Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
I’m so bored of her now. Liking eclairs isn’t a personality type. ‘Half time snack situation’ isn’t either. I know she’s harmless but god she’s annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

thankyoudelia

Tank tops or vests, they’re still ugly, unflattering and a trend too far. Kate Hiscox started off being able to have a real laugh at herself* but I think the sticking tank tops over already fugly dresses is her now taking the p*ss out of her followers.

*After her throwing her toys with the petulant replies to anybody who dared dis her JW Anderson loafer-Croc hybrid on Christmas Day, I fear she’s gotten a bit too big for her (#gifted) Grenson’s.

thankyoudelia

Now she’s plugging an electric bike. It feels like she started in a great place but the clothes are dodge and her posts just banal. Also, she always seem so delighted with herself to live in Hanwell but taking her loaned bike out to Hammersmith when the govt have asked everyone in Hanwell to stay at home - because of the ‘SA variant’ - unless it’s an emergency confirms her as just another selfish entitled influencer, keen to make a buck and bugger the consequences.

Missmarplesknitting

Tens of thousands of pounds spent on shoes, clothes, handbags and dodgy artwork but no double glazing. I actually can't quite believe that.

• Haha

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
The £700 jacket has tipped me over the edge! Time to unfollow, she has a serious shopping addiction. Heat or eat for many, but not for Mrs 100 qiilted jackets.

Missmarplesknitting

I refuse to believe people message her and ask her to find things like loafers. Also no way would she think I'll spend my time selflessly looking for stuff for someone I don't know. Utter shite.

• Haha

thankyoudelia

This week’s blog: tank tops; fugly dresses; baggy/unflattering trousers; Grenson’s; Veja’s; Barbours (ker-ching!); big collars; Arket; CoS; & Other Stories; (rip off/saw you coming) More Joy branded apparel.

🥱 💤 It’s like bloody Groundhog Day. Used to love the weekly blog but even this is now ‘meh’ at best.

Also, she went back to Hair Bros. Why!?! They have ruined her hair. Looked through their Insta and pretty much all their cuts are terrible.

Poor Kate. She needs an intervention to stop buying crap and falling for marketing/hype on shit trends like the awful Hair Bros.

• Haha

Pennypuppywalker

Chatty Member
A new post this morning on How to Pack for a Summer Holiday! I mean really, who are these people asking for this type of info?? Have her readers never travelled? What kind of women (I presume women) are asking for this shite. We all know how to pack, we may overpack or sometimes not take quite the right outfits, but bloody hell.

• Heart
  • Haha

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Little spree has gone so off the boil. I used to love Sarah’s style and bought loads for her recommendations.
Now it’s either paid partnerships for brand she’s clearly not that interested in or her Sunday style is mostly made up of items over £300.
I hardly look at what’s she doing these days.

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
Serious shopping addiction, doubt she goes a day without buying something, and those trainers are hideous.

Reactions: 6

carolinefg

Every single item in today’s “spring capsule” is overpriced, boring and bland. I can’t believe I used to think her blog was great.

carolinefg

£215 for that horrific cardigan. She’s just a bit of a joke nowadays - no style, no interesting content, just excessive spending and so much money. I can’t believe she used to be someone I enjoyed following!

Dizzy

VIP Member
AMothersEdit is a bugger for this, or she was when she had a "partnership" with Amazon. Every month she'd preen and pout in the latest "must have" offerings, bleating on about how great it all was despite the fact that you could clearly see it was terrible quality clothes, made from horrible synthetic fabrics. She generally gets on my tits these days though. The gurning, pouting, almost boob flashing is bad enough but she's also one of the worst offenders for promoting fast, one season fashion. A few weeks ago she posted a story about feeling sad watching Frozen Planet and the damage being done to the world by global warming and then the next day she's posting links to some polyester shit made by H&M (one of the biggest fast fashion retailers in the world!) Made my blood boil.

Sorry, off subject. As you were.

• Heart
Dropping an Amazon aff link in the weeks leading up to Christmas must be a mega earner. How many people will have clicked through & end up going back to buy presents or household essentials for the big day, all of which she’ll earn a % commission on? Expect to see Amazon aff links off everyone in the next few months 😳

Sarah123456789

Chatty Member
I used to really like her, she was different has does have lovely clothes. However just lately it seems to be buy but buy sell sell sell and brands you know she doesn’t really like. I get it, it’s all what the ‘job’ has become but that’s not what we originally all liked. Todays post - she’s bought so much and when you look it’s all so much the same as what she already has - exact style of jeans etc. I don’t see why she feels the need to buy so much it’s become too much and just puts me off, sadly.