Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the point of her handling his gels etc? He’s not an elite. He’s not going to have bike support at Manchester. Just go out and do your long run and practice fuelling yourself you big fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
[QUOTE="zetta buttons, post: 18451684, member: 3641335]
1. FTT not running on the pavement and Kel therefore taking up more road space filming him whilst cycling*.
[/QUOTE]

It hurts to do this but in their defence, Beachley is a tiny village on a peninsula under the Severn Bridge. There will be minimal traffic so they are impacting on next to no one.
It’s why they head there, after all.

Reactions: 1
It hurts to do this but in their defence, Beachley is a tiny village on a peninsula under the Severn Bridge. There will be minimal traffic so they are impacting on next to no one.
It’s why they head there, after all.
God forbid he run on the pavement and not have her following along on the bike… which they had to pack up in the car, and rack up 18 pointless miles of return car journey, so they could film a boring bit of footage of him running while looking half dead and sweating.

Eurgh. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Really? Who looks after them on Thursday club night? Who looks after them on the weekends when they are both out running/cycling together? They both go out a lot when all kids are at home. I'm assuming they are relying on her eldest daughter but that's a lot of responsibility for someone her age, especially with Harri being so young.
Screenshot_20240221-083612~2.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Really? Who looks after them on Thursday club night? Who looks after them on the weekends when they are both out running/cycling together? They both go out a lot when all kids are at home. I'm assuming they are relying on her eldest daughter but that's a lot of responsibility for someone her age, especially with Harri being so young.View attachment 2770714
I love the way this person has to preface with “genuine question” because Kells and FTT would fly off the handle otherwise and block them.
On a day when they are both free? That’s every week day because they are a waste of space. That’s also bollocks because they have filmed in the dark before. And weekends they juggle? Nah mate, you do whatever the duck you want and the kids have to make do.

Reactions: 10
Take turns?

duck off. You don’t work. Your needs are put above everything else. You film each other and go out when you should be looking after the kids. These two need to get in the bin and find out what real like is like.

Reactions: 9
We dont need footage kells 🤣🤣. We know how it went - we could visualise every single minute without footage - the online tracking on the day was delicious enough.

But how about share the smug footage from the start - how you were looking strong at your marathon pace at mile 2 and then share about how you almost went blind as a sort of chat to the camera as you reflect on the second half l where there isn’t any footage 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There could be a video made, where she acknowledges what went wrong and talks about what she’s doing to learn from it and develop for next time. But that’s not what they want. They want landscape, hun baiting, only good stuff footage, whilst sipping on their hot chocolates with marshmallows. Went blind, my arse. No footage, my arse.

Reactions: 13
Well it's telling the filming stopped when he realised it wasn't working out. Just shows they really are only interested in showing the good and none whatsoever in documenting, and reflecting, when it doesn't go to plan.
Very much the same as when they go quiet when injured and don't talk about it. As Kelly is right now with all the Zwift, then congratulating herself on running for an hour. But silent on the why "marathoner" Kelly couldn't run for an hour between Valencia and now...

Reactions: 8
Take turns?

duck off. You don’t work. Your needs are put above everything else. You film each other and go out when you should be looking after the kids. These two need to get in the bin and find out what real like is like.
FTT latest reel is literally the two of them out in the dark together with Kelly handing him his lactose testing strips. Who's looking after the kids?

Just watched his latest vlog, go watch it, it's the best one yet 😉 - damn, he's deleted it, best 2 second vlog ever 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
She had the same colour bib as runnermancbee who had previously run something like 3.15 and ended up running a sub-3 at Valencia 😂😂😂
She had a purple bib, which was sub 3:24… had to bring that into this thread so we don’t forget it.
Also, remember BBC Sounds? That comment is still there and with 29 likes. KRC isn’t worth £65 a month, let’s just hope the sheep realise this soon.

Attachments

• Heart
What is she building back up from? A super secret injury? If I’d been injured and returned to running for a solid hour within 2 weeks of starting again, my physio would have battered me.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.