Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pair of them have been more smug and infuriating than usual today 🙄 has Kells said which Ironman she is doing yet?

Reactions: 6
Would that qualify as a huge chunk?
To me a huge chunk is minutes, not seconds.
for me it's a PB, not by a huge chunk I don't think tho
---
The pair of them have been more smug and infuriating than usual today 🙄 has Kells said which Ironman she is doing yet?
Loving her 70.3 training including running alongside a small child on a bike and cycling alongside FTT on his training run

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A 10-mile “shakeout” run before racing a half…what an idiot.
I think you mean which Ironman she is DNSing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be g
In the comments of her post she says she is doing Swansea 70.3.

She better get some sea swimming in and make sure she gets out on the hills on her bike!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow I looked at this Swansea 70.3 a while ago. Was £355 to enter. A lorra lorra cash 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Loving the song choice on her smug reel
‘Reaching for something in the distance , so close you can almost taste it’ 🤔🤣. Delusional witch 🤣

The only thing she’ll be tasting is the consolation Greggs on the Swansea coast line after she DNF the Ironman and doesn’t make it to the bike due to the water / sea part almost rendering her needing a guide dog’s assistance to make it out 🤷‍♀️🤣

That’s providing that it’s not something so far in the distance of achieving that she DNS to save face ( but of course will have been totally ready for it until she got a UTi or something similar in the days before / rinse repeat an excuse)

Yawn fest

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Wow I looked at this Swansea 70.3 a while ago. Was £355 to enter. A lorra lorra cash 🤯
And that’s just race entry, it’s a notoriously expensive sport triathlon - especially when doing these races. It will easily coast £1000 for that weekend and everything that goes along with it.

• Wow
I wonder when we will get the joy of her practicing (c or s?) her transitions! Like, she will get in the bath, splash about, race downstairs to the kitchen, hop on the bike then run around the garden!

Considering she is struggling to nail the marathon, I can't help but wonder where the idea of her adding a bike and swim to it actually came from 🤔

I couldn't do it. I'd sink within the first 100m of the swim! 😂😂 and you know what? I'm ok with that!!

• Haha
But Matt is the King of Swansea surely. Kels will get a freebie as a homecoming gift for the great Welsh Runner and they will instruct others to assist her at all times.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And that’s just race entry, it’s a notoriously expensive sport triathlon - especially when doing these races. It will easily coast £1000 for that weekend and everything that goes along with it.
My fellow Tattlers, stop worrying about the cost of her latest obsession. FTT is working his ass off to pay for it all. He works FULL TIME to provide for his family, don’t you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My fellow Tattlers, stop worrying about the cost of her latest obsession. FTT is working his ass off to pay for it all. He works FULL TIME to provide for his family, don’t you know!
Every man in Swansea is looking at Matt and thinking what a huge inspiration he is. Working full time. Climbing that career ladder. Always putting others’ priorities ahead of his own. What a bloke. Kels is the envy of us all. 💃

• Haha
So if Swansea iron man is in July- is she still going to be aiming for a BQ at the same time?! Is she going to smash that one on the day of the trialthon too (providing she’s not gone blind by the run part!!) or is she aiming for a spring marathon? She seems to have dropped the BQ hashtag on her posts? Never be mentioned again eh kels the BQ thing ?!

Also loving the mention of her kids doing the odd run and swim with her this week . Tell me you read here without telling me you read here wellogs 🤔🤣

• Haha
Would FTT have got his money back from the one he DNS a while ago? Mrs T never DNSed a tri so I wouldn’t know about fees etc.

I’m still recovering from the cost of those triathlon years and she never did a branded (IM/70.3) event. The orange logo one round that godawful rowing lake was the most expensive. Luckily we’ve both become permanently IPOS moved on from ultras/tris.

I don’t care if she/they spends (wastes more like) that kind of money on events, but it seems to mean that the family are denied holidays away and weekends where the entire time isn’t devoted to their hobby.

So if Swansea iron man is in July- is she still going to be aiming for a BQ at the same time?! Is she going to smash that one on the day of the trialthon too (providing she’s not gone blind by the run part!!) or is she aiming for a spring marathon? She seems to have dropped the BQ hashtag on her posts? Never be mentioned again eh kels the BQ thing ?!

Also loving the mention of her kids doing the odd run and swim with her this week . Tell me you read here without telling me you read here wellogs 🤔🤣
I'm assuming that Chicago (and then Valencia 🤔) are the BQ races. Only the best for Kells!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chicago? Is she for real? She has bonked literally every marathon on home turf or in Europe without the added long haul flight and jet lag. Well we better stock up on the 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did wonder if her trying to get a passport photo for Harri meant they are taking him to Chicago. And Valencia. Maybe the free babysitting is coming to an end.

Reactions: 4
She was trying to get a place at Edinburgh, but that's May and I can't see her being fit enough to run a marathon by then. Chicago is such a long way to go to bonk a marathon, spend the money on a family holiday instead!

Reactions: 6
Monday lumpy flat as duck miles for Kelly this morning. Smug ❤. We know you hate it though so ❤ all you want. We’re here, waiting for that £355 DNS 😘.

Noticed this comment on her 70.3 post last night. Are her followers morons? Did they not see the deeply troubling behaviour from FTT on the VoD? Anyway,

IMG_6304.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.