Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree, especially when I seen her with kat farmer. It's such a little bubble of affluence in London. I'm not sure who she's influencing anymore. Certainly not me. I love clothes and fashion and I'm in my 40s so she was great at the beginning but the shop shop shop just makes me feel uncomfortable now.

Reactions: 5
Exactly! Seems a bit vacuous now. Plenty of women with great sustainable fashion ideas who are not just taking freebies out there!

Reactions: 4
Yes perhaps time to unfollow when it annoys you more than inspires you! It’s like she’s the only person who has ever had a dog and becomes an authority on all things dog!

Reactions: 3
I think as with all these influencers, they don't have a day job as such, so all they can talk about is either anything they're flogging or day time walks with dogs & pointing out blue plaques! I'm really hoping that in next couple of years we will see the end of the Instagrammers, its got really boring now. Those reels are annoying and fingers crossed, people will start switching off or unfollowing I know I have!

• Heart
Yes correct! She has probably become what she used to dislike. I know it’s good to share certain hobbies with others but I don’t think art is her strong point! Her old stuff was ok when she was a regular person!🙂

Reactions: 2
I love when she does an art update as it's so bad. The painting of her dog is so awful. I know art is subjective but that gallery wall is horrendous.

• Haha
In any other walk of life that level of repeat buying would require friends & family to step in with an intervention, in influencing it’s rewarded. Bonkers.

I’ve just had a look and that jacket costs nearly seven hundred quid.
She’s just a parody account at this point. Absolutely pointless, ridiculous, compulsive spender, when most of the country are concerned about spiralling living costs, heating their homes, etc. Read the room, you silly vacuous woman!

Reactions: 8
The £700 jacket has tipped me over the edge! Time to unfollow, she has a serious shopping addiction. Heat or eat for many, but not for Mrs 100 qiilted jackets.

Reactions: 7
Also her approach to finances confuse me. I know she must have earned loads when she worked for the record label but negotiating a few TV appearances for random bands as a freelance won’t bring in the same sort of income, especially as she doesn’t seem to do much work at all. So you’re freelance in a very niche section of an industry - save some money? Don’t you have two kids not far off Uni, she’s nearly 50 so surely might want to retire in the next 10-15 years? Put some away, stop frittering it on £150 ugly trainers, countless quilted coats, designer bags. She’s bizarre, and perhaps not very bright!

I’ve just had a look and that jacket costs nearly seven hundred quid.
She’s just a parody account at this point. Absolutely pointless, ridiculous, compulsive spender, when most of the country are concerned about spiralling living costs, heating their homes, etc. Read the room, you silly vacuous woman!
£700 for a jacket that looks like quilted lining. I don’t mind her fashion choices but that’s daft

Reactions: 2
Do you really think she paid that? She's actually an addict. That's what happens when you have too much time on your hands.

Reactions: 1