Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
68BEA729-A066-4553-BFF7-E44C006550CF.jpeg
C3FE8367-16C4-4127-8479-5AEEBC9CBDC5.jpeg

Hey guys. Hope everyone is doing abit better, I’ve been super tearful and anxious the last few days,, Not quite sure why. I went for a nice fairly long walk today and the sun was shining, which makes life abit happier!
I went to the doctors yesterday as the cream they gave me last week has made the rash so much worse my skin was basically cracking and bright red. It’s going down already they gave me a bag of stuff so I’m feeling better about that. I hate how unproductive I’ve been so far this week, I have lots to get done.
Happy Tuesday all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

GoofyPrincess

Chatty Member
Today has been pretty hectic so haven’t had a chance to catch up on here yet but hope you’re all have a lovely bank holiday weekend.

The wind was crazy last night so I didn’t get a great sleep, our building was swaying, creaking and whistling all night 😬 It calmed down by this morning so I went out for a stair sprints workout in the park followed by an iced latte and chocolate croissant 😋

After I showered and changed we went out on our bikes, cycled up near Central Park and went for brunch (Nutella waffles and a mimosa 😃) then cycled round the whole park which is a bit of a killer with a big fuck ass hill at the top - runners actually ran past me going up cos I was going so dam slow on my bike which was pretty mortifying and don’t even talk to me about the people on electric bikes whizzing past me 🤣 But I survived and despite the hills did actually enjoy it..... it was a lovely day, there was lots of people about and various live music happening, it felt very normal! All in it was a 25 mile cycle so feel pretty proud of myself, though my ass isn’t going to thank me tomorrow 🤣 Oh and my hands are badly sunburnt - just my hands though as the rest of my skin was covered and I put spf on my face - so that’s an interesting look!

8AE18E07-0DD1-4AE0-ACFF-5B88FAF96CA5.jpeg

After our cycle we went to a local outdoor bar for a drink then to a Mexican restaurant for dinner and stopped to get a couple of tubs of ice cream which I may have dug into as soon as we got home 😋 Going to attempt to try and read for a while now before I fall asleep. I planned on joining a group run early tomorrow morning but I’m so exhausted after today I don’t I’ll make it out of bed in time 😂

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
@prinnygrace I'm so sorry to read your relationship has ended :( but it seems its for the best!
@Meangirl815 Your poor daughter! Tonsilitis is not fun and I'm glad she's feeling better already 🥰
@petitspois Please get the goldfish called Neil! 😝 Totally agree with you about Tattle is where people can be themselves these days. Especially on this thread
@Cocoflowers I love all your coloured in pages, they look amazing
@WilmaHun I was sad to read you've been feeling down, bless your bf for being so cute 🥺

Christ, what a year this weekend has been.

I've spent from 11am till 8pm moving and unpacking 💀 My friend came round with her "Mr Bean car" as she called it and I marvelled at how she Tetris'd all my stuff into this tiny car, it was a thing of beauty. My 23 dependants (1 cat, 22 plants) all made it safe and sound. My cat is SO happy at my mum and dads house compared to my flat. He's in his element now he has a garden to roam and he is pleased to see his "uncle" Myles again (the family cat we've had for over a decade) 🤣 My mum had randomly decided to make a raspberry and almond loaf, so me and my friend moved everything inside and had a slice of loaf and a brew. We sat outside in the sun and had a lovely chat, it was just what I needed after this weekend of moving ☀

Had another prawn curry for tea, I had two naans coz I was ravenous after all the moving of boxes

aimz.jpg

Watched LOD earlier but need to rewatch again coz I have no clue whats going on really. Dreading the next few weeks trying to balance work, learning to drive and life admin stuff- I still have to go back to flat to clean this coming Friday! Ughhh can't it just be May already

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
@PepsiCherry I’m loving these updates- so glad it’s going well ❤ As others have said that texting stage is the best, when you get that little feeling of excitement every time your phone goes off 😍

@coconochanel im so jealous, never been to an IKEA. The closest one is 3 hours away. I well wanna go 🤣🤣

@prinnygrace i LOVE a bit of office gossip, this is great 🤣 the office gossip thread on here is one of my favs, keep us updated

All that bakery talk is great, I love food chat 😂 I’ve only heard of greggs tbh but I’m a southerner.

I tried to do that thing others do where they reply to everyone but I kept losing what I’d written when I moved to another page so only managed 3 replies 🤣🤣

I had a brilliant day yesterday ❤
Was struggling with uni work so took @undertheivy s advice and took a break. Made a chocolate cake 👀😏 but when I came back to it it just suddenly clicked in my head! I’ve submitted now so fingers crossed 🤞
We also found out our offer got accepted on our dream house, wasn’t expecting it at all as 4 others had put offers in and ours wasn’t the highest but the vendor said she really liked us as a couple and chose us 🥳🥳 I’m so excited.
When the estate agent phoned I took the call then my partner scooped me up in his arms and started dancing 🤣🤣 it was great, felt like I was in a movie 🤣🤣🤣 (sorry if I’m being cringe)
My other half is such a private person he keeps his business to himself, I wanna shout it from the rooftops but I’ve got to respect that he doesn’t want everyone knowing so I’ve let it out on here so I don’t burst 🤣 I’m crap with secrets 🤭🤭
I’m secretly hoping he proposes when we’re in. 8 years nearly I’ve been waiting 🤣
Anyway we had a takeaway AGAIN to celebrate.
Slept like crap last night but I better muster up some energy, I NEED those ice lollies from Iceland 😋😋 they do some banging vegan sausage rolls and pies there too so I’ll be forced to get some of them
Look at me running on now 🤣

Have a lovely day all xx

• Heart

bolimepipi

VIP Member
hi everyone! :) i have no idea where my day has gone.

woke up early due to some stomach pain/issues so the morning wasn't very nice and i ended up falling back asleep on the couch. bf tidied up and made me breakfast and a cup of tea. then i caught up on some emails, did my nails, showered, washed my hair, etc. had some rice waffles for lunch as i didn't want to upset my stomach and then headed to a meeting. i have clients over this week for inspections, trials and tastings. ended up being a 4 hour long meeting but it was nice to catch up. ended up on gin and tonics, first drink since i got covid and i actually didn't miss cigarettes.

came home to a cuddly kitty and homemade soup. now relaxing on the couch as i'm absolutely exhausted! have a great evening all! 🥳

• Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
My neighbours are playing absolute shite music in their garden on their Alexa. So I’ve just shouted ALEXA STOP out of my window and it shut up 🙃

• Haha

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Evening everyone! Bloody TGIF
Had massive work drams today. 2 of my managers were obviously together despite 1 being married. The married one announced she was pregnant back in August and since has just fallen off the face of the earth, ignoring people’s messages of well wishes and today her work account was deactivated 🧐 was speaking to one of my friends who is the level above me so knows them and their situ more than I do. Apparently they had a huuuuuuge argument just before she told everyone she was pregnant and they literally were not talking at alllll. So we’ve come to the conclusion that there may be confusion about who baby daddy is and that caused the argument and is also why it seems she isn’t returning to work. So basically I did no work today and was in full on detective mode 🤣
Finished and fake tanned for the first time in agessssss. I feel so good for it 🤩🤩🤩
Got someone’s leaving drinks via zoom at 7:30pm. Don’t think I’ll drink though. A lot of effort so hopefully it’s good🙄😂

• Heart
  • Wow

LittleMy

VIP Member

Is it me you’re looking for?

Hope everyone is having a good day. I’m glad I decided to call in work because my symptoms got worse as the day progressed and I was so ill I couldn’t sit up in bed. Muscle aches, terrible headache and chills. I slept really well though and have felt much better today. I can lift my arm again and it’s not as sore. My pterodactyl child loved that as it meant I could push him for aaaaages on the swing at the park. Speaking of the park, it was HEAVING. Lovely day and all that, everyone had the same idea, last few days of the Easter hols. I lost my kids about 3 times because they kept running away from me in opposite directions and OH was faffing about on his phone not paying attention.

We had an argument earlier about the housework (mainly him not pulling his weight and leaving me to do it all) so we weren’t talking much. Must’ve spent about two and a half hours at the country park, then came home. I brought the washing in from the line (love it) and folded/put it all away. I deep cleaned upstairs, starting with the bathroom which was a state - life with 3 boys, piss everywhere. OH followed me up sheepishly with the hoover. I think he thinks that’s the only thing that needs done as it’s all he ever seems to do.

Anyway, I was going to have a clear out of the boys’ clothes but I think I’ll save it for tomorrow. I put fresh bedding on after hoovering and polishing and I’m looking forward to getting into bed soon once I have a shower. Kids are still up so just about to get them settled in bed first. How can they be so hyper still after having such a full-on day out?! Obviously siphoning all of my energy because I’m shattered. 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Slept absolutely terribly last night. I was awake from 1.55am to 4.15am, tossing and turning. My mind just wouldn't shut off. I'm stressing about our house purchase, about a piece of uni work due in June which is worth 40% of my grade and just about life in general. My other halfs business is absolutely manic at the moment so I'm not really getting to spend much time with him. I ended up moving to the sofa in the middle of the night as he's been so busy I didn't want to wake him.
I've woken with an anxious knot in my stomach this morning and I really don't know why, I just feel like all I want to do is curl up in a ball and talk to nobody. IBS is flaring up. Tried to eat some plain rich tea biscuits thinking that might settle my stomach but nope. All round just not a good day for me.
I'm really hoping my day at work passes quickly so I can try to relax at the weekend although it's really quiet here today so probably means another slowwwwwwwwww day.
Beautiful weather though so I might go for a little walk at lunch.
Have a lovely day all x

• Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Yesterday I bought some frozen pain au raisin from M&S ...just heated one up ( 35mins!) oh my it was delicious. Great start to a bank holiday Friday.

• Heart

bolimepipi

VIP Member
hello my tattle besties! so, we are indeed covid positive 🥴 🥴 🥴

we got the call about an hour ago and since then we've been in a flurry of phone calls and messages. thankfully since he had developed symptoms we didn't leave the house just in case. at least i'm not feeling bad about missing that fitness class anymore :rolleyes: i saw my parents on friday but apparently that's enough time until i developed symptoms for them not to have it. all the rules are very confusing. but either way my only worry were my parents when i found out. and roisin tbh! but after some googling it doesn't seem like i can infect her. i just feel guilty for some reason, even though i didn't see anyone since the symptoms started + i got the 1st dose of the vaccine + my bf's first test was negative! ah it's all so confusing 🤯🤯

the girl who called me was lovely though. after the call i told my bf we are not allowed to have sex. the fear of corona was nothing compared to the terror i saw in his eyes after i said that 😂

other than that, as for my day, i stayed in bed until about 11 because i had a fever and felt terrible. went straight into the shower when i got up and washed my hair, which helped a bit. had breakfast and a late lunch, tidied a bit between those and mainly tried to rest. i did have a zoom call with some clients that i felt bad to postpone so i went ahead with it and they were absolutely lovely. another new contract for me! 🥳

eta: we didn't want to go out grocery shopping either while waiting for results so my dad dropped us some groceries to the backyard and then we picked them up. he got us lots of veggies so we're making potato leek soup tonight

sooo we've been isolating for 4 days now, but let's say today is the official 1st day! until the end of the month! woohoo! brace yourselves for a whole bunch of extremely boring posts, or maybe i will become a diy queen 👑

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
@coconochanel I buzz off Le Creuset stuff. Good find!
@watermelon sugar Mr Watermelon is lucky to have you 🥰
@AnderbeauJohnson that chilli sounds lovely! What's the recipe?

I woke up having had a recurring dream! It's been ages since I've had this particular dream but it was kinda cool coz I knew exactly what was coming so I kinda got to almost "watch" my dream like a movie 🤯 very weird. When I got up, I did my usual: made my weekend pancakes, x2 huge cups of tea, and watched a few hours of Youtube. I walked to the tiny local Boots and picked up some SPF for my face since I'm about to run out of my beloved Biore UV. Gotta keep that ageing at bay ya know 💅🏻

I've been catching up with work mainly, so a very boring day. I say "catching up" like I was productive and didn't procrastinate for most of the day, which made me feel worse about work. I spent most of my day hunched over my phone texting and looking at clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️ I need to be strong and just turn my phone off next week *sweats from FOMO at the thought*

I canceled some drinks in the evening I'd been invited to because I couldn't be arsed - introvert level 💯 today. Been feeling a bit in limbo and a bit down today. I don't even have the energy to add a fun gif to this post, goodness me 😩 It's definitely a combo of the moving house, my workload and the fact that nothing in my life is quite settled yet. To take my mind off life, I watched Pointless Celebs with a brew and a little pack of x3 Ferrero Rocher's (got a pointless answer in the final 😎) and had a salmon frittata with asparagus for tea.

Going to read some more of my book and go to bed shortly. Night all xx

• Heart

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Great day for a huge walk here in Dublin 🌞 I live at the coast. This park & our local beach 5 mins from me. 🥰

20210420_170526.jpg
20210420_170051.jpg
20210420_170332.jpg

20210417_183846.jpg

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Morning all.
Didn’t get around to updating my day yesterday but it was so lovely, best day in a long time.

Had breakfast in bed with my son before dropping him over to mums then I popped back home to have the surprise zoom baby shower for my best mate who lives a couple of hours away from me. Was so nice to chat and laugh together. By the time we finished that it was lunchtime so I rustled up a steak salad which was lovely. Headed back to mums and played in the garden for a couple of hours with my boy since the weather was glorious. Then sat and watched the funeral with my mum, it was very sad but nice he had the kind of service he wanted. I then headed to my friends garden with my camping chair and met 3 other friends there - 2 of which live miles away so it’d been about 18 months since we’d all been face to face and it was so lovely. Once we were chatting it was like we’d never been apart. The sun stayed too so it was lovely and warm the whole time we were there. Picked up son from mums and got home about 8:30 and was too tired for a proper dinner so just snacked.

Not sure what today holds, maybe a walk but need to sort school stuff out too as they go back tomorrow. Have a great Sunday all ❤

• Heart

onlyheretoorbit

VIP Member
Hello! I hope you don't mind me joining you here, it's oddly soothing reading about everyone else's day!

My day started crap but is getting better. Woke up with just half an hour to sort myself out and log in for work (working from home). I usually like to get up around 6.30, run and shower before I start work, but lately it's been difficult to get up before 8. I'm blaming a combination of being pregnant (currently 6 weeks, although noone knows except my husband) and coming off my mood stabilisers.

Anyway, coming off meds has caused my anxiety to spike, so I spent a lot of the morning feeling quite tearful and with a sense of dread hanging over me. I decided to take a break from staring at a screen and spent 20 minutes just listening to a podcast and putting away the giant pile of clean washing that's been sat in the corner of my 'office', after which I felt better enough to manage a dog walk.

Took the mutt and headed out towards some big plots of empty land that are hidden down an alleyway off my street. They're just patches of land between housing estates that are overgrown and wild, but mutt loves exploring and they're usually empty so I don't have to navigate any other dog walkers (mutt is very boisterous and despite over a year of training, he still can't help agitating other dogs into having a pop at him). We ended up out for an hour, but it did me the world of good. I can make up the time with work as we do flexi.

Logged back in in the afternoon and managed to clear some low-level tasks from my to do list. When I'm feeling like this, I try to focus on small tasks that feel productive without being overwhelming.

Plans for this evening include fishcakes for dinner, binge watching Greys Anatomy and Facetiming my mum and sister. Already warned them about the state I'm in so I'm hoping I won't be expected to be too sociable. Husband works nights so it'll just be me and the mutt, who I'm hoping will be passed out asleep after our wander.

• Heart
  • Haha

bolimepipi

VIP Member
last day of isolation today and i've finally finished line of duty.
finished season 5 last night and season 6 today.
caught up with the line of duty threads here.
i can't think about anything else.

don't remember the last time i've eaten or gone to the toilet.
that is all. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

jarv

VIP Member

Happy Wednesday!

I'm still feeling pretty down but mainly because work is so relentless at the moment and I'm dealing with some difficult things. Doing my best to power through!

So tired today too as my back is still intermittently twinging and ibuprofen doesn't seem to be helping much . Also I had just gotten to sleep last night at just gone midnight when my downstairs neighbours arrived home from somewhere and loudly announced their arrival, no idea to who 🤔 so they were loudly chatting and screeching away. Is it passive aggressive to leave a note to ask them to just try and be mindful of noise past certain times on a week night? We've spoken to them a few times when they've been noisy in having people round on week nights until 2 or 3 in the morning, but we can hear their entire conversations even when it's just the two of them and my earplugs don't block all noise out. We're meant to be moving in a few months anyway so not sure it's worth any hassle.

I'm firing off emails left right and centre this morning and trying to resist the urge to eat lots of sugar. I've got a long meeting this afternoon but we're having all day breakfast for tea tonight 😋 probably start a new series of the bridge and then have my earplugs at the ready for when I go to bed 😂

Hope everyone has a really lovely day ❤

• Heart