Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being their landlord! I mean I’m sure there are so many worse, but they treat their rental property which such disrespect.

Reactions: 3
Imagine being their landlord! I mean I’m sure there are so many worse, but they treat their rental property which such disrespect.
The landlord is probably going to have to put down a new kitchen floor when they move out 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Fumigate the place more like. Put one of those insect bomb bubble things over it and nuke it.
---
There’s smug and then there’s
IMG_6236.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_0528.jpeg

Tight hamstrings. Tight calf. Still no strength work. He’s either lying to throw off “the haters” or he’s got an injury incoming.

Last edited:
So are we thinking 18+ miles tomorrow 😏
Hey, he works full time you know! So if he wants to spend his weekends running, not with the kids or cleaning his house, that’s up to him…
Not long til London Marathon start raking up that one time Tits did something and got on the news. The worst bit about the race 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She never smiles with her mouth open 🤔
Because it's a mouth full of yellow horse teeth. And an underbite. And crooked. And a gap of no tooth on the side that she carefully hides as much as possible. They must spend hours in their already busy hectic schedule to take 100s of selfies and edit their teeth. Their was a professional pic someone else took that shows the massive gap but I can't be arsed to find it.

One glance thru her feed and you can tell she thinks she's hot stuff. Same angle selfie over and over with that smug smile. 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Because it's a mouth full of yellow horse teeth. And an underbite. And crooked. And a gap of no tooth on the side that she carefully hides as much as possible. They must spend hours in their already busy hectic schedule to take 100s of selfies and edit their teeth. Their was a professional pic someone else took that shows the massive gap but I can't be arsed to find it.

One glance thru her feed and you can tell she thinks she's hot stuff. Same angle selfie over and over with that smug smile. 🤢🤢
I wondered if her top front teeth were false or crowns as they look a bit weird. They will be yellow from all the smoking and coffee. You can see the gap when she's talking in her stories.

Reactions: 3
The big sugary hot chocolate she rewarded herself with today will help those teeth no end! Especially after all the mouth problems she’s had. She’s really not very smart. Just as well she’s not diabetic too …… 🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.