Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah! I totally missed the new thread. Thought everyone had gone quiet. Came looking for commentary on the easy shuffle video. It doesn’t feel fluid because of how you run Kelly! Nothing to do with increasing mileage. Is it me or does she always look kind of pregnant?

Reactions: 7
Ah! I totally missed the new thread. Thought everyone had gone quiet. Came looking for commentary on the easy shuffle video. It doesn’t feel fluid because of how you run Kelly! Nothing to do with increasing mileage. Is it me or does she always look kind of pregnant?
I have thought that a few times recently tbh, esp in the run up to valencia.
---
Also, 'more easy miles', makes it sound like there have been loads of other miles before, which there haven't!

Reactions: 5
She does know that what she perceives to be her “shuffle miles” in that reel is what she looks like at marathon pace?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does know that what she perceives to be her “shuffle miles” in that reel is what she looks like at marathon pace?
Faster than her marathon pace in fact, based on Valencia. More likely her tempo pace right now.
For once again she is delusional and has no clue or insight of her own ability.

• Haha
Come on guys - she got a “HUGE PB” only a coupla months ago. There’s even a video to prove it! She’s gonna smash 2024!!!

• Haha
One can only hope that her new coach will temper her belief in her abilities and make her follow a more sensible training plan.

Reactions: 4
Does Kells think she’s a secret Anya? Maybe she hopes to have a similar break through and take 2 hours off her marathon time. I genuinely would love to know what Kells really thinks about her BQ chances (not the Insta version because I still think she could be aiming for a gifted trip)

• Haha
One can only hope that her new coach will temper her belief in her abilities and make her follow a more sensible training plan.
I doubt it considering he's letting her do all her cycling on Zwift, doesn't matter what her FTP is on Zwift if she can't cycle up a hill into the wind or tackle a technical descent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I doubt it considering he's letting her do all her cycling on Zwift, doesn't matter what her FTP is on Zwift if she can't cycle up a hill into the wind or tackle a technical descent.
Or mend a puncture because her bike repair kit is filled with Greggs instead of bike repair stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had to share this here. Could help myself. thedumbrunner is great!

1708416179504.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Things that are pissing me off today

1. FTT not running on the pavement and Kel therefore taking up more road space filming him whilst cycling*.

2. FTT being smug about taking strava records (or whatever they are called).

3. FTT and Kel using a bleeping banging track as a soundtrack to yet another tit reel. duck off you bleeping boring twats.

*I am not sure filming your narcissistic bf running endless junk miles constitutes good training for a 70.3 but hey ho.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never understood why people tag someone in a story for filming or taking the photo, it’s so bleeping lame and we all know it’s her filming him because they’ve got no mates! And if that story recording is from today then guess his tight hamstrings and everything else have miraculously recovered?! Hope the dead toothed moron tears both his hammies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Noticed he was wearing long shorts today instead of his usual short shorts, hamstrings must still be giving him issues.

Reactions: 3
How dull must it be cycling 18 miles literally following a runner on a flat loop. duck me

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.