What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@prinnygrace I'm so sorry to read your relationship has ended :( but it seems its for the best!
@Meangirl815 Your poor daughter! Tonsilitis is not fun and I'm glad she's feeling better already 🥰
@petitspois Please get the goldfish called Neil! 😝 Totally agree with you about Tattle is where people can be themselves these days. Especially on this thread
@Cocoflowers I love all your coloured in pages, they look amazing
@WilmaHun I was sad to read you've been feeling down, bless your bf for being so cute 🥺

Christ, what a year this weekend has been.

I've spent from 11am till 8pm moving and unpacking 💀 My friend came round with her "Mr Bean car" as she called it and I marvelled at how she Tetris'd all my stuff into this tiny car, it was a thing of beauty. My 23 dependants (1 cat, 22 plants) all made it safe and sound. My cat is SO happy at my mum and dads house compared to my flat. He's in his element now he has a garden to roam and he is pleased to see his "uncle" Myles again (the family cat we've had for over a decade) 🤣 My mum had randomly decided to make a raspberry and almond loaf, so me and my friend moved everything inside and had a slice of loaf and a brew. We sat outside in the sun and had a lovely chat, it was just what I needed after this weekend of moving ☀

Had another prawn curry for tea, I had two naans coz I was ravenous after all the moving of boxes

aimz.jpg

Watched LOD earlier but need to rewatch again coz I have no clue whats going on really. Dreading the next few weeks trying to balance work, learning to drive and life admin stuff- I still have to go back to flat to clean this coming Friday! Ughhh can't it just be May already

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Its been a beautiful day here on the coast. Went for a walk on the beach and a quick dip in the sea before popping into the nearest village for a coffee. It was crazy busy which was kind of stressful ( I’m a lifelong social distancer 😂) so I didn’t stay long.
Stopped off at a food truck on the way home to collect some veggie tacos 🌮 and ate them while chatting to the new lambs in the field. They were being crazy little things leaping in the air and chasing around ... such a lovely sight.
As it was so warm I opened up the back of the house and popped the bunnies out on their patio extension for a while. I think they enjoyed watching the other animals and staring out to sea as much as I did.
Book + rabbit cuddles + sun = a happy life.
35B4D31B-A84E-4156-ADE7-B6089B235794.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Morning!

Im up early on my day off already had my breakfast and hot chocolate now im gonna zone out and do my scrapbook for awhile then have a shower sort my stuff out for work tomorrow and just focus on myself

Hope everyone has a good monday 🌼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@prinnygrace I'm so sorry to read your relationship has ended :( but it seems its for the best!
@Meangirl815 Your poor daughter! Tonsilitis is not fun and I'm glad she's feeling better already 🥰
@petitspois Please get the goldfish called Neil! 😝 Totally agree with you about Tattle is where people can be themselves these days. Especially on this thread
@Cocoflowers I love all your coloured in pages, they look amazing
@WilmaHun I was sad to read you've been feeling down, bless your bf for being so cute 🥺

Christ, what a year this weekend has been.

I've spent from 11am till 8pm moving and unpacking 💀 My friend came round with her "Mr Bean car" as she called it and I marvelled at how she Tetris'd all my stuff into this tiny car, it was a thing of beauty. My 23 dependants (1 cat, 22 plants) all made it safe and sound. My cat is SO happy at my mum and dads house compared to my flat. He's in his element now he has a garden to roam and he is pleased to see his "uncle" Myles again (the family cat we've had for over a decade) 🤣 My mum had randomly decided to make a raspberry and almond loaf, so me and my friend moved everything inside and had a slice of loaf and a brew. We sat outside in the sun and had a lovely chat, it was just what I needed after this weekend of moving ☀

Had another prawn curry for tea, I had two naans coz I was ravenous after all the moving of boxes

View attachment 546081

Watched LOD earlier but need to rewatch again coz I have no clue whats going on really. Dreading the next few weeks trying to balance work, learning to drive and life admin stuff- I still have to go back to flat to clean this coming Friday! Ughhh can't it just be May already
Glad you moved OK! will you not be going back at all now? no more encounters with your neighbour and his dog? that sounded like the start of a rom-com. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning from scaly lizard face, eurghhhhh I am so over this. I keep telling myself it must be getting worse to get better, but god it feels vile.
Got up early today and washed my hair 🎉
I really need to get some house jobs done today and washing etc. I’m going to have a fast day as the weekend was not good.
@WilmaHun I hope your spirits have lifted abit today xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning everyone! Having a tit time over here. Me and mini 🍉 are still full of cold. We were up through the night and he was awake from 4.50. My head was banging and I felt ill, and its my fellas day off so I woke him up to help cos I felt in pain and he'd slept through the baby being awake through the night.. and he moaned at me 🥱 and he's been in a mood all morning. Moans when the baby walks out the room, needs something doing 🙄 I've ended up doing everything myself. The baby was napping but woke up crying cos his nose was snotty and my fella got in a huff about it? A baby that doesn't sleep well when sick, wow wouldn't think it would you!! I'm not painting him in the best light lol, swear he's nice he's just got a cob on cos I woke him up on his only day off. But why should I always be the one who doesn't sleep and has to get up through the night? I'm ill and he would have slept in til like 11am if I didn't wake him. When do I ever get that? Nob head 😂

Sorry rant over lol. Have a good Monday everyone xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hope you’re feeling better today @WilmaHun ❤

I’ve woke up with cold 😞 Coughing, going hot and cold, tired. I did a Covid lateral flow test this morning and it’s negative so I’m presuming it’s a cold! Hope you haven’t managed to virtually pass it over to me @watermelon sugar ! Hope you and mini melon feel better soon!

Ticked some things off my to-do list so I think I’m going to rest up and re-watch last nights LOD - couldn’t work out what was going on 🤣

Have a good day everyone x

• Heart
Soooooooo cold .. I’m freezing woke up feeling ‘ bunged up ‘ so drunk 1/2 carton of prune juice .... not so bunged up now ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ ..managed a walk round the block with the dog before I had to hot foot it home again
gonna have a bath just to warm myself up , conveniently it’s next to the loo

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh gosh it really seems like illness is going around atm! 😔

I feel incredibly flat today. Not even pissed off its Monday or anything like I usually am, just flat 😂 I've got a backlog of work to sort out that has come in over the weekend so I am just waiting for some help with that before clearing it. Starting to freak out a bit as there's only 10 weeks left of this term and it's accompanying workload and thinking about everything that has to be done in the next 10 weeks is setting me off a bit. Last year I didn't know what to expect as I was still quite new to the job and tbh I think I work better thrown in at the deep end, now I know what I've got to do I'm a bit paralysed by it all. Also thinking about babies again lol my bfs friend and his wife just had their little girl yesterday, I'm so happy for them of course but it still makes me a bit sad. I wish I could just be like "I want a baby but not right now" and shelve that thought away somewhere in my mind but I just can't.

ANYWAY 😂

I'll be busyish throughout the day so that will help, my back is feeling better today but I don't want to run in case it's still sensitive so I'll put that off to tomorrow. I'll clean the bathroom when I get home and then we've got either a chilli or fish and med veg for tea. Then we'll watch the bridge and go to bed, the usual weekday evening stuff 🥱

Hope everyone has a good day and if you're ill get plenty of rest!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning all. Sounds like there’s some bugs going round, I hope everyone is feeling better soon💗

Surprisingly slept very well last night😅 woke up feeling very meh, which is to be expected of course. Spoke to my mum briefly on the phone as she’s doing the typical mum thing and worrying about me since I live away from everyone and no matter how much I tell her I’m ok I know she’s stressing🤣

I have a very quiet day at work today and hoping that continues all week and then I have a 4 day bank hol weekend 🙌🏼

• Heart
Morning all!
Definitely something going round me, my little boy and husband all have colds- daughter somehow hasn’t but she’s got chicken pox instead....need to nail a Red Cross on the door! Husband has gone to work but has started coughing so been given death stares and had to make an appointment with the nurse so will probably be sent home for a covid test 🙄
In other news the climbing frame that my mum ordered the kids back in February on a 7-10 day delivery finally arrived and is currently being built....having to keep the kids away from the windows so they don’t see it.
Hope everyone has a good Monday!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Got up at 7, got the kids up for school, poorly child is still very tired so she's off today.

Got a horrible but huge job done this morning.... Cleared the loft. 5yrs worth of 'oh shove it in the loft we will sort it later' has now bit us on the arse 🥴🥴
At least 2 tip runs on the agenda for this afternoon. Need to send the Mr out food shopping. And I'm going to try and find the energy to start sorting through clothes.

Had such a good sleep last night, was crashed out by 9.30 my husband said he had to check i was still breathing when he came to bed, i was apparently very still and VERY asleep lol

Have a good day all. Extra squeezy virtual hugs for those who are poorly x

• Heart
So far I’ve done a whole load of nothing, apart from taking the little people to school, I keep getting night sweats so I’m struggling with crappy sleep because of it.
I was going to make pasta for their lunches tomorrow but they obviously have their lunch boxes with them so that will have to wait until after school.
My son is at his dads, but will be back at 2, he will be a monster and I will fight to get him to the school and back without any fuss. I’m treading on egg shells with him at the moment he’s so sensitive and emotional, hope he grows out of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
oh no it seems like everyone is either having health issues or a bad day! sending love and hugs to everyone who needs it 💛

• Heart
Hi all, hugs all round for those needing it whether physically or emotionally. @aimzalicious glad the house move went well, sounds like your friend is an expert packer in her car ! @prinnygrace not surprised you feel a bit 😕, to be expected. @Meangirl815 well done you for clearing the loft, ours needs doing too but it’s one of those jobs you dread don’t you! You’ll feel euphoric when you have dumped it all at the tip #tiplife . Have been food shopping this morning, popped into the garden centre for some bedding plants. Just having a fruit tea, not really a herbal tea drinker but fancied something hot and fruity 😂😂before I do some domestic chores .

• Heart
  • Haha
Hello my loves, I hope you're all doing okay or getting better. Feeling a bit grumpy today, some work stuff is stressing me out. I just want to ignore the world, write some stories, drink a glass of wine and be rich enough that I won't worry about keeping a job or having to make a living, yet here we are. Nothing dramatic, I'm just feeling a bit bleh with my colleagues' attitude overall. And they are also changing my desk when I start working in the office again which is super duper - not. Then again, maybe having my ass facing the rest of the office may not be a terrible thing. I might be staring at a depressing wall all day and have my computer screen visible to all (feels invasive idk why) but at least I won't see everyone else 😬

Not a busy day, still waiting for some updates over here. Looking forward to the Easter holiday at the end of this week, come to me long weekend.

@bolimepipi How's your covid, babe? Hope you're recovering fast and everyone else is okay, I've been thinking of you.
@watermelon sugar get well soon! Both you and baby melon, sending hugs and vitamins over there <3

Hugs to everyone, I miss chatting to you guys but my mental energy can cover only so much nowadays. It's so good to see your messages here though. Be safe! xxxx

• Heart
@bolimepipi How's your covid, babe? Hope you're recovering fast and everyone else is okay, I've been thinking of you.
aww thank you for asking and thinking of me! 💛 and sorry to hear you're having a tit time at work, same here! maybe when times get better we can do something about that :)

covid's better, no more headache or fever. the cough and cold are better. now it's only the chest pressure and fatigue, which i'm calling my doctor about today! 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There really must be something going round - a few people at work are ill and I feel a lot worse today. Woke up through night with my asthma (again) and I'm counting down the minutes until I finish work today and can lie down again.

I don't have covid symptoms (still think it's just a bad cold/hayfever combo) so managed to get to the pharmacy at lunch to pick up a few prescriptions, including my proper antihistamines, so hopefully that'll help.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I am freezing 😭 felt ok up until an hour ago, by had to get changed to feel warmer. Really need to go for a run as well as didn't go for one over the weekend after giving blood.
All I want to do is have a bath and a snooze.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.