Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I can't believe how much she's changed. I started this thread only about 7 months ago because I really liked her, but now she's a completely different person.
Her whole attitude has changed. She's become quite rude and aggressive too. I DM'd her recently because she'd shown a pair of boots that I liked, but as I tend to fall between sizes I wasn't sure whether to order up or down, so I messaged her and politely asked what they were like for sizing. She sent back a one word reply "Dunno" :mad:

thankyoudelia

Tank tops or vests, they’re still ugly, unflattering and a trend too far. Kate Hiscox started off being able to have a real laugh at herself* but I think the sticking tank tops over already fugly dresses is her now taking the p*ss out of her followers.

*After her throwing her toys with the petulant replies to anybody who dared dis her JW Anderson loafer-Croc hybrid on Christmas Day, I fear she’s gotten a bit too big for her (#gifted) Grenson’s.

thankyoudelia

Now she’s plugging an electric bike. It feels like she started in a great place but the clothes are dodge and her posts just banal. Also, she always seem so delighted with herself to live in Hanwell but taking her loaned bike out to Hammersmith when the govt have asked everyone in Hanwell to stay at home - because of the ‘SA variant’ - unless it’s an emergency confirms her as just another selfish entitled influencer, keen to make a buck and bugger the consequences.

tarahalls

I have always liked Kate and think she usually comes off very well compared to others, although her level of consumerism is off the scale. But she’s on the beg today! Sad to see! Buy your own mattress, you’re clearly absolutely loaded!
I’ve just seen her stories & came on here to post just this! She’s a full time beggar now she’s given up the security of her office job 🙄 Doesn’t take them long does it!

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
She's become so cocky. Anyone else saw her stories on the weekend about something she mentioned selling out? She said something like my blog goes out first thing in the morning and so you have to get in quick if you want to buy something. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Then she mentioned those bloody shorts that sold out! Wonder how much commission she got from that, she seems so proud...

FoldInTheCheese

I can't believe how much she's changed. I started this thread only about 7 months ago because I really liked her, but now she's a completely different person.
Her whole attitude has changed. She's become quite rude and aggressive too. I DM'd her recently because she'd shown a pair of boots that I liked, but as I tend to fall between sizes I wasn't sure whether to order up or down, so I messaged her and politely asked what they were like for sizing. She sent back a one word reply "Dunno" :mad:
Couldn’t agree more re how much she’s changed. EVERYTHING is a swipe up, it’s so boring. Also her stories today about her shit tip of a house annoyed me. You’re at home all day, you’re so privileged, stop posting affiliate links and repetitive content and tidy up after yourself!

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks