash and persuade MrGP to get chips so I can steal some of his 😂

We don't usually do proper gifts but MrGP popped out earlier and came home with what looks like a bottle of fizz presumably (better be) for me so thinking I might pop out soon to get something some nice craft beers or something for him (he's a bit of a beer snob 🙄).

I've eaten like crap the last couple of days as I made the mistake of going food shopping when I was starving so came home with lots of junk food which I keep snacking on, hate it when I do that. So going to enjoy tonight then try cut back a bit tomorrow, that's the plan anyways will see how it goes!

Happy anniversary! Argentinian steak sounds delish! X

• Heart

Will you adopt me and bring me to New York please x

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I know it’s Tuesday haha haven’t been on really since Saturday or Sunday. Had a lovely weekend away with my partner. As always, goes too quick and somehow ended up with really bad sun burn on my nose. Surprising because it was quite cold in the evenings. was lovely to have some normality even if it did mean sat outside having drinks. Good fun though. We got home yesterday and I was off work today so it was spent having a lie in, washing our clothes, watching rubbish on prime and now into bed, back to work tomorrow. Only in today days this week though as I’ve booked Friday off.

feeling very refreshed and back to clean eating tomorrow. Fed up of bad food and drink! :( hope you all had a lovely Tuesday.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Happy anniversary!

I always look in advance at menus too. Then still read the menu whilst there even though I’ve known for weeks what I’m gonna be choosing haha.

Hope you have a great night.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Evening all,

Just got home from a boring as buggery day, looks like I'm in for another quiet week, however I am not bothered one bit unlike last week.
Last week I was mega pissed off, I don't even know what set me off but perhaps it was all in my head or something like that. I didn't go
back to riding my Suzuki as I planned, I decided to stick with the BIG HONDA just in case, Mondays are normally busy and full of surprises.
After today my optimism for this week has opted out, I've prepped the Suzuki for tomorrow.

Reactions: 7
Evening everyone.
Not a lot to report today, usual school/work routine.
Feeling quite flat so going to have a bath and watch a couple more LoD episodes before bed. I’m halfway through S6 now so will be up to date for the final this weekend. It’s getting really good, such a great show.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.