Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RunRunRun

Chatty Member
Surely if you nearly went blind in your last marathon, you’d sort out how you approach one sport rather than trying three at once. It’s almost as if she made it up…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

hollyhocks

Chatty Member
Quick question for you lovely lot. I’m running a 10k tomorrow and going for a PB. Should I do a 20-mile shakeout today or tomorrow? With or without speed work?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

EC1A

Quick question for you lovely lot. I’m running a 10k tomorrow and going for a PB. Should I do a 20-mile shakeout today or tomorrow? With or without speed work?
Neither. Skip all carbs for the next 24 hours and do a triple threshold workout today, preferably all uphill. Be sure to make your own gels for the race, wear your HR chest strap in bed tonight (crucial) and the job’s a goodun.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And that’s just race entry, it’s a notoriously expensive sport triathlon - especially when doing these races. It will easily coast £1000 for that weekend and everything that goes along with it.
My fellow Tattlers, stop worrying about the cost of her latest obsession. FTT is working his ass off to pay for it all. He works FULL TIME to provide for his family, don’t you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And this was my favourite 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Tits has a full time job 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He does! Professional fuckwit. Full time. All day, every day.
---
In other news, Kels is looking for an Edinburgh marathon place. This could be it folks, the next BQ attempt could be on! I mean, it’s only 3 months away, and right now she can barely walk by the sound of it, but if she goes ALL IN and runs ALL THE MILES ……

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aren’t these guys meant to be poor?

She clearly doesn’t work.
I strongly believe his “work” is coaching and content creation, nothing more.

Yet they’re now renting a big detached place. Make it make sense. I no longer live in the UK but no wonder it’s in a bit of a state if that’s how you can live despite not really working for a living. Handouts galore.

Reckon they'll have a new car within a few weeks because….. well, why not!?
£1500 pcm rent. I'd say onlyfans but neither is attractive enough. Maybe he sells black market lactate tests whilst she pedals heroin and steak bakes.

• Haha

instaclowns

VIP Member
Is FTT going to pull out a late run to hit his mileage target this week, or is he even more injured after xcountry yesterday? Or is he just too busy working full time?
They’ve both been busy today working and watching the Seville marathon and then tagging loads of runners they don’t even know yet acting like they’re best mates to try and feel noticed. Sad little rats

• Haha

instaclowns

VIP Member
The landlord probably found Tattle and read all about the sweaty kitchen sessions, the lactate testing, the dice rolling, the photos of how poor they kept the place with cleanliness, the BQ bullshit, the boomerang tongue out selfies, the strava massage logged for that 60 minutes, the ALL IN, the embarrass the body, the state of their garage....and thought to himself. "What a pair of fucking cunts. Off you pop"

• Haha