Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again. I can’t believe people message her to ask her where to buy things from. Ever heard of google??!

Reactions: 3
To reiterate: Kate is really cool because she went to raves and Oasis concerts in the 90s and dropped a shed load of pills. Got that at the back everyone? Anyone? 🥱

1631893967644.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
To reiterate: Kate is really cool because she went to raves and Oasis concerts in the 90s and dropped a shed load of pills. Got that at the back everyone? Anyone? 🥱

View attachment 767905
Fingers crossed that she didn’t drive if she was off her tits, eh?

I was at Knebworth, I don’t remember every second of it either. Not because I was tripping but because it was 25 years ago (I know).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Listen, we've all done things in our past that we probably shouldn't have, but do you really need to put it all over Instagram? I'm assuming her parents, husband and kids are all ok about this?? I suppose working in the music industry like she did, there are probably more stories to tell, if she could. :unsure: 😂

Reactions: 1
I'd actually love it if she talked about her job more. It makes her far more interesting than talking about wearing secret leggings under the flowery dresses.

Reactions: 4
There she goes being interesting talking about lilly Allen, then she'll change back into a boring grifter. I actually bet she's great in real life but the influencer stuff makes her look bad.

Reactions: 5
I do think that because she's given up her job, she probably hasn't got as much interesting stuff to chat about anymore, so just talks about blue plaques, dog walks, churches & any other bits & bobs. it all gets a bit boring now. Even her weekly blog isn't that great anymore. I do like her and her writing is great and I'm sure she is a good laugh to go out with and has some great stories to tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 5