What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210427-211916.png

My buddy was back today, she's doing so well! Fingers crossed she gets to go back to the field soon and learn to be a lamb as currently seems to think she is a person. She's so good, just sits on a towel in the corner of my consult room 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jaysus. Sorry so many of ye are sick 🥺 its the change in the weather !

I was busy most of the day today and only texted Scotland tonight. I said I hope I'll make you mine this summer and he said he already kind of is 😍🙈🙈🙈

Lost a pound. 2 and half more pounds to go to 3 stone weight loss / 42 pounds 🥳

Can't sleep. Have therapy at 3.45 Wed and can't think of anything to discuss 🤔😫

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy anniversary for yesterday @GoofyPrincess x

Must be something in the air, seems like everyone is either feeling rubbish, got a headache, feeling miserable or just generally not right! Hope everyone feels better soon :(

I did go to the running club in the end. The group were lovely. There was someone there who I vaguely knew through a family member so she made me feel more at ease. I definitely need to up my fitness levels, I did trail behind quite a bit and was panting like a dog at the end, which I felt really embarrassed about! But I felt like I had achieved something so that's good. I think I'm going to try and do some solo runs at home for a few weeks then return to the group once I feel a bit fitter so I don't feel quite so embarrassed next time.
Now sat at my desk wondering what fresh hell the day at work will bring, really cba, roll on the bank hol. :ROFLMAO:
Our sold sign has finally gone up on our house so me and my partner went for a quick selfie, much to his dismay. I wish I could share it on here :ROFLMAO:
Have a lovely day all x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Happy anniversary for yesterday @GoofyPrincess x

Must be something in the air, seems like everyone is either feeling rubbish, got a headache, feeling miserable or just generally not right! Hope everyone feels better soon :(

I did go to the running club in the end. The group were lovely. There was someone there who I vaguely knew through a family member so she made me feel more at ease. I definitely need to up my fitness levels, I did trail behind quite a bit and was panting like a dog at the end, which I felt really embarrassed about! But I felt like I had achieved something so that's good. I think I'm going to try and do some solo runs at home for a few weeks then return to the group once I feel a bit fitter so I don't feel quite so embarrassed next time.
Now sat at my desk wondering what fresh hell the day at work will bring, really cba, roll on the bank hol. :ROFLMAO:
Our sold sign has finally gone up on our house so me and my partner went for a quick selfie, much to his dismay. I wish I could share it on here :ROFLMAO:
Have a lovely day all x
glad it went well!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 548946
My buddy was back today, she's doing so well! Fingers crossed she gets to go back to the field soon and learn to be a lamb as currently seems to think she is a person. She's so good, just sits on a towel in the corner of my consult room 🥰
omg she's just perfect 💛 i hope she recovers quickly but maybe also not TOO quickly as i'm enjoying her photos too much 🥺

good job for doing it and for starting! i'm sure everyone was panting until they got used to it - don't feel embarrassed :) hope your headache goes away quickly! 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm currently sat at my desk with my laptop procrastinating from transcribing! It's taken me an hour to do 10 minutes 🙄 partly my fault though! I'm browsing the Superdrug website for fake tan as I am basically see through.

I'll be happy with myself if I get it done today though. I put the green recycling bin out early so it's done with, and my weirdo next door neighbour reversed her car into it, knocked it over and there was cardboard all over the road. Just been and picked it up now - and I thought I couldn't reverse! Silly cow.

Have a good day everyone! x

• Heart
  • Wow
I'm currently sat at my desk with my laptop procrastinating from transcribing! It's taken me an hour to do 10 minutes 🙄 partly my fault though! I'm browsing the Superdrug website for fake tan as I am basically see through.

I'll be happy with myself if I get it done today though. I put the green recycling bin out early so it's done with, and my weirdo next door neighbour reversed her car into it, knocked it over and there was cardboard all over the road. Just been and picked it up now - and I thought I couldn't reverse! Silly cow.

Have a good day everyone! x
Transcription was the worst part of my uni dissertation, I remember it being so tedious and just taking absolutely hours. Best of luck with it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've not done half as much as I should have done today, been very distracted, put it that way :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Urgh what a mood I'm in today. I want to be busy but i also can't be bothered to be busy but also can't be bothered to sit around and do nothing.
I'm very flat 🙄🙄

Having problems with my HRT prescription AGAIN. Seriously anybody else's doctors surgery's being totally ridiculous?
Can't order my repeat online as its not showing in my repeat options. Send message via econsult...no response. Ring them to be told i can only speak to them re prescriptions between 2-4 and that's only this week as from next week you MUST order online. I AM TRYING TOO!! Argh. So now I've ran out and going to have huge hormonal fluctuations which cause me to go crazy. So that will be fun.

Sorry.... And breathe.

Anyway to keep on topic i have approximately 5 half started jobs going on which i am unsuccessfully trying to ignore. Husband working 3x12 hr shifts so these next 3 days are going to be long and tough.

I'm off to send another passive aggressive econsult to my doctor now 🥴
Happy hump day 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Transcription was the worst part of my uni dissertation, I remember it being so tedious and just taking absolutely hours. Best of luck with it!!
Yep saaame. I remember it taking absolutely months.. I also thought I’d teach myself how to use some speech analysis software as part of it too. ‘How hard can it be?’ Spoiler alert: very hard.

I’m in a training session this morning but I’ve actually got loadssss of work to do so I’m doing that at the same time. On mute and camera off and I will be ducking out when the breakout rooms start 😂
I’m actually excited that it’s raining cos it means I won’t have to go and water the allotment later hahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Happy Wednesday!

I'm still feeling pretty down but mainly because work is so relentless at the moment and I'm dealing with some difficult things. Doing my best to power through!

So tired today too as my back is still intermittently twinging and ibuprofen doesn't seem to be helping much . Also I had just gotten to sleep last night at just gone midnight when my downstairs neighbours arrived home from somewhere and loudly announced their arrival, no idea to who 🤔 so they were loudly chatting and screeching away. Is it passive aggressive to leave a note to ask them to just try and be mindful of noise past certain times on a week night? We've spoken to them a few times when they've been noisy in having people round on week nights until 2 or 3 in the morning, but we can hear their entire conversations even when it's just the two of them and my earplugs don't block all noise out. We're meant to be moving in a few months anyway so not sure it's worth any hassle.

I'm firing off emails left right and centre this morning and trying to resist the urge to eat lots of sugar. I've got a long meeting this afternoon but we're having all day breakfast for tea tonight 😋 probably start a new series of the bridge and then have my earplugs at the ready for when I go to bed 😂

Hope everyone has a really lovely day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi all, it's my first day back in the office today - woo! At the moment it's only open via a booking system, and they are only letting a handful in at a time. Most are still choosing to work from home, but I was desperate for a change of scenery and to feel normal ish again. I'm booked in for next wednesday too, and then I going to start 2 days a week. I don't think I'll ever do 5 days a week, and the company I work for are supporting and encouraging a hybrid way of working.

I needed this though, after just a couple of hours I feel so much brighter. And I got far more work done too, I barely looked at Tattle until now while I am eating my lunch!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Afternoon all, I've not posted on here for a while hope everyone is ok. So today I got up at about 7.30am, logged on here to see what was happening, then put away the dry washing, put the duvet cover in the wash, had a shower got ready, tidied kitchen, popped to Aldi to get some bread, but as always came out with a bag full :giggle: came home unpacked the shopping then I went and had my eyebrows waxed 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 first time in about 8 months:giggle: came home now I'm just having a cuppa and a tattle before I make some lunch.

• Heart
@jarv , disturbed sleep is awful, hope your afternoon is better. I wouldn’t bother saying anything if you won’t be there much longer. Will just give you a wonderful sense of satisfaction when you leave knowing you don’t have to listen to them any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@jarv , disturbed sleep is awful, hope your afternoon is better. I wouldn’t bother saying anything if you won’t be there much longer. Will just give you a wonderful sense of satisfaction when you leave knowing you don’t have to listen to them any more.
I think you're right! I don't need the drama 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well, had a better day today! Hope everyone is doing well after the last few down days. Halfway through the week now, almost there. ❤

I got involved in an interesting group chat with some friends earlier then OH and I went out for lunch for the first time since easing of restrictions. It was delicious. My minions are home from school now. My eldest seems to have a wee girlfriend. They were holding hands at pickup and she was crying because he couldn’t go to her house after school (they’re only 5 🥺). 😂

• Heart
Hello my loves,

Not much going on today, shocker!

Took the boy to school and as we were getting closer he said, “I wonder if I could walk from here on my own?” I said he probably could but I was there to walk with him and there was the road to cross too. We got to the road (it’s just a housing estate street, not main road) and he asked if he could cross on his own. So I said okay and then obviously watched him check both ways lots before he crossed. Obviously he won’t be walking to school on his own any time soon but it hit me that he is growing up and come Y6 he might be starting to ask to walk to school on his own if his friends are! 🥺

Came home, blasted round the house with the hoover, moved the ironed clothes off the table, made the beds and then quickly had some cereal and a coffee before work. Had a Britney singalong whilst I was working 💁🏼‍♀️

OH WFH this afternoon as we were supposed to be having an engineer come round to put a satellite on the roof for new internet. Has he come? Has he buggery. Called 15 mins ago to say he was stuck on a job. Sure mate, we know you wanna go home for your tea! Means I can get on with our tea too now though. Fishcake, home made chips and mushy peas. Wish it was the real deal because I’m starving, but I also want to lose weight so this will do 😂

Felt better for going to sleep earlier last night - before 11pm is good for me. So aiming for that again tonight.

Hope you all enjoy your evenings ♥

• Heart
Got the bus halfway to city centre and walked the rest of the way to therapy. On the way home on the bus now with a burrito bowl and diet coke for me and my sister. Gaming then going on a walk later with my dad down the park. Gorgeous day in Dublin!!

Therapist was asking all about Scotland 🙈 I'm actually so excited to meet him 😂🙈

@LittleMy I ship them 🥰 how cute. Hope they last more than a week of holding hands 🤭😍 cute.

@jarv fair play powering through. Get yourself something nice today or at the weekend 💗 Ive a burrito bowl, diet coke and a white magnum tonight 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.