Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t these guys meant to be poor?

She clearly doesn’t work.
I strongly believe his “work” is coaching and content creation, nothing more.

Yet they’re now renting a big detached place. Make it make sense. I no longer live in the UK but no wonder it’s in a bit of a state if that’s how you can live despite not really working for a living. Handouts galore.

Reckon they'll have a new car within a few weeks because….. well, why not!?
£1500 pcm rent. I'd say onlyfans but neither is attractive enough. Maybe he sells black market lactate tests whilst she pedals heroin and steak bakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So 25 gullible people for coaching just to cover the rent? Surprised they found a house so easily, families near me desperate for private rents and families with 3 kids squeezing into small 2 bed flats. They'd have had to have the money for deposit and rent in advance.

Reactions: 5
100% Kelly’s already shagged someone on their new street. Whether that’s a historical acquaintance or someone new since moving in at the weekend is tbc.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WTF did he actually take a little table out and leave it there whilst he ran round in circles? He's not an elite, he'll have to carry his own stuff at his Marathon or is she going to be chasing round on the tram to hand it over?
---
Unless he has actually got himself in the elite start, his name isn't on the regular starters list, looking at the criteria it's to have run sub 2:30 in the last 3 years...please let him be in the Elites then overtaken by the fast club runners in the fastest of the regular waves when he bonks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can't see his name in the elite start either, unless I'm missing something. Maybe he's going to run under her bib....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched his video to help me fall asleep a few nights ago and he said he has elite drinks at Manchester.

• Heart
  • Haha
that makes more sense then, I can't stick watching any of his stuff so didn't know...god the smugfest of him being there as an "elite" though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Things that would be funny:
Making his own drink and not realising he’s got banned substances in them and getting DQ.
Dazruns passing him in the second half. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So funny, I just screenshotted his drinks table to post on here but I was far too slow ( feeding the kids and tidying up!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.