Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to get a photo of Harry for his passport. Surely not ….. surely the kids aren’t getting a holiday …. 😮 Can’t be. There must be another reason. Or else the grandparents are taking him cos they know it’s the only way the kid is ever getting away!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s trying to get a photo of Harry for his passport. Surely not ….. surely the kids aren’t getting a holiday …. 😮 Can’t be. There must be another reason. Or else the grandparents are taking him cos they know it’s the only way the kid is ever getting away!
Can't see them taking the whole family on holiday abroad. Possibly taking Harri on a freebie trip or to an overseas race and his grandparents are busy that weekend. The other kids will be sent to their dad's.

Reactions: 4
Watched his latest vlog. Starts off with him sweating all over the kitchen. Then they have a barney in the dark (who's looking after the kids) because Kel wasn't filming correctly and didn't do his lactate testing right. Then he ran some more, looked tit, did more lactate testing, and ran some more.....

Reactions: 6
He looks rough as
Watched his latest vlog. Starts off with him sweating all over the kitchen. Then they have a barney in the dark (who's looking after the kids) because Kel wasn't filming correctly and didn't do his lactate testing right. Then he ran some more, looked tit, did more lactate testing, and ran some more.....
He does look terrible at the moment. I saw him in the wild at XC on Saturday and he looks haggard.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He looks extra fucked, must double threshold day + 30 seconds and lactate testing

Reactions: 3
Can't see them taking the whole family on holiday abroad. Possibly taking Harri on a freebie trip or to an overseas race and his grandparents are busy that weekend. The other kids will be sent to their dad's.
It’ll be so the grandparents can take Harri abroad whilst his elite runner parents chase their own running goals. And I wish I was joking.

• Sad
Anybody getting some increasingly odd vibes between the two of them? Found the latest YouTube video an even more uncomfortable watch than usual. Bonk coming across as Tits’ pet dog. ‘Get down that end and get ready to prick and lactate’. Give me strength.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What is he actually doing with this lactate stuff though? Does he even change anything depending on what the test says? Or does he just like the numbers and talk in scientific terms that he doesn’t understand. Remember. Everyone’s physiology is different. Me and my dead tooth are something special which means we have to run on “tired legs” (with tight hamstrings) at top speed for 100 miles a week.

Reactions: 7
Linkin Park? Honestly, he’s funnier than Dwight sometimes.

Come on Matt, we all know you’re singing along to TayTay with Kelly.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aw cut them some slack guys. He’s a full time grafter by day . 🤣

Also that photo / screenshot is truely terrifying. It’s a hobby: he’s not professional. If I ever got to the stage that I was running round my village doing whatever the hell he’s doing with that testing business I truely hope someone would get me help as I know it would have gone too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched a bit. He’s so rude to her when he sends her off mid session to get the strip ready. You can tell she’s stressed about whether to get another one set up when the first one doesn’t work. It really doesn’t feel nice.

As you’ve said, it’s a hobby. It’s meant to be enjoyable. Yet they’ve abandoned the kids so he can be a rude POS while doing a pointless activity during his hobby.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched a bit. He’s so rude to her when he sends her off mid session to get the strip ready. You can tell she’s stressed about whether to get another one set up when the first one doesn’t work. It really doesn’t feel nice.

As you’ve said, it’s a hobby. It’s meant to be enjoyable. Yet they’ve abandoned the kids so he can be a rude POS while doing a pointless activity during his hobby.
The fact that she's worrying about a £2 strip if paper doesn't say much about their relationship or their finances.

What a dick. Went and watched that part. She should have cycled home and dumped all his kit on the floor. The way she was actually worried about his reaction of not having the thing ready vs wasting the £2 strip was sad to watch. Him throwing the needle thing on the floor, which would have been for her to pick up, then deciding he’d take it with him to save time.

He thought that was ok to post online? He needs to have a good hard look at himself and the way he treats others. And for what? his own ego, as an unemployed, slightly talented, delusional, hobby runner.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I cant imagine anyone else having such a circus show during a training session, not even a pro

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.