What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm invested too. I often wonder - has Mr Watermelon got himself out of bed this morning? :ROFLMAO:

I applied to rehome another dog yesterday but got declined as she's too nervous to be around kids. I thought about telling them I can barely get mine out of their rooms these days but left it. They must get people trying it on all the time. I am gutted though.

Nothing else to report really. Since I've given up alcohol I've developed a nice twix addiction so I'm trying to nip that in the bud quick sharp. Got interviews tomorrow which is always exhausting as I try so hard to nod and smile at the candidates so they feel comfortable. One person isn't strictly suitable but I gave them an interview as they've been made redundant so we'll see how that goes. I quite enjoy writing interview questions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Waiting for everyone to do their bits so I can finish off but got feck all to do now til after lunchtime and there's not even snooker on this morning, FEW-MIN 😡😂

Anyway in the grand scheme it doesn't matter so I'll just putter along til home time, making bean (😒) chilli for tea and just gonna chill in front of telly, working from home tomorrow too so I can have a lie in! We're having new sofas delivered I'm so excited!

Have a lovely day tattlers ❤🌞
If you can get away with having youtube on at work there's lots of older matches on there

What style of sofas are you getting?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I read the aye pal in a Scottish accent 😂
😂 I come across way more formal over text, you probably wouldn’t make out a word of what I say in r/l because I’m pure Glaswegian and talk really fast sometimes.

Guys, I’m feeling a bit unwanted today. My Nanna has patched me as well, she’s away out galavanting with my auntie. Little one was kicking up a stink because she didn’t answer when he rang the doorbell. Better social life than me that one. Haha. 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you can get away with having youtube on at work there's lots of older matches on there

What style of sofas are you getting?
I was just thinking I could have a look on YouTube for what I missed over the last couple of days! I can do whatever at work I'm all by myself and no one bats an eyelid if you're watching stuff or listening to music, that is one plus of where I work!

I can't remember exactly what they look like, basically a family friend is giving them away as they're not being used, it's two small 2 sweaters, I think they are black and grey? They looked nice in the pic and they're free so we said we'd have them. We currently have a very uncomfortable big red pvc sofa which is a monstrosity, but again it was free and we were desperate when we first moved into the flat as the pandemic began 😂 looking forward to having my own sofa!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 541286

Just gonna leave this here....my mate for the day 😍
I don't know what's wrong with me, I want ALL THE ANIMALS. I give far too much thought to winning the lottery and buying a house with loads of land and having alpacas and various other cuties following me around. A few lambs too. The reality of course would be epic amounts of manure.

• Heart
Hello hello, me again, back for a whinge

I'm SO tired. My eyes are stinging. My fella text me saying he's got a headache & he's tired and I said same. He text back saying 'can't have anything can I'

So I had my brew, put some clothes away. Put some Taylor Swift on. I simply said to baby watermelon 'I think I deserve a sing song and a dance to something other than little baby bum' he looked at me like

Obviously the gif of the day 😂 so we had a dance. That made me realise how tired I was. I plonked the baby in the high chair and put him in the bathroom and I jumped in the shower. Usually wait till he's napping but I needed to wake myself up. He went mad 🤪 fab. Got out the shower and still felt shattered. My fella always buys cans of relentless and I try to steer Cleer from energy drinks but I needed that boost today. I knew a girl who was addicted to energy drinks. Mad..

Went in the garden for a bit. The weather is glorious! Would have been nice to walk the park or the pier today but I feel too rough and it would have killed me. But at least we had some garden time. I was in my pjs 🤣 still am tbh. I just don't have the energy. I looked a sheeeeeow in my koala bear pjs, sunnies with a can of relentless #yolo. The baby looked happy playing in the garden though 😊

We came in, had lunch, he was in his high chair, went mental again. He HATES his high chair. He just wants to be bouncing round the place but he would have just wreaked havoc on the place. I made him a tuna sandwich. Most of it went on the floor 🤪 practised his spoon with him when he had a yoghurt and he flicked a load of yoghurt right on my face 🤪🤪 thanks babe

we went in the livingroom. I was sat on the couch, him in front of me.. he's got this clapping sloth. It's probably one of his heavier toys. So he picks it up and chucks it full force behind him.. right on my foot.. it KILLED. I was livid. Had to contain myself 🙏 felt like I'd broken my foot 🤣 he just turned round and was like 😁 little tit angel

he's napping now. Thank god 🤪🤪 I should have gone with him really but guarantee if I did I would have woken up feeling 100x worse. So I'm enjoying the peace 🤣 and tidying up 🥱 and tattling 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
@watermelon sugar my friend once drank too much red bull on a night out it made her nose bleed 😂 we were in the taxi home trying to mop up the blood with someone’s white scarf while our other friend was trying to convince us that a detour to McDonald’s was needed too hahahaha

• Haha
I went to the gym!

It was great. Got on all the equipment that I wanted and did 30 mins on the cross trainer. I was sweating!
0941EB1A-EB6A-484C-B855-9B0109599049.jpeg

I love the leg press, even if this picture makes it look like I’m giving birth lmao! I ate some chocolate digestives when I got in, whoops. I’d earned them though.

Now I need to finish this chapter 😬 wish me luck!

• Heart
  • Haha
Omg the leg press is my fave if I ever go to the gym 😍 @under the ivy looking good! 💪

I feel bad for getting the giggles on your updates @watermelon sugar but you do have a way with words 😂 I hope your foot is okay though!

Mad rush to get through a load of emails but it's done, might go home early and log in there for the rest of the day because I'm proper worn out now and there's builders banging around down the corridor I cba!
Text Mr Jarv about sacking off making a chilli for tea and getting Thai instead - don't like my chances on that one 😂 what kind of weirdo doesn't like takeaway?! 😒 he's meant to be going camping by himself in a few weeks and I am buzzin because I can just get takeaway for 3 days straight lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The leg press always looks fun but I tried to use it on my gym tour when I first went and the personal trainer banned me because my legs were too short 😄

I'm looking forward to the 2040 Olympics staring mini Watermelon as a champion shotputter!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m anxious at the gym too @OutrageouslyScarlet but I just try to focus on myself and put my headphones on! I’m more anxious walking to the gym down the busy road than I am when I’m there 🙃

• Heart
I don't know what's wrong with me, I want ALL THE ANIMALS. I give far too much thought to winning the lottery and buying a house with loads of land and having alpacas and various other cuties following me around. A few lambs too. The reality of course would be epic amounts of manure.
That’s basically my dream Too! Just taking anything in that needs rescuing.

just got back from a beach walk. It’s umm breezy! People were sunbathing in bikinis whilst I froze to death. I’ve popped into my grandmothers and she’s. very much sulking over me not making it round yesterday, the women in my family are so high maintenance!

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.