Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pleased she’s raising money for Ukraine but I still feel she craves the attention. I hope she’s given a significant amount of cash that she’s not talking about. I hope who ever wins just days I don’t want the handbag thanks, I really wouldn’t want it! Each to their own I guess! I admire people who get on with stuff quietly and don’t have to virtue signal all the time, waving flags at football is unfortunately not going to bring peace.

Reactions: 2
Who is she trying to fool, telling us that is what her hair looks like after a walk in the rain. She has obviously brushed her hair to make it fluffy! Mine goes like that when I brush my curls out. Fgs.

If you are writing a review for the business, it’s an advertisement. Her IG account is for advertising not public relations. Why are they all so ashamed of disclosing ads? 😑

317A1A96-A788-4EEB-8261-99A8490C25D7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you are writing a review for the business, it’s an advertisement. Her IG account is for advertising not public relations. Why are they all so ashamed of disclosing ads? 😑

View attachment 1137197
Agreed completely! Also… this is literally your bleeping job, Google it if you don’t know! The ASA have clear as day guidance that literally everything you’re given falls under #AD. Brands aren’t giving you tit because they like you, they want you to show it to your audience hence it very clearly being an ad.

Reactions: 9
Such a perfect advertisement for the Cotswolds! Clarkson‘s Farm Shop buying a candle that smells of piss! Very impressive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As if we needed any more proof that she really will buy any old piss or bollocks. 😳 I stopped following Kate a while ago but I really need to stop ‘hate following’ her too. The whole trip to the Cotswolds nonsense being a #prtrip (if she’s that naive she shouldn’t be working in PR or ‘influencing’) made me irrationally angry and her spending/‘half time snack situations’ is just giving me the boke.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I much prefer that to af links for steamers and ugly paintings. At least it makes her more interesting than the rest of them. Although Bublé is about as shite as you can get 🤣🤣