What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw my best friend for the 2nd time this year !
11k walk.. hour cycle.. finished with ice cream 🍦

Screenshot_20210421-234611_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210421-234540_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210421-234525_WhatsApp.jpg

@bolimepipi I'll get a flight from Dublin and just tell me who to punch πŸ‘Š I'm in the same situation but I'm in a hospital. Off sick until transferred! πŸ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@PepsiCherry wow, stunning views! I do love the Irish coast.

@bolimepipi sorry to hear about your job, but if it’s for the best in terms of your mental health, then it’s what you need to do.

Work in a bit, then I’ve set up the ironing board ready for when I get back so I’ve no excuse not to tackle the huge pile of clothes. I don’t think the kids will have anything to wear tomorrow if I leave it any longer!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@aimzalicious yes agree completely. Negan is the best thing about the series. I’ve gone from being terrified of him to absolutely loving him 😍 I’m only continuing to watch because I’ve put like 10 years of my life into this series and I need to see it through πŸ˜‚

To keep on topic, so far today I’ve done a Foreo mask as I got up slightly earlier, made my son’s pack up and had a cuppa.

It probably won’t get much more exciting than that folks! Have good days 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning guys, I'm having an absolute mare so far today and it's only 5 past 9.

So last night we didn't even watch Corrie, I was shattered and wrapped myself up in a blanket and just lay on the couch. My fella came out and we just sat in silence πŸ˜‚ tbf we're both knackered πŸ˜‚ so I gets up to go to bed at 9.40, brush my teeth and that, do my bedtime routine ready for a good snooze. Then 'waaaaaaah' me and my fella look at each other, give it a sec, we said. Then 'WAAAAAAAH' so me fella goes in his room. I go to get in bed and me fella brings the baby in our room and is like 'let him in bed with you' so the baby gets in bed with me. He has a breakdown. Doesn't wanna know me. You'd think I was his worst enemy 🀣 just wants his Dad. His dads fuming, he wants a shower, I've got a cob on cos the baby doesn't like me πŸ˜‚ he tried to pass the baby to me 5 times but each time he cried and wanted his Dad. So I was half fuming, one half cos the baby wanted his dad and not me and the other half cos I wanted to go sleep 🀣 after an hour of trying I just put in the night garden on my phone and then the baby went to me. Maybe I should just dress up as iggle piggle then he'd like me πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ me fella then got up and pissed off. Another hour passed and I text him in anger saying 'thanks for the help mate you relax you deserve it dont you with all the hard work you do put ur feet up mate xxx' being v. Passive aggressive. Then he text back saying 'do you want me to help get him to sleep?' Well duh!! I got up to go the loo when he came in and he'd put something on the tele while I was trying to get the baby to sleep. Cheeky sod. He does my head in when the baby isn't sleeping he just huffs and puffs. A baby not sleeping 😱 wouldn't think it would you!! Anyway the baby finally went to sleep at 10 past 1 πŸ˜‚

My fella managed to get himself up for work at 6, shock!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ woke me up at 10 past. Growled at him to be quiet to not wake the baby. So he slams the wardrobe door. And the front door on his way out 😢 the baby woke up and managed to get back to sleep but only if he was on top of me with his fat head on my cheek πŸ˜‚ so I lay like that for an hour. I needed a drink, felt like I was gonna die of dehydration and I needed to put chapstick on!!!!

He finally woke up at 7.50. I'm trying to get him to learn how to use a spoon. Probs not the best idea to do Cheerios first πŸ€” he just picked up his suction plate and swilled milk everywhere. So I got him out of the high chair and put him on the kitchen floor, he bailed out, forgot to shut the baby gate didnt i. He legged it into the bedroom, swear he's bloody Speedy Gonzalez. He got to my bedside table, picked up my glass of water and chucked it 😢 all water under the chair so had to pull everything out and wipe everywhere.

Then my phone died, and my charger. Asked my fella to leave his charger, did he? Did he shite. Spent a 10er on a charger and it doesn't even work!! Fully died last night. Spent 20 minutes finding another dodgy charger then 5 mins trying to position it in the angle that works πŸ˜‚πŸ™„ finally made a brew. Gonna compose myself πŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@watermelon sugar @aimzalicious i'll plan all of your weddings! you get a wedding, you get a wedding, everyone gets a wedding! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i love blob as a nickname, we sometimes refer to roisin as a blob also, often a floof, also specki (comes from german for bacon haha), and most often bebica which means little baby in croatian haha, she has lots of nicknames! 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@watermelon sugar just read your post, i get so invested in your posts! πŸ˜‚ you poor thing, both of your men are quite cheeky aren't they πŸ₯Ί but props to your bf for getting up on his own πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
@nbt TWD has got so crap, series 1-4 were great though! I wish Negan had been brought in earlier coz he is hot as hell 🀀 Also I'm with you on the huge walks over going for a run any day!
@Meangirl815 congrats on the house news, thats fantastic πŸ‘πŸ»
@bolimepipi awwwww look at Roisin watching the outdoors, what a little blob πŸ₯° I've started calling Matty "blob" as a nickname so much that he responds to it like his name! Hope you feel better soon. And definitely leave your job, your colleagues don't seem very nice or supportive to you. I used to work in an office like that and it was complete relief when I left!! Maybe you can come back and plan my wedding when I eventually marry my fave rapper πŸ€ͺ🀣
@AnderbeauJohnson glad you're feeling better, was thinking about you today
@OutrageouslyScarlet do you have a recipe for your mango salsa? I'd love to try and make it πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ³

I've been so FLOPPY today, you know when you just feel tired as hell with no energy. Also I never know where my evenings go!! It'll get to 6pm and I'll blink and suddenly it's nearly midnight.

Before work started, I walked down to the Samsung store to get myself a new charger since I realised on the train home yesterday that I'd left my charger at work πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ There was no way in hell I wanted to travel 1.5hrs back and spend money on a train just to fetch my nearly broken charger so I thought I'd get a new one. Atleast I have the old one for work and taking on holidays and the new one for home!

WFH was dull - I'm never productive the day after being in the office and having a big meeting. To be honest, what I acheived all day I could have done in a couple of hours on a speedy day 😬 I watched Pointless after work with a slice of banana bread then I had a zoom call with the sustainability volunteer group I'm part of. It was sooooo boring this month, I honestly wanted to nap instead, as it was more of a recap for the number of people who missed the last meeting. Nothing new was really said so felt like a bit of a waste of time.

The gym has gone nuts - people must have all had the same thought of "the first week back at the gym will be crazy so I will wait for the first week to pass by and then go in the second week, when the hype has died down". Because of this, it meant that even past 8pm when it's normally quieter, the gym had around 150 people in it πŸ’€ I didn't have much luck getting the equipment I wanted so I felt like my workout wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. Ah well, atleast I did something I suppose? I also saw one of my gym crushes - he's this guy with amazing curly hair thats always in a man bun and he wears shorts and usually a Metallica t-shirt of some kind. However, he very often has a lollypop in his mouth when lifting tho that kind of gives me the ick 😫 He was laughing with a pretty girl today which reminded me I really need more gym clothes. The girls in my gym always have nice outfits on, it's so intimidating. And then there's me in my grubby anime t-shirts trying not to fart whilst doing hip thrusts πŸ˜‘

I popped to Aldi to pick up my dinner - a halloumi burger - and then had a smoothie whilst I watched the last half of Sewing Bee. I washed my hair really late so now I have to go to sleep with wet hair (I don't know how to use my hairdryer properly for styling so I just air dry it)
Took my new sleeping tablet last night and woke up tasting hairspray-Yum..
I was abit miserable and sleep deprived yesterday, I so so wanted to go for a jog (not even going to pretend I runπŸ˜‚) but couldn’t find any motivation at all. I just really want this part of life to be done and back to being a bad witch! I’ve had a spendy week I seem to go through phases where I just buy things and can’t help it. I have a delivery coming today then that needs to be it for a while. Someone hold me accountable! Ive promised myself I’ll sort my CV out this week.. I guess we shall see if I do!
Have a beaut day tattle faves xx

It was super super easy, I’ll post a link but I just googled it. Then added more of things to taste. Was delicious though. (I just used normal finely chopped chilli) https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/5-ingredient-mango-salsa-recipe/

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ugh today is a pain in the arse so far. Traffic was ridiculous for school run and a 7min drive took me 30 mins (we don’t live within walking distance to school sadly). By time I got back my work laptop wouldn’t log on for ages so I missed 2 meetings and then team were being really pass agg so I just want to frisby my laptop out the bedroom window now 🀬

Son starts afterschool footie today though so I don’t need to pick up until an hour later than usual so I’ll try have a nice walk then to shake the grumps.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gawwwwd. I psyched myself up to come in for 3 hours Dementia training and when I turned up I got told it was cancelled. Rage! Was just me and one other lady. They said they’ll pay us for an hour because nobody told us it was cancelled. I’ve just had to call OH to about turn and come back for me, he was already home. He was like β€œFFS!” Aye pal, FFS indeed. πŸ™„

Beautiful day so gonna take little one to visit my Nanna and then to the park while big brother is in school. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Gawwwwd. I psyched myself up to come in for 3 hours Dementia training and when I turned up I got told it was cancelled. Rage! Was just me and one other lady. They said they’ll pay us for an hour because nobody told us it was cancelled. I’ve just had to call OH to about turn and come back for me, he was already home. He was like β€œFFS!” Aye pal, FFS indeed. πŸ™„

Beautiful day so gonna take little one to visit my Nanna and then to the park while big brother is in school. ❀
I read the aye pal in a Scottish accent πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg that's so annoying @LittleMy 😑 enjoy the sunshine today though!

@watermelon sugar gosh mini watermelon is going through it atm isn't he πŸ˜‚ the joys of parenting lol! Can't believe Mr watermelon got himself up today and also can't believe how invested I am in the lives of everyone on this thread πŸ˜‚

I had a tit sleep. Had to put earplugs in as molly mae from downstairs is back from her trip home for Easter, she got back at like half 9 with a bunch of her mates? Weird! Anyway she was screeching and laughing as per usual so earplugs in but they were so uncomfortable. I also started a new book and it's gripping but really scary!! So didn't get to sleep for a while.

Anyway get into work and other people have just decided to bugger off on holiday? Never mind it's an extremely busy week you go and have a chill hun!! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ So I'm having to split even more work across fewer people which I am sure they are equally annoyed about. Waiting for everyone to do their bits so I can finish off but got feck all to do now til after lunchtime and there's not even snooker on this morning, FEW-MIN πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚

Anyway in the grand scheme it doesn't matter so I'll just putter along til home time, making bean (πŸ˜’) chilli for tea and just gonna chill in front of telly, working from home tomorrow too so I can have a lie in! We're having new sofas delivered I'm so excited!

Have a lovely day tattlers ❀🌞

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@jarv I cant believe you live upstairs from molly mae 😚✌🏻
Love that for me 😚✌

She makes me cringe, she's got such a whiny posh northern voice and she drives a fiat 500 with a personalised number plate πŸ˜‚ none of this I would mind at all if she could speak at a normal volume so I didn't have to hear every conversation πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey gang, sounds like some of us have had hectic mornings πŸ™ƒπŸ™„

I’m waiting for Tesco to come so I can go to the gym. Hope it isn’t busy 😬 Hate it when you’re on a machine and people just stare at you, like what do you expect me to do in the gym?!

Been a bit of a stress head this morning, just worrying about how much work I’ve got to do, my lack of sleep, worrying about not sleeping. Urgh.

Have a good day everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.