Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clever Kels has ran 29 miles this week so far, and I dare say there will be a session/lumpy trails/junk miles tomorrow. Great way to come back from injury, moron

Reactions: 7
Clever Kels has ran 29 miles this week so far, and I dare say there will be a session/lumpy trails/junk miles tomorrow. Great way to come back from injury, moron
I would really love to know who is coaching at her the moment as her return from injury has been shocking. Textbook what-not-to-do...which should be the name of anything these wallopers do!

Reactions: 5
I would really love to know who is coaching at her the moment as her return from injury has been shocking. Textbook what-not-to-do...which should be the name of anything these wallopers do!
I don't know if it's just her triathlon coach or if FTT is still coaching her running.

Reactions: 4
It’s Newport Half tomorrow, apparently Kells is spectating, as has “athletes” running. Do we think Full Time Tits is making an appearance?

Reactions: 2
Why has she gone to London yesterday/today?
Newport half spectating tomorrow? Who the F is looking after the kids all weekend? I cannot believe it's FTT.

• Sad
Who’s goes to take one for the team and watch the vlog? He’s asked everyone to share it so whoever watches it can share the shitshow here.

🥰

• Haha
1. He only got picked for Armagh because someone dropped out.
2. He was mad he didn't run enough that week, didn't run the day he travelled to Armagh and was hungover the day after.
3. He didn't wear his Runderwear on his long run and got chafing, TMI?
5. He had really hairy forearms.
Screenshot_20240303-085527.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1. He only got picked for Armagh because someone dropped out.
2. He was mad he didn't run enough that week, didn't run the day he travelled to Armagh and was hungover the day after.
3. He didn't wear his Runderwear on his long run and got chafing, TMI?
5. He had really hairy forearms.
View attachment 2792928
Didn’t run enough? WTAF 🙄
But more surprisingly, he was hungover? The King of Lactate Testing puts alcohol into his temple of a body? I’m genuinely shocked! I bet he’s a horrid drunk

• Haha
I think he’s in an absolute spiral of always thinking he needs to do more running, rather than the stuff around the running. Recover as hard as you train and all that!

Reactions: 6
I think he’s in an absolute spiral of always thinking he needs to do more running, rather than the stuff around the running. Recover as hard as you train and all that!
He needs to do 31km today to hit 129km which seems his preferred weekly mileage, or 53km to match last week...

• Wow
He said in a recent strava comment he wasn’t happy with his volume in this block, assume he meant it wasn’t enough. Obsessed!

• Haha
Haha I literally just posted about this on the other thread! He is a true hero!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.