Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Training for an IM and a marathon are totally different, why doesn’t she just focus on one of them. Both are are huge commitment training but full IM training is on another level - is she doing a 70.3 or full?
It’s got DNS written all over it.

Reactions: 5
Training for an IM and a marathon are totally different, why doesn’t she just focus on one of them. Both are are huge commitment training but full IM training is on another level - is she doing a 70.3 or full?
She hashtagged 70.3 at some point recently...

Reactions: 2
Well I for one have the faith!
if she pulls out some 60 plus miles a week training, some track Tuesdays and a few 9 mile trail loops (with three hours elapsed time) then her BQ is on the bag for Edinburgh!
Then some sweaty kitchen bike seshes and a few hours floundering around in the pool is an Ironman made 😎

swear I’ve seen building blocks on something she’s posted in the last few days. 🤢 we go again! 🧱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Yes, she posted an image of Lego type bricks over her FTP test image/story. Cue eye rolls and here we go again with the nonsense training.
She's done a run today (claiming them to be snotty). Does this mean she's over her injury now?!

Reactions: 4
Is FTT going to pull out a late run to hit his mileage target this week, or is he even more injured after xcountry yesterday? Or is he just too busy working full time?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is FTT going to pull out a late run to hit his mileage target this week, or is he even more injured after xcountry yesterday? Or is he just too busy working full time?
They’ve both been busy today working and watching the Seville marathon and then tagging loads of runners they don’t even know yet acting like they’re best mates to try and feel noticed. Sad little rats

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_0601.jpeg

Is it easy pace or recovery pace? Same speed, same average HR. Which is it?

Also, bleeping address the bleeping niggles? He’s had issues with his calves and hammies for weeks and he’s done absolutely no strength work. I’d guess he’s working close to the volume his tissues can tolerate now.

Reactions: 6
He bleeping deserves it. Get in the gym and work your glutes you absolute moron.
He doesn’t even need the gym. He can do single leg deadlifts with the weights they have (all covered in dust no doubt) and single leg squats. If he’s that fucked he needs to start bw only and/or lightish weights.

Again, as we’ve all said before it’s not difficult. It’s all on the internet. He just needs to stop bleeping running all the bleeping time.

(the double posting from them about Seville was embarrassing beyond belief. I’m surprised we haven’t seen anything about the athletics. They obviously think they are above the indoor stuff. 60m is too short and not hardcore enough for FTT. I don’t think I can bear it when Barkley/WS/Hardrock come around again. They are so tragic.)

He doesn’t even need weights. At this stage, simple body weight strength would be a start, and can be made very taxing. And yes FTT, everything will ache when you first start s&c. It’s an excellent way of embarrassing the body, giving you even tougher runs on even more tired legs. What’s not to love and embrace?!

Reactions: 8
But we do have a lumpy reel from Kells, running like she’s filled her pants again. It’s been a while! Hopefully dropping her Valencia recap on YouTube soon… 🤣🤣

• Haha
These ‘easy shuffle’ miles she speaks of are faster than her ‘Valencia marathon pace’ 💃 🇪🇸
Hope when the new vlog series arrives, that one of fans innocently asks if they’d missed the Valencia finale?!
After all we all know that if it had gone better there would have been a vlog within 2-3 (FTT) working days 🤣. Look at the speed the downhill, sick inducing 5k got posted EVERYWHERE! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But we do have a lumpy reel from Kells, running like she’s filled her pants again. It’s been a while! Hopefully dropping her Valencia recap on YouTube soon… 🤣🤣
#70point3.

We’re on. Bring it Kelbel. Nothing like a summer of failed tris and one duathlon that you hated to push you to bonk and go blind excel at an even longer multi event.

• Haha
These ‘easy shuffle’ miles she speaks of are faster than her ‘Valencia marathon pace’ 💃 🇪🇸
Hope when the new vlog series arrives, that one of fans innocently asks if they’d missed the Valencia finale?!
After all we all know that if it had gone better there would have been a vlog within 2-3 (FTT) working days 🤣. Look at the speed the downhill, sick inducing 5k got posted EVERYWHERE! 🤣
I loved her 2023 Valencia marathon run. It was literally picture perfect after all the smugness posted in the lead up.

• Haha
  • Heart
FTT would probably also benefit from some mobility and stretching on those tight and tired muscles!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.