What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done you , do you feel relieved ? Hope you are ok, enjoy the frap x
I do. I am really sad about it because I’d have loved for it to work but I’m happy to know we both have the chance of finding the right person. I think we’d have broken up eventually so I’m glad it’s now and able to be done in a civil way rather than a huge drama further down the line. It’s bittersweet I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I do. I am really sad about it because I’d have loved for it to work but I’m happy to know we both have the chance of finding the right person. I think we’d have broken up eventually so I’m glad it’s now and able to be done in a civil way rather than a huge drama further down the line. It’s bittersweet I suppose.
Shows what a lovely you person you are that you want the best for him and of course yourself. No point plodding along when you know it’s dead in the water.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wat’s aaaaaap 💁🏼‍♀️

Hope everyone is doing okay.

@prinnygrace it sounds like you’ve done the right thing and it’s nice that it’s ended well. There’s no point in dragging out the inevitable if it’s not going to happen. You speak really nicely of him ☺

@Meangirl815 i hope your daughter is feeling a little better now.

Today started with the family Zoom, then we got some jobs done that have needed doing a while such as the car cleaned, stuff taken to charity. Popped into town and OH did a Wilko shop while I went to New Look for a browse. Bought a couple of pairs of jeans which I was in desperate need of and they fit perfectly so I’m very happy.

The girl kicked off this morning... aah the joys of hormonal pre teens. She slept in til like 11.30 and then the first thing she did was argue with her dad 😂 morning sunshine!

I went up and she was okay with me but kinda gave me that look to say “you lot are bleeping stupid and I hate you all” 🙃 luckily I had my calm head on today so no argument came of it. She wasn’t too bad the rest of the day but it feels a bit like living with a volcano at the moment. And yes, that’s the first thing I thought to describe her as!

The rest of the day was spent cooking dinner, but of Switch time with the kids, tidying up, doing homework and now I’m having an early bath before getting my bent copper fix tonight 😎

Also I’m mega proud of myself because it’s been my first weekend calorie counting and it was a success 🙌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Today has gone sooooo quickly. Got up at 8ish and did a few chores, washing ironing and the like. I hate ironing, it’s the worst household job by far, although cleaning the bathroom comes a close second. Husband was golfing and kids were still in their rooms so I thought I’d have a shower and then sit and have a coffee. By the time I’d showered kids were downstairs so no peaceful brew for me. Youngest wanted to make an apple crumble so we did that, texted husband to get custard and cream on his way home. We had it after dinner, it was lush. We have a lovely independent indoor plant shop opened nearby, it’s always so busy as they have an outdoor coffee shop too. Managed to pop by today. Brought a plant terrarium/bottle garden for my windowsill, I remember my parents having one when we we’re little. It’s beautiful and I’m hoping it’s easy to look after. Got lots of catching up to do this week so I’m pleased I don’t have much planned. Tonight I will be watching Line of Duty, with snacks of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey everyone 🌚

Not much from me today! Just come back from a driving lesson - went well again! Doing reverse parking next week and more driving roundabouts. Loving it 🙂

Going to have a shower/skincare, eat some food and watch LoD at 9! Eeek!

Hope you’re all well x

Take care @prinnygrace ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The daughter is fine like bouncing around full of life and eating everything in sight. Completely different kid to yesterday. As soon as her fever broke she was 100% great again.

The joys of being 6 lol

The husband is now in from work (yay) kids are bathed and watching a film. And once they are in bed I'm having a smoking night. Planning a few spliffs, chilli and rice for tea, an episode of unforgotten and an early night

• Heart
Hope everyone had a beautiful Sunday! My face feels horrendous so that’s fun. I could genuinely scare children right now.
Made a blinding roast at my grandmothers and I’ve just picked loads of wild garlic from her garden so making wild garlic pesto in a min.
I was naughty and had a Thai take away and feel like crap for it so that will serve me right. Calories don’t count on Saturdays surely!?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hope everyone had a beautiful Sunday! My face feels horrendous so that’s fun. I could genuinely scare children right now.
Made a blinding roast at my grandmothers and I’ve just picked loads of wild garlic from her garden so making wild garlic pesto in a min.
I was naughty and had a Thai take away and feel like crap for it so that will serve me right. Calories don’t count on Saturdays surely!?
I’m debating ordering a pizza. Thai sounds good tho! 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The daughter is fine like bouncing around full of life and eating everything in sight. Completely different kid to yesterday. As soon as her fever broke she was 100% great again.

The joys of being 6 lol

The husband is now in from work (yay) kids are bathed and watching a film. And once they are in bed I'm having a smoking night. Planning a few spliffs, chilli and rice for tea, an episode of unforgotten and an early night
aw i'm really glad to hear she's better! enjoy yourself tonight! 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi everyone not a lot has happened here today. My cold is getting worse and worse 🤒 bed soon
i hope you feel better tomorrow 💛 💛

for me today also not much has happened 😂 woke up, had breakfast, wrote in my recipe book for a bit and then decided to make banana bread, because what kind of self isolation would it be without banana bread 🍌 feeling better today but finding it exhausting standing up for a long time.

ordered pizza for lunch and got a free dessert with it, remembered my sister's bf works there so sent him a message to thank him, turns out you always get that when you order over a certain amount of money 😂 and i thought we had something special... guess my sister can find a new bf!

anyway after that i was just watching line of duty and my biggest accomplishment of the day is finishing season 3. that last episode... i'm still recovering. i was standing up, sweating, swearing... i was a mess. i can't wait to start season 4 but i need a little time out. for now all i can say is:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Spent the vast majority of the day in bed doing transcribing and playing Stardew Valley. Managed to make some tuna wraps (diet has gone out of the window since I felt ill on Thursday night so I'm hoping to be back to at least maintenance amounts tomorrow) for tea and decided that some fresh air might do me good. My slow 30 minute walk feels like I've run a 10K but it's helped a little bit to get some proper air in.

Ended up getting catcalled twice (on the way there and back) by our local gang of scooter riding eight year olds. On the one hand that's pathetically hilarious but on the other hand it's really disgusting that boys that young think that is how you're meant to treat women.

• Heart
Today has gone sooooo quickly. Got up at 8ish and did a few chores, washing ironing and the like. I hate ironing, it’s the worst household job by far, although cleaning the bathroom comes a close second. Husband was golfing and kids were still in their rooms so I thought I’d have a shower and then sit and have a coffee. By the time I’d showered kids were downstairs so no peaceful brew for me. Youngest wanted to make an apple crumble so we did that, texted husband to get custard and cream on his way home. We had it after dinner, it was lush. We have a lovely independent indoor plant shop opened nearby, it’s always so busy as they have an outdoor coffee shop too. Managed to pop by today. Brought a plant terrarium/bottle garden for my windowsill, I remember my parents having one when we we’re little. It’s beautiful and I’m hoping it’s easy to look after. Got lots of catching up to do this week so I’m pleased I don’t have much planned. Tonight I will be watching Line of Duty, with snacks of course.
Is the kitchen finished now? X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not a particular exciting day really.

Had a lie in, got up and went to B&M for some bits I needed. Spent £45 which to be honest is an achievement for me 🤣😇 Did a food shop in Morrison’s, then I popped to Tesco for some bits they didn’t have.

Got home, ate lunch. Caught up on Corrie. Then decided I was tired so I went for a nap. My boyfriend woke me up when he got home from work (rude). Chilled for a bit, then cooked chicken kievs for dinner. Watching googlebox now and will probably go to bed shortly 🤣

hope you all had a lovely Sunday 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've had a day that i needed for awhile apart from someone from the primary school days and my first kiss pop up on facebook dating today 🙈

But i achieved this today and i feel proud haha
20210425_210335.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi all, bit of a rotten day. I’ve cried three times. Not even really sure why. Must be hormones. My skin is the worst it’s ever been, must be putting too much stress on myself. The third and final time I broke into tears my boyfriend ran a bath for me with candles, got me some fresh pjs and made me get in bed 🤣 he’s a gem 💎
I’m worrying as my bf was fixing something on my car and noticed my coolant was low, he opened my oil cap and it was a bit “gunky”. Apparently that’s a sign of head gasket going 🥴 of course I’ve been in full panic mode about that as I work 10 miles from home and really can’t afford to repair or replace a car right now 🥴 bf reassures me it can be numerous things and is unlikely to be that but I’m a worrier!
gutted it’s Monday tomorrow. Whoever decided the weekend should only be two days long is a stinker! We need 3 days minimum 😖
Now all tucked up watching after life again on Netflix, enjoy the rest of your Sunday all 💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi all, bit of a rotten day. I’ve cried three times. Not even really sure why. Must be hormones. My skin is the worst it’s ever been, must be putting too much stress on myself. The third and final time I broke into tears my boyfriend ran a bath for me with candles, got me some fresh pjs and made me get in bed 🤣 he’s a gem 💎
I’m worrying as my bf was fixing something on my car and noticed my coolant was low, he opened my oil cap and it was a bit “gunky”. Apparently that’s a sign of head gasket going 🥴 of course I’ve been in full panic mode about that as I work 10 miles from home and really can’t afford to repair or replace a car right now 🥴 bf reassures me it can be numerous things and is unlikely to be that but I’m a worrier!
gutted it’s Monday tomorrow. Whoever decided the weekend should only be two days long is a stinker! We need 3 days minimum 😖
Now all tucked up watching after life again on Netflix, enjoy the rest of your Sunday all 💛💛
Awww hun, sorry you’re feeling crap! I know how you feel about skin - mine isn’t great atm 🙁 Your boyfriend sounds great. Try and have a chilled night x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Aw @WilmaHun im sorry you've had such a tit day. Do you think maybe you've just gotten a bit overworked with all the stuff going on and it's gotten to you? Bless your bf for running you a bath, he sounds sweet ❤

@Meangirl815 glad your daughter is feeling a bit better today, she must have given you a fright!

@prinnygrace I hope you're okay ❤

I've done naff all today. My back was really bad earlier and I couldn't bear weight on that side of my body properly for a bit, my bf made me go for a walk for coffee with him but I had to hobble a bit and it was only down the road. God forbid we miss a tiny bit of sunshine 🙄 it's feeling better now though so I've just been lazy, finished my book, tattled etc

As if it's Monday again tomorrow. I've got a proper crap week coming up and genuinely cursing the fact I wasn't born a model so I could make a living posting pictures of salad on insta and shilling some crap make up or something 😂 but just gotta deal with it and at least it's a bank holiday next weekend!

• Heart
aww i hope you enjoyed your bath! it's probably a lot of things at once, what with the house and all that 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.