What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awkward.......

RECAP 🤣

If you have dogging enquiries please enquire with Nanna
If you have skip enquiries please enquire within
We are all looking on ✨fleek✨ with our beauty treatments
Special mention to our animal mascots:
Roisin
Matty
Rosie
The new pupper (did you give us a name!? I can't remember😱)
Any MD antics happening on Tattle please, shine a J'Creek to fellow WHYDT'ers in the sky
Ex's are Still dicks
Where's Nanna? Getting a good rodgering 🍆
If you're mention game isn't on point, you're not welcome
We're all getting very confused with our similar avatars

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I had no pre-booked work today, my phone went off as I was brushing my teeth, pick up details but sadly it was just one this morning.
After dropping that off a couple of jobs to keep my rolling back later a proper run. However I ended up with a couple of bastard jobs,
one was a delivery in Bethnal Green, the problem was that the roads have been messed around with so getting the address was really
hard. A collection in Leytonstone, like Walthamstow you need a bleeping sat nav because of the rabbit warren roads. I ended up picking
up a package from Ilford, the same address as yesterday but this time it was a collection.

Got back the office, drop off a package, picked one up, just one to take me home, had to laugh passing through Camberwell, got called
on the radio, pick up in Camberwell going Peckham it's now 7PM! Got everything delivered and home by 8:20, stuffed my face with
food and now I'm here.

Thursdays have been busy these past few months but today was quite dead, where has all the work gone? It's been like this all week,
I hope this is not trending.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That moment of panic when this thread isn’t top of your watched list cos you’ve not realised there’s a new one 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That moment of panic when this thread isn’t top of your watched list cos you’ve not realised there’s a new one 👀
Even worse when a thread isn't at the top of your watched list because the last poster is on ignore.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Is it me you’re looking for?

Hope everyone is having a good day. I’m glad I decided to call in work because my symptoms got worse as the day progressed and I was so ill I couldn’t sit up in bed. Muscle aches, terrible headache and chills. I slept really well though and have felt much better today. I can lift my arm again and it’s not as sore. My pterodactyl child loved that as it meant I could push him for aaaaages on the swing at the park. Speaking of the park, it was HEAVING. Lovely day and all that, everyone had the same idea, last few days of the Easter hols. I lost my kids about 3 times because they kept running away from me in opposite directions and OH was faffing about on his phone not paying attention.

We had an argument earlier about the housework (mainly him not pulling his weight and leaving me to do it all) so we weren’t talking much. Must’ve spent about two and a half hours at the country park, then came home. I brought the washing in from the line (love it) and folded/put it all away. I deep cleaned upstairs, starting with the bathroom which was a state - life with 3 boys, piss everywhere. OH followed me up sheepishly with the hoover. I think he thinks that’s the only thing that needs done as it’s all he ever seems to do.

Anyway, I was going to have a clear out of the boys’ clothes but I think I’ll save it for tomorrow. I put fresh bedding on after hoovering and polishing and I’m looking forward to getting into bed soon once I have a shower. Kids are still up so just about to get them settled in bed first. How can they be so hyper still after having such a full-on day out?! Obviously siphoning all of my energy because I’m shattered. 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh I see, you probably don't get it because you don't have anyone on ignore.. :p
I ignored someone the other day but it was annoying cos it comes up and says 'View ignored person' so it done my head in cos it Still showed them there! I meant im trying to workout who you have on ignore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello yay to new thread!

A chilled morning for me, I cleaned downstairs and did some washing. Made a salad for lunch then I babysat my niece for the afternoon. She sat and watched YouTube for a bit then we played some board games which was nice ☺
When she left, I washed my hair and then made a beef meatball curry for dinner 👌we are just watching League of Their Own and then at 10ish I will head over to The Circle thread to catch up on the US episode.
p.s. I eat everything out of pasta bowls too 😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi everyone! New thread already, this is such a popular thread now!

Had a nice day ‘at work’ - I got a thank you card from an ex colleague who I helped with some references and some other things for her application for med school, she got a place and starts in September! 🥳 so happy for her.
Had a loooong afternoon of child protection training, 3 hours is a depressing amount of time to talk about child abuse ☹ but my colleague who ran the session was brilliant.
had my zoom barre class this evening which was full of technical difficulties ugh I can’t wait until we’re back in person!
I had my second covid vaccine 2 weeks ago and since then I’ve pretty much had my period solidly which is unheard of for me! I’ve read that it’s potentially a side effect so contributed to a scientific study on this to try and help.
going to see my mum and dad for a walk and lunch tomorrow I can’t wait!

@OutrageouslyScarlet your bike is beautiful! I got one as an impulse lockdown purchase to get to my allotment! Need to get her out the shed where she’s been hibernating all winter.
463FCA49-21B8-4597-A15A-2EDF3663CA4C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi everyone! New thread already, this is such a popular thread now!

Had a nice day ‘at work’ - I got a thank you card from an ex colleague who I helped with some references and some other things for her application for med school, she got a place and starts in September! 🥳 so happy for her.
Had a loooong afternoon of child protection training, 3 hours is a depressing amount of time to talk about child abuse ☹ but my colleague who ran the session was brilliant.
had my zoom barre class this evening which was full of technical difficulties ugh I can’t wait until we’re back in person!
I had my second covid vaccine 2 weeks ago and since then I’ve pretty much had my period solidly which is unheard of for me! I’ve read that it’s potentially a side effect so contributed to a scientific study on this to try and help.
going to see my mum and dad for a walk and lunch tomorrow I can’t wait!

@OutrageouslyScarlet your bike is beautiful! I got one as an impulse lockdown purchase to get to my allotment! Need to get her out the shed where she’s been hibernating all winter.View attachment 531270
That’s the colour i wanted, what a beauty! Defo tome to dust her off x

Reactions: 3
Why do I want a bike when I can’t even ride one 🤣😂

aww I love that Rosie is a WHYDT mascot 🥰 along with the other pets, so cute!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Awkward.......

RECAP 🤣

If you have dogging enquiries please enquire with Nanna
If you have skip enquiries please enquire within
We are all looking on ✨fleek✨ with our beauty treatments
Special mention to our animal mascots:
Roisin
Matty
Rosie
The new pupper (did you give us a name!? I can't remember😱)
Any MD antics happening on Tattle please, shine a J'Creek to fellow WHYDT'ers in the sky
Ex's are Still dicks
Where's Nanna? Getting a good rodgering 🍆
If you're mention game isn't on point, you're not welcome
We're all getting very confused with our similar avatars
Love this recap ❤ That last thread went super fast.

I haven't said her name, for some reason I think that will 'out' me more than anything else I share 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 She can just be Pupper if that's ok 🥰 We did some good training earlier, she definitely knows sit, so we practiced walking on the lead and some stay and down. Down seems to confuse her the most for some reason.

Glad you had a nice day @watermelon sugar and that you are feeling better. Sometimes you just need your mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
*notes down bikes and pasta bowls need to be part of the next recap*

Sorry that my recap was tit, I was taken by surprise and all flustered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@OutrageouslyScarlet @jarv @Saddlesoap @under the ivy

I did have a better day thank you's i love that everyone is supportive on this thread ❤
Had a nice relaxing day off with lots of cuddles with my cat and sorting my colouring stuff out i want a whole weekend doing loads so that's what I'm gonna do this weekend and clear my head and been listening to non stop spice girls all day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.